Discussion

Meant to be with Me

Key Pov:

“You’re what?!”  I didn’t know what to say after that, I was just shocked… Why is he sharing a room with her?  I kept my grip on him.

 “Key, I’m sharing a room with her…” I studied his face, and it seemed anxious.

 “You said that already, I guess what I want to know is why?” His eyes flitted around.

“You guess or you know?” seriously? Now wasn’t the time.

 “Taemin I know that I want to know why you’re sharing a room with her?” He snickered, and something made him flinch.

 “Jeez Key! Why are you so angry?” I looked down to my hands to notice that they unknowingly tightened on his arm. I dropped my hands, and let him off the wall.

 “Sorry I didn’t notice I was hurting you …” He rubbed his arm, and mumbled a simple “mmhmm”. I started continuing down the empty school hallway, Hearing Taemin behind me walking. We never walked side by side; if we did we were always a meter apart.

“I’m only staying there to tick her off, if you must know.” I herd him say. I turned to face him. I was confused to why would he do that. He stopped walking and looked at me in my eyes, at the same time adjusting his bangs.

“Why?” He sighed, undid his ponytail, and let his hair fall to his shoulders.

”Because she acts like she’s all badass, you know how I feel about people like that.”

I turned back around looking at the school posters, booths for picking up schedules, the school was very wide everywhere you turned Lockers had these designs on them with peace signs, music notes, dancers, and pianos that were so large that took up a whole row of lockers.

  “But she’s a girl Taemin, girl’s need privacy.” I find Taemin not liking people who act badass, quite funny because he does so himself, hypocrite much?

“How do you know? You haven’t seen her parts”.  I shook my head, climbing a set of stairs now.

”Taemin notice how you said her in that last sentence, you can’t question someone’s gender, and call that someone a her“.

  I stopped, and sat at the top of the third flight of stairs. Taemin stood in front of me.

“What ever.” I just laughed at his stupidity. He sat down beside me. “Key, why do you like her?”

“Because she’s different, not like all the rest of the girls here.” I felt his gaze on the side of my face.

“You haven’t seen all of the girls here yet.”  I turned so that I could see him better.

”But I bet they are all like the ones back where I use to live. Rude, gossip about one another, and do things just to get attention.” He nodded.

 “But didn’t she sing to you, isn’t that a way of getting attention?” I ran my hand threw the hair that was left on my head.

“That was proberly because she thought I was judging her.” I laughed thinking about what she sang.

I looked at the time on my phone, though I don’t think we’re late because we were already in the school, I think were supposed to be outside with the others. I got up, and motioned for Taemin to follow me back outside.

When we got out there the campus was packed with people, there was no place to move we were stuck ware we were.  I turned my head toward the place everyone was looking which was at the podium with an old crusty man talking about his expectations for the students, and school. Yeah, like I care. I turned my attention else where, scanning the campus for ______ but I didn’t see her. I got a tap on my shoulder.

“If that’s who you’re looking for she’s over there.” Taemin whispered in my ear, I turned my head over to see in which direction he jutted his head in.

 

And then I seen her, funny thing was she wasn’t that far away from me. I wanted to go over and talk to her but I don’t feel like saying excuse me, over and over. She had her eyes on the Crusty old guy. Who wasn’t that old maybe in his fifties? Still he was old and crusty.

Her hair was in a perfect ponytail, and she rubbed her shoulders as the wind blew around her.

“She’s so pretty…” I mumbled under my breath. Taemin scoffed. “Yeah, I would hit that..With a car.” I turned my eyes toward him and smacked him in the back of his head hard.

” Key, you know you agree.” He said sarcastically, after recovering from his slap. At times Taemin could be so full of . I turned my head and pretended to listen to the Crusty old guy.

______________

(giving credit to my friend Insanity for the whole I would hit that with my car thing XD hii Tammi if your reading this lol)