I'll have what shes having!

Meant to be with Me

Your POV:

I sat upon my bed thinking about what just happened how the hell can I fall for that trick?

But then again how could I not, his beauty distracts me from knowing common sence. I take out my journal and write about my day so far.

So far I had -

1. Gotten a boy for a roommate  (gorgeous boy for fact)

2. Argued with this boy

3. Gotten abused by this boy

4. Embarrassed myself and got rejected atleast 14 times

5. Got accepted by the boy aka Taemin

6. Ate Oreos (love those things!)

7. And last I Made a HUGE mistake by calling this boy a he-she (and I was only joking!)

So far this day (can you believe its only been a day?) has been really stressed except for number 5.

Now I get to look at all 223 photos of him stalkerish but I don't really care its freaking Taemin the hottest guy here!

At least that's what I think.

I could smell the soap he was using it made me hungry, smelt delicious -

" Dinner will be served at six o'clock to eight o'clock in the cafeteria, for tomorrow breakfast will be served  from seven o'clock to eight o'clock." the announcements came on interrupting my thoughts.

I looked over to my side it was 5:45.. already? 

I decided to change out of my dress since he was in the shower.

He can't see crap besides the bathroom tiles and himself.

By the time I was done changing into a pair jeans and  t-shirt, I  wondering why it took me fourteen minutes just to change my clothes?

Though it doesn't really matter. 

As I walked out the door I was deciding if I should tell Taemin it was time for dinner...

Nah let's just say that's payback for what he did to me.

But he's already skinny as it is what would happen if he skips a meal? 

Probably DIE ha! funny. 

The hallway was full of girls in shorts, tank tops, flip flops, skirts, and dresses.

I was the only one in jeans.

I walked over to the school map to find out were the cafeteria was, but instead since it was packed I decided to follow one of the girls who was heading over to the cafeteria with her friends.

She didn't notice me.

Thank god!

Don't want her to think I'm a stalker.

When I saw the cafeteria it was Gigantic... Oh gosh Taemin and his parts ....  I don't think I'm going to be able to get over that.

Anyway the room was big and bright because of the light being let in from the glass windows.

I found the cafeteria line and walked over, grabbed a green tray, and stood behind a tall girl.

I looked over at the food thinking about what I should get  maybe I could get the rotisery chicken, with french fries ,and pumpkin pie for desert.

Yeah I'll get that.

" What would you like?" the lady says with a smile.

" The rotisery chicken with french fries and pumpkin pie please." I smile back at her.

" Some ones having a feast" she mumbles as she gets my food, my smile quickly fades away.

She passes my food.

" Thank-you."

" Would you like a drink?" I nod my head " What would you like?"

" Lemonade."

She looks at me with an eyebrow raised, but just to make sure I look behind me to check.

" What?" I ask.

" Aren't you going to say please?"

" Aren't you going to comment on my drink choice?" I say putting as much bite into it.

She says nothing, and hands me the lemonade.

" Next."   

I walk out of the line and scan the room for a table.

" What would you like?" I over hear.

" The same thing shes having."

I turn around to see who asked for the same dish as me.