Getting to know each other

Meant to be with Me

You’re POV:

I came out the washroom fully dressed, ready for my real first day of school. 

Taemin was still sleeping on his bed he seemed so angelic except _______ knows who this person really is on the inside a big fat meanie!

Can’t be trusted!

Well maybe he can but then again I wouldn’t know that I just met him.

I looked over at the clock while sitting down on my bed. It was twelve twelve, hee hee twelve twelve

(Clock is an hour ahead if you forgot XD) cool WAIT that means I missed eleven eleven ! I was going to make a wish. I walked over to Taemins bed and gave him a hard slap on his back. He jumped up and looked at me angrily

“You don’t have to hit me; I wasn’t even fully sleeping Jeez!”

 I ignored what he said how was I supposed to know he wasn’t actually sleeping?  I went to the mirror and started to do my hair, brushing it back into a pony tail.  I herd Taemin in the background putting his school stuff together in his bag.

“Taemin do you know when were supposed to be in class?”

 I asked though I swore I herd it on the P a system I guess it slipped my mind.

“No I don’t know, they might say it."

I didn’t say anything I just focused on getting my hair into a perfect pony tail. I wonder why they call them ponytails, is it because it looks like a horse’s tail? Shouldn’t they call it horse tails then? I shook my head it wasn’t important.

 I put it in the pony tail and got my school stuff together in my Jansport backpack, threw in my binders, sailor moon pencil case I got online its so cool ! I threw in lined paper and whole bunch of other things.

 "A reminder class starts at one in the afternoon and school ends at six, School will be held in building 5"

 The PA lady left without saying has a good day! Like my old school use to do.

I thought about who I might have in my class, then quickly remembered about the cafeteria ... should I tell Taemin about that?

 Naahh I was just about over it no big deal to me anymore. I herd the washroom door open and Taemin walked out in Red skinnies , and a plane white tee his hair left hanging down on his shoulders.

He looked good. Hot even but key was hotter. .... I don’t think I want Key in my class after what happened...

I started  to mentally  panic thinking about my classes what if there’s a seating plan and I have to sit beside him what if he's a ert and asks if he can put his head phones in my head phone jack !?

Okay not even why would he do that I think Key has enough sense not to do that ... Why am I even freaking out over this?

 (TLS/ N: if you don’t get the joke think about it for a bit its okay if you don’t  I bet Kitten ever won’t get either.)

I don’t even know what classes I have yet.

To get my mind off this issue I decided to prepare my self with stuff other than school...

I looked at Taemin again he was silent just had his bag resting on his bed he leaned against the bed post with head phones in his ears.

 He looked like he was going through something in his head... I walked over to my shoes and put them on one by one, then walked over to him.

"Taemin...”

He took out one head phone “What?" he asked he turned his thumb in a circular motion on his iPod.

“I was thinking I need to know some things about you, you know since your being my brother and all." he didn’t look up he continued to search through his music library, which I found quite rude

“Taemin!  I’m speaking to you!" 

 He still didn’t look up he just said

“And I hear what you’re saying  ... What do you want to know?"

  Hmm... What do I want to know?  “When’s your birthday?" 

 “July 18th “

Okay umm  ..." Favorite food?"

 “Pumpkin Pie" still didn’t look up from his IPod

 “What’s your hobby?"

“Dancing”

 ”Okay favorite color?"  

“Red “

The way he was answering was like one of those questioning things, ware you answer the first thing that comes to mind.

“Your idol?"

 “Don’t have one  ..." he doesn’t have an idol? Huh interesting. He looked over at the clock and went to put on his shoes.  

“You know we don’t have to go yet."

 I say he just nods

“Taemin I think it’s rude that you’re not looking at me when I’m talking to you ".

 He looks up for the first time, then back down while putting in his other head phone. Err ~ I walked over and pulled out his head phones from his ears, while also snapping away his IPod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin POV:

 My head snapped up from her action

“Seriously are we doing this again?” I ask, I reached for my belongings but she quickly moved away.

 "Doing what again?"

She tilted her head to the side, looking at me with sparkling eyes , it was distracting. Breaking away from them I say  "________, give me my  IPod back ." she sighed

 " you don’t  even listen to me, while I’m trying to ask you questions about your self , which you should be doing back to me , but your to busy with your music to even listen !"

  “Why the hell are you shouting?"

 I looked her up and down. She was wearing grey skinnies, with a green T- shirt.

 “Because, you’re not listening!"  Why is she still shouting?

“I was listening enough to hear you use listen twice in your last sentence."

She shut up. “Can I have my IPod back please?”

 she put it  in my hand and walked away,  and got her bag off the floor.She looked angry . What’s her problem?  If it’s about me not listening then she has issues.

She turned and walked out the door. .... ?

 I grabbed my bag and followed her locking the door behind me. “_______!"

 She turned to look at me, and so did some girls, it was an awkward moment for me, what made it more awkward was that they didn’t turn and go back to doing what they were doing. They just whispered and pointed some even squealed gross... i shivered then walked over to _______. The hallways were silent; people’s eyes followed me down the hallways.

 “WHAT?!"

 it was bugging the hell out of me I couldn’t take it anymore I just had to yell. They all went back to their business." What do you want?" she asked we started to walk down the hallway. “Are you upset with me?" i asked which was the reason I followed her out  I don’t like when people are upset , especially when its over me.

“No I was just going to find building five... you want to come?"

  I nodded a yes.. I might as well take this time to get to know her right? 

 “So tell me about yourself... What your favorite color?" 

 "Green "

 Eww green is color of buggers. I didn’t say that aloud. I went to the next question.

 ” Past time?" 

  “I sing.” 

 From what I got from her singing in the shower I don’t think she does it well ...  We turned a corner.    

“Favorite food?" 

“I like candy"

  She said. “I think everyone likes candy ____."

 she shrugged as we walked threw a door leading to outside.

“Taemin aren’t you going to ask me about my birthday?"  No why would I?

 “No it’s not like I’m buying you a present." 

 “Why are you so mean?" 

 “I am not mean I’m just not buying you anything for your birthday so why should i ask you when it is?" 

 “I guess to be nice"

 I didn’t say anything to change the subject I asked

“Who’s your idol?" 

”Hannah Montana!”

 I stopped walking she did not just say Hannah Montana...

" Ew you like miley Cyrus ?"

 She turned to look at me " No I like Hannah Montana "  I cleared my throat  " Hannah Montana, and Miley Cyrus are the same people"

  " NO THEY ARENT ! "

 I jumped back from her loud voice Jesus Christ ! She acted like I ing took her pumpkin pie.  I walked up beside her “_______ you have issues." 

She shot me a look. “No I don’t  I just like Hannah Montana is that a problem ?"  I shook my head

"No no no it’s not  ... not at all."

She nodded once then walked over to the Building that had a big yellow five on it and stood there waiting .I followed   " So your going to wait hear for 45 minutes ?" She nodded yes once . ... I nodded back, and with a wave of my hand I walked away, to kind something productive to do.