LUNCH

Meant to be with Me

Your POV:
"So anyways, this pushes me out of the line to go get some paper from Mr. whoever he is, and frigging stole my muffin! She came up to my  desk, saw my blueberry muffin AND TOOK IT! "

 Ryu, and I met up with Jonghyun. Ryu was complaining over some thing a girl named Victoria did.

 

"You know, I let her copy my french homework last year." I laughed, "why would you leave the muffin out on your desk? thats like you where asking for her to take it."

"It was right infront of me." Jonghyun shook his head, and bit into his sandwich.

 I patted Ryu's back, and he sighed. "I'll buy you a Blueberry muffin later."

"Thanks, But I rather her do it since she took it in the first place." I nodded, and sighed picking up my juice box, that minute maid apple juice is Good stuff :)

 Taemin walked by with his friends, and Key. I guess it is true what they say about people who look good. When you're good looking.. you tend to have good looking friends.. huh go figure.

Onew looked over at me, and started to laugh. Taemin hit his arm and laughed as well, and Key was the only one who waved hello to me. The other kid who was with them I didnt know but he looked nice .. I guess.

I wonder what they could be laughing about.

"Hey guys I'm gunna go over there." I pointed to where Key, Taemin, and all the rest where sitting.

Ryu swallowed what he was chewing on. "Why?" I told them i wanted to go see what they where talking about and stuff like that :]

They got up being great friends and all, even though I knew Jonghyun for only like.. a few hours really.. He seemed NICE :} forgetting what happend that one day.. and stuff... 

"HEY HEY HEY~!!" I said when I got to the table, Taemin looked right at his burito, and didnt say a word to me while Onew just burst out into laughter.

"Guys whats so funny?" Taemin shrugged staying silent, I looked over to Key who was playing with his hair he looked  so cute.. That other kid was sniffing himself.. Onew still laughing.

"Onew whatchu laughing at?" I sat down, while Jonghyun, and ryu joined me.

"I shouldnt be laughing really, its actually really sad." He managed to say through laughing.

"I mean If I had A boyfriend named Kevin Kim who died in a car accident Or a girlfriend I'd be heartbroken.. But it wasnt like he was real or anything."
 "WHAT!?" I looked over to Taemin, who was calmly eating his burito. I trusted him with what I told him I SAID ID CLEAN FOR HIM! I CLEAN VERY WELL! ARGGGJKLXHCJKFSDGKGH

I was red with anger, and I think Ryu noticed because he asked if I was okay. Jonghyun just looked between me and Onew. BUT WHYYY?

 Why would he do that?! Didn’t he promise he wouldn’t?! Who breaks their promises like that?!

“I CANT! believe you told!” I yelled. Taemin looked up from his burrito. “Oh Hello _____ how are you today?”

“I don’t know Taemin why don’t you take a guess? How do you think I’m feeling after you broke your promise to me saying that you wouldn’t tell?”

Taemin took a sip from his cup. “What are you talking about?”

“Don’t play dumb with me! You know very  well what I’m talking about you told him about Kevin Kim when you said you wouldn’t! And you broke that promise! How could you do that?!”

Taemin cleared his throat, and took a sip from his cup crossing his legs looking past me.

“I don’t remember making any promises.. who’s this Kevin Kim?” Argh! I grabbed the cup out of his hand, and dumped the juice onto his pants.

“DO YOU REMEMBER NOW?!” I slammed the cup onto the table.

“YOU DIDNT NEED TO DO THAT! ” Taemin was trying to wipe off the juice on his  pants.

“I didnt need to?! Cleaning a room that doesn’t need to be cleaned is not needed, giving a billionaire a dollar is not needed, But dumping a liquid substance on a jerk like you? No~ that was totally needed.”

“Yea you tell him!” Ryu got up from his seat, with a fist pump.

“Ryu shut up!”

“Kay….” I took Taemin’s breakfast burrito, and took a bite."I HATE YOU!" I took another bite, and found a piece of tomato in it. I through it at him.

“Tomatoes are disgusting have you got no taste in food?!”

“No one told you to eat it!” Gah~ stupid Booger! The thing I hated most about it was there wasn’t anything I could do about it.

I stormed out the cafeteria, and I ran straight up to my dorm.

Key’s POV:

After ______ left , and her friends followed her I looked at Taemin who had a piece of egg in his hair.

“My pants…. Can you believe she dumped juice on me?!” I sighed “Can you believe she didn’t even acknowledge me? I mean I was sitting right here! I even said Hi.. I dont greet people much.” He gave me a look.

“I get a burrito thrown at me, juice dumped on my pants and your upset because _____ didn’t say “hello” to you?! Unbelievable…”

“Well you broke a promise.. I guess u had it coming... why did you break this 'promise' ” He sighed, and picked the egg out of his hair.

“It was because I didn’t want you to like her anymore....”

“So you told someone’s secret, and embarrassed that person in the process just because you didn’t want me to like her anymore? That’s just…”

“It’s not like I hurt her.”

“How would you know?” Onew chuckled.

“And you! laughing at her like that was rude.” He hung his head, while Taemin took a napkin, and whipes off his jeans.

I shook my head..
"Taemin... You've changed.” With that I got up and walked to my room.