Secret is out~

Meant to be with Me

Your POV:

“What are you getting?” I asked Ryu, he smiled.”I’m getting bacon.” Breakfast time~ at 7:30 am with Ryu!

“That’s it?”He nodded “And a milkshake Jhow about you?” I grabbed a tray, and passed one to Ryu. “I'm getting pancakes, eggs, and milk.” Ma ma ma milk :)

“Ew... Pancakes.” I raised an eyebrow at him. “What’s wrong with pancakes?”

“They’re cakes made in a pan, all cakes are supposed to be baked in an oven; or else it’s not a real cake.”

“So how are they gross?”

“They aren’t a real cake that’s what makes them gross.” I shook my head, and moved up the breakfast line.

“Weren’t you going to tell me the guys you like?” Huh?

“I was going to tell you about the guys I like?” He nodded.

“When did I say that?”

“In math when I saw you looking at that half bald kid, then that Onew child.” Oh yea ~ right.

 “What would you like?” The lady behind the counter asked.

“Bacon, and a vanilla milkshake please.” The women toke a plate and laid three strips of bacon on the plate. “Could I get a bit more please?”

 The lady looked up at him, and then grabbed a whole bunch of bacon in her tongs. Ryu gave her a thumb up. “Thank you.” She gave him his milkshake, and his plate of bacon.

“You’re welcome.” Ryu moved out of line. “Next?”

“Hello~” I said to her with a smile. She raised an eyebrow. “Hi  ... Nice shirt you got there.” I knew Ryu heard what she said because he started to laugh.

Earlier this morning Ryu had on a Perry the platypus shirt on, and I asked for it but he wouldn’t give it to me; I kept begging , until he got out his pencil crayons drew me a picture of him, and stuck it on my shirt with tape.

”Thank you~ my cheep friend got it for me, but you know it’s the thought that counts right?” she chuckled. “I guess so, what would you like?”

“Could I get a pancake, eggs, and milk please?”

“Yes you can~.” This lady was nicer than the other lady I met the other day. She got my meal together, and gave me a box of 1% milk. I set my food on the tray, and went to stand beside Ryu.

“I’m a cheep friend?” He gave me a look. “Yes, yes you are.”

“Anyways~ let’s sit with that guy over there.” I looked over to where he was pointing and shook my head.

“You want to sit with guy you insulted yesterday?” He nodded. “He’s sitting by himself, no one should sit by them selves it doesn’t look good.”

“But I slapped him yesterday.” He looked at me. “Why did you do that?”

“Long story.” I said, he sighed “Well you’re going to apologize.”

“But I kind of already did in song, remember?” He sighed. “We’re going over there to sit with him.”

 I looked at Jonghyun and he was just sitting there quietly in his pajama bottoms, and his black T-shirt eating his cereal while looking at his cell phone.

 He looked kind of innocent aside from the light mark on his face I left on his cheek. Funny I didn’t notice it there yesterday when Ryu was talking to him.

Ryu walked over to his table and sat down, I followed close behind but I didn’t sit down.

“Hi.. I'm Jimin.” Jonghyun looked up from his phone and waved. “I’m Jonghyun.” He didn’t look as scary as he did yesterday, kind of cute.

I sat down slowly, and he looked at me and waved. He obviously doesn’t remember yesterday because I know if I were him I would have been really angry if the girl that slapped me had the nerve to come sit at my table.

“I remember you from some where but I’m not sure where.” I laughed nervously, and rubbed the back of my neck. Ryu looked at me then back at Jonghyun.

“Well you should, I gave you the mark on your face.” He touched his cheek.

“That explains where I got that from, look I’m sorry if I done anything wrong to you yesterday I’m not usually like that, and I’m pretty nice most of the time.”

“What about yesterday?” Ryu asked, he sighed. “Yesterday, and the day before that I was experimenting with something.”

Ryu leaned in. “Experimenting with what?”   

“… stuff..” Ryu sat back in his chair.

“What kind of stuff?”

“green stuff.”

“You smoke weed?” Jonghyun shook his head, and set his phone down on the table.

“I was just trying it out; my brother gave it to me. I threw the rest of it out though.”

I started to eat my pancake, and opened my box of milk. “How many times?”

“Only twice …” I took a bacon strip from Ryu’s plate, and finished up my pancake.

“Did you like it?” I asked. “No, it was weird a purple bunny came to visit me, everybody was glowing, peoples heads were coming off their bodies, and a whole bunch of other things. It scared me.”

“You know you also got Taemin high too?”

“Your tranny brother? Or sister whatever he or she wants be called?” I nodded at Ryu.

“You have a tranny as a sibling?” I laughed. “No, but he looks a bit like a girl.”

“I see.. I’m so sorry for what I did to your brother.”

“Its okay, I’m _____ by the way.” 

“It’s nice to meet you.” He smiled, and I smiled back. “I'm bored.” I look over to Ryu.

“Are any of the guys that you like here?” He asked. I scanned the cafeteria, and spotted Taemin and Key in line.

“Over there.” I pointed to Key, Ryu turned to look at him and he stopped chewing.

“Ew..The messed up hair guy.” Jonghyun chuckled a bit. “What?” I asked. “He looks like a mouse with a bad hair cut.” Jonghyun said.

“Agreed.” Ryu said, I smacked the back of his head. “You shouldn’t talk dinosaur man.” Jonghyun just laughed.

“I'm sorry but he does look like a mouse, and boy has weird tastes in women.” I raised my eyebrow.

“There isn’t a girl with him.” Jonghyun picked up his juice box. “Yes there is the girl is right there.” He pointed to Taemin, and Ryu just started to laugh I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing myself.

“That’s her brother.” Jonghyun started to laugh. “YOU said… He looked.. Like a girl.. A bit…THAT’S a lot..” he managed to say between laughing. Ryu started to laugh all over again.

“Now I know why he called her.. I mean him a tranny.” I couldn’t hold in my laughter anymore.

“Okay, okay leave him alone.. Ryu what do you think about that guy?” I pointed to Onew who was standing behind Taemin.

“He’s okay..”

“Meh.. I look better than him.” Ryu and I both turned to look at Jonghyun.

“Ha ha ha! Jonghyun you’re funny.” Ryu said. “Thanks, but seriously I think I look better than him.”

“Everyone has their opinions.” I said, as I took a bite of my egg.

“Yup and mine is that I look better than that guy, trust me.” Ryu sipped on his milk shake.

“Maybe in your dreams but you’ll always be a dino.” Jonghyun gasped.”Hurtfull~”

“The truth hurts my friend.” Jonghyun just stuck out his tongue, and grabbed a bacon strip from Ryu’s plate.

Taemin’s POV:

“Who is laughing like that so early in the morning?” I asked. I looked around to find where the laughing was coming from.

“Honestly the things people are putting in their cereal these days.” Key said while shaking his head.

“Come on my friends we shall sit over there.” Onew pointed to a table near a fire exit, all of us walked over to that table and sat down. Onew started to drink his orange juice, and Key was just looking around the cafeteria.

“Are you looking for _____?” I asked Key, He turned to look at me. “Hmmm?”

“_______ You looking for her?” He shrugged, and started picking at his muffin with his fingers.

“I don’t even know why you like her anyways... she is so childish.” Onew looked up from eating his eggs.

“Who are you talking about?”

“_______.” Onew turned to look at Key. “Dude you like _____?”

He didn’t answer he just stuck a piece of his banana muffin into his mouth.

“You know her?” I asked Onew, He nodded.

 “She didn’t seem childish when I talked to her she seems cute, and she smells nice.”

“I know right? I think she has a bit of a coconut, and lime scent but I’m not sure.” Key said.

“Honestly? Are we really talking about her smell?” They ignored me, and continued to talk.

“You smell like strawberries, I wonder what a strawberry and Coconut/ lime smell would smell like mixed together.”

“I think it would go together nicely we would smell like an air freshener.” Key said.

“Or one of those limited edition candles my mom buys from online but never lights.”

“Did you see how shiny her hair is?!” Onew nodded really fast. “Yes~ dude I wonder how she gets her hair like that; I always go crazy on hair spray.”

“Yea you do I swear you like practically finished my hair spray yesterday!”

“Me?! You’re the one who like sprays your hair three times a day. Its like breakfast, lunch, and dinner for it.”

“Hey my hair is not easy to maintain kay.”

“Its not like it matters anyway half your hair is gone.” Are they really talking about hair right now? Key rolled his eyes.

“So like I was saying she’s very childish.” Key and Onew turned their heads to look at me.

“How?”  Onew asked.

“Yea how?” I sighed. “She watches Imagination movers, has a Dora the explorer tooth brush, and a SpongeBob towel.” Onew and Key just looked at me.

“So?” they both said at the same time. “What do you mean so?” I asked.

“So what if she uses a Dora the explorer teeth brush? You still use L’Oreal kids shampoo watermelon scented, and don’t say you don’t I smell it.” Key said, Onew laughed. “He does?”

“Yes is there anything wrong with that?” I ask.

“But that’s what I’m saying you wash your hair with L’Oreal kids shampoo, and she uses a Dora the explorer tooth brush there’s nothing wrong with that.”

“But she has a SpongeBob towel, and watches Imagination movers.” Onew shook his head.

“Taemin, don’t act like you don’t watch Imagination movers too the songs on that show are pretty catchy.” Key raised his eyebrows at Onew; I would be lying if I said I had not sat down, watched imagination movers and did not enjoy it.

But I had no choice I have to watch it with my sister when she comes on the weekends.

“Plus SpongeBob is cool, I was watching this one episode; and SpongeBob and Patrick were selling chocolate, went to this one fishes house and he went crazy on them he was all “CHOCOLATE!” chasing after them, then they went to this old ladies house and was all “your so young is my mother home?” and the old lady called her mom in…”

 Key started laughing, he went on to continue his SpongeBob watching story thing whatever it was.

They continued on talking about SpongeBob, so awkward not knowing what they’re talking about.

“I saw that one! And then the crazy fish just wanted to buy all of their chocolate, at the end they took the shriveled up thing and her daughter to some restaurant, blew all of their money on renting out the restaurant that’s what ticked me off about that episode.”

  I felt so left out; so far I wasn’t convincing Key that ____ was childish I guess it was just childlike. There’s got to be something that would make him change his mind about her. OH! I know..

“She’s also weird too.. But I guess what I’m about to tell you weird would be an understatement.”

Key, and Onew stopped talking about SpongeBob long enough to listen to me.

“Last night when she was watching her imagination mover crap –“

“I bet you still watch Pokémon but continue.” I glared at Key, and he just shook his head.

“You’re doing it wrong it’s like this.” He then gave me a hard glare.

“Whoa~ Dude you gave me chills!” Onew said, Key smiled and thanked him. “You see it all in the way you -“

“Anyways when she was watching her television stuff on her laptop, I plugged it out, said she was childish and how she proberly never had a boyfriend.”

“Whoa! What do you mean never had a boyfriend have you seen her?! She’s really pretty.”Onew said. Key glared at him.

“She’s mine so back off alright?”Onew raised his hands up as if her were surrendering.

“Alright..” I sighed, and continued on. “So then she said she did have one once, and how his name was Kevin Kim.” Onew blinked, and turned to look at Key; who was eating and playing with his phone.

“So I asked her to tell me a little bit about him, she did. I got her to call her mom to see if she was telling the truth turns out she was but..” I began to snicker.

“But what?” Key asked looking up , Onew was sipping biting on his toast eagerly watching me.

“Kevin Kim died when a car hit him, but don’t fret it wasn’t like he was real anyway.. He’s invisible” Onew burst out laughing, dropping his toast on to the floor. Key was wide eyed and didn’t seem to know what to say.

“Someone was desperate..”

Onew managed to say between chuckling. All of a sudden I heard people laughing all over again. I turned to look over to the table across from us. It was _______, Ryu, and some other guy I think I met the other day laughing. What the hell is on her tank top? Some blue, beaver thing with a hat.. is there even an animal that looks like that?  I ran a hand through my hair, and rubbed my eyes.

Maybe what I done wasnt that nice.. but at least I got him to stop liking her.. right?

____________________________

update xD