New friend

Meant to be with Me

 

Your POV:

 

I shifted my weight as I listened to the boring guys speech about the school and blah, blah, blah, yeah not important. My stomach started to grumble because I didn’t eat anything but the one granola bar. I reached into my bag, and pulled out the box of granola bars. I took one out and started to chew like crazy not caring about the eyes on me.

 

“Hey, can I have one?” I looked over towards this amazing looking guy. I felt my head nod at once as I gave him a granola bar. “My names Ryu Jimin, by the way”. He said as he unwrapped the granola bar.  

 

  facebook.jpg cute asian boy picture by yjacob (Ryu JiMin ha! my friend said he’s ugly, but I don’t think so, And if u thinks he’s ugly it’s okay because it’s not like your going to end up with him anyway.)

 

“My name is ______,” I said just looking forward avoiding this guy’s face, it was so fresh looking! He could do one of those clean and clear commercials if he wanted.

 

“You have the same name as my cousin.” You could tell he wasn’t into the whole crappy speech either.  I turned to face him, turns out he was looking at me the whole time. I was kind of creped out but I let it slide.

"So what do you major in?" I asked trying to make conversation, I mean nothing else to talk about I would have asked what flavor his granola bar was but i only picked chocolate so that would be dumb.

"I major in dramatic arts you?" He moved his bangs out from his face, while taking a bite out his granola bar.

"I sing." I say he nodded. "Are you any good?" I raised an eyebrow at him and sorta laughed.

"If I wasn’t I wouldn’t be here". He laughed to.”I guess that was a stupid question." He looked behind me raising his eyebrow then looked back at me.

"Some kid is watching you "he said I turned to look to see who it was but he stopped me."Don’t look, he’s going to know were talking about him." true. "What does he look like?"

He laughed. "He has ed up hair." I immediately knew who he was talking about. My stomach started to clench and I felt my face heat up.

"What’s wrong with you?" I looked up at him to see him with a worried expression on his face.

"I sang to that guy this morning, and I don’t think he likes me". I say in a low whisper. As soon as I said it I regretted it. He started to laugh quietly; I could feel my face get hotter.

"That was you? Oh my gosh your awesome".

What? Most people if they found out they were talking to the girl who made a fool of them selves in front of most of the student body they would quickly stop talking to that person immediately, believe me I know.

“Um...I am?” I had nothing else to say, I found someone calling me awesome; keyword ME was kinda awkward, but nice.

“That’s what I said didn’t I?” question was obviously rhetorical.

”Not many people say things like that about me, so it was kind of shocking to hear.”

He just smiled.”I’m not many people.” I chuckled, and opened another granola bar.

”So why exactly are you talking to me? I mean don’t you have anyone better to talk to?” I laughed.

”Do you not want to talk?” I shook my head.

 “I just wanted to know why you were talking to me; I mean you’re surrounded by a lot of pretty girls. Why choose to talk to me?” he shrugged.

“I don’t care who I talk to.” He reminded me of Key, speaking of Key I wonder if he was still looking at me.

I looked up at the man talking, making everyone bored.”When I take you all inside I would like you to find the booth that has what you signed up for”. What kind of description was that? How professional is this guy really?

“Your man, Is still watching you…” I look toward Ryu,

 “He is defiantly not my man I just met him yesterday.” I say, looking at his expression.

”I swear he is giving me death threats threw his eyes no joke.” He says, I just laugh Why would Key be giving him death threats? He doesn’t even know him, I think.

“Why would he be giving you death threats did you do something to him?” He looked at me like I was stupid.

“Other than call his hair ed up no….” I laughed again. “Do you have a mirror?” he asked me , I pulled my Barbie compact and gave it to him, He didn’t even make a comment on it like most people would have.

“My hair is so ugly….” I herd him mutter to himself I just raised my eyebrow.

”Why do you care what it looks like?”  He chuckled then passed my compact back.

 “I like to look appealing to the male species.” Wait male? I never met a gay person in my life .. wait is he gay?

“are you gay?” He nodded “Are you okay with that, I mean some people don’t like gays…”He looked at me with a cautious expression on his face.

 I was more than Okay with it. I always wanted a gay friend, someone to do nails and go shopping (though thats not what all gays do) with, but of course that was a dream that would never come true… untill now

“I’m okay with it; I think being gay is cool.” A few people turned to look at us but then back. Ryu just laughed, and nodded a bit. “Cool, want to hang out after school or whatever this is?” DO I? I thought I was going to have to sit by myself today; turns out I don’t Oh Goody!

“Yes, yes I do!” Once again some eyes turned towards us , and this time I blushed. Ryu just laughed, and poked my cheek. All of a sudden the whole crowd started to shift and make its way to the left. Ryu and I followed talking about food allergies we had, Like mine to peanuts, and his to tomatoes.

(TLS: I know food allergies I had nothing better to type sorry.)

We were Inside the school,and it was so big, I looked up onto the ceiling to see it had all these ballet dancers with ribbons and stuff, with words of encouragement you could say, and like in the stairway they had music notes but on the lockers. I think it was decent looking.

“These lockers look like crap.” I herd Ryu say, I just laughed and he linked arms with me. It was the first time someone ever did that to me, and it felt nice.

“We will be taking our school tour now, and after that you will be sent to find your booths.”

I walked side by side with Ryu, as we ate granola bars.If i didn't have Key as a friend at least I had him.