TAEMIN DON'T YOU DARE!

Meant to be with Me

Your POV continuation:

Oh MY GAWD " TAEMIN DON'T YOU  DARE!!!" I grab the cookie box to shield my eyes and rushed off the bed.

I really wanted to peek soo badly. " D-D-D- Dont come any closer."

He followed me, " You don't believe me so I should show you right."

I turn but in my periferal vision I see the towel on the floor oh god oh god.

" Taemin stop please your so GROSS" I can't take this anymore I run into the washroom and sit up against the door.

*********************************************************

Taemin pov:

Too funny way too funny "________ do you still think im a pansty?" I asked while twisting the doorknob.

" Yeah you are because real men don't have to prove anything!"

Oh she thinks she so smart. I try to barge into the washroom trying to get into there to confront her. She screamed, the door opened a crack and then closed, I tried again the same thing happend and she screamed louder.

She was sorta pissing me off " Stop screaming people are going think your being !" I hissed threw the door hopefully it would get her to shut up.

" By a girl? I dont think soooo ~~~~" she sang.

I walked to the furthest wall and ran into the door and it flew open.

She scrambled to get in the corner between the toilet, she had the Oreo box hiding her face.

" Taemin I'm sorry... please don't hurt me I was only joking. Your a real man with one little man.

Wait mommy says that men don't like when you call their parts little... I mean big man one Gigantic man only ."

I went into hysterics at that last sentence she was shaking and sounded like she was gonna cry again.

" Why are you laughing at me." I didn't say anything and just sat on the bathtub ledge.

The box still shaking.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Your POV:

This is only my first day here and I'm already sitting in a corner, while being laughed at.

I hear footsteps toward me " Taemin I said I was sorry!"

He didn't listen the footsteps got louder. " Move the box from your face."

He said obviously trying to hold some laughter in.

" No I don't want to be scard"

He laughed the sighed "_______ move the box." 

" Taemin I said no I don't wanna see your parts!"

All of a sudden the box went flying the other way and I looked up to see his boxers?

I looked up at him, he was smiling.

" Your wearing boxers!" I yelled.

" Pshhht yeah you already got me as a roommate you're not gonna get that lucky."

He walked out to get his towel and a change of clothes "_________ get out of the washroom." 

As I left I heard him say to himself "Gigantic friend," and laugh as he closed the door behind him.