143F

Meant to be with Me

 Taemins POV:

By the time I get to school I had missed Orientation, So I had to walk  to  the dorm advisers office so I can get to my room key etc etc..   Halfway there and I get taken by the hand and spun around.

" Hey y you wanna take a ride on a roller coaster?" The guy who had grabbed my hand winked

What the hell? " Dude what the ?" I look at him

"Don't worry.. I won't charge you." Ew .. EW ! OH MY GOSH EW. I didn't know what to say so I just stared, because I didn't even know what to say. Suddenly the expession he was giving me turned into one of shock, he began to laugh.

" Oh your a guy you look so much like a girl..." he let go of my hand staring at me.

" yeah.. I'm a guy." Tch! I turn around  and try finding my way to the dorm advisors office. How rude.

Finding my way was easy, there were signs everywhere telling me where to go, and what not. I didn't even have to wait in line. I walked right up to the main desk. The woman's desk label said 'Mrs.Choi.' 

"Good Morning How may I help you?" She gave me a bright smile, and I gave a bow of my head.

"Uh.. I'm late and I was just here to get my dorm room?" She nodded.

"Name?"

"Lee Taemin." what she did surprised me because she laughed, laughing at what? I do not know.. but it was weird.

"Your name is Taemin?" .. that is what I said wasn't it? is she deaf?.. Instead of saying that,  I nodded and she gave a soft chuckle. I don't see anything wrong with my name.

"Well Lee Taemin, the put you in the wrong sector.. just a second I'll fix that." Oh.. well then maybe that was why she laughed. I nodded in responce watching her fingers move on the key board. When she was done she looked up smiling, leaned over to grab a key and hand it to me. 

"Room 143F is yours, have a good day. I hope you'll like your year here." I gave her a small smile before turning on my heels to find my room. 

~~~~~~~~~~

They really need an elevator up in the , because all these stairs do not fly well with me.. sighing I wheel my suitcases to the door 143F.. finally, I fish out my key to open the door.

**************************************************************************** 

Your point of view (blank area meant for your name) 

Im so excited I finally get to share a room with a girl I don't really have any girl friends because not much people like me, and I never had a sister before.  I really hope she's nice, and we wont have any problems.

Hopefully I don't annoy her.. or anything. Sighing I plug in my laptop charger, but stop as soon as I here the lock turn I quickly turn around straightening out my shirt to welcome my hopefully new friend smiling widely.

 "Hi I'm ---."

........Wait a second this isn't right there is an SSB in my room (super y boy) as much as I love this right now I don't wanna be sharing a room with a guy; one of the reasons I decided to go to High school was  to get away from my brother. If this SSB stays in my room I don't think i'll be able to take care of myself and all the y (I'm pretty irresponsible you know).

" I think I have the wrong room"  the SSB says. 

" Well the key fit so I don't think you do" I said.

He gave me a glance now that I think about it I may come off rude.. no wonder no one likes me.

" Anyway ..." he trails off  "I dont feel like going back to the D. A  at least  not right now s-"

" Well your not staying here" I say, "You aren't my room mate.. my actual one will be here any minute."
 

He lifts an eyebrow laughing a bit. I don't know why, I didn't say anything funny...

" Well," he begins " This is my room at the moment and until I go to the dorm adviser I get to stay here as long as I want."

 but this is my room! 

 " Listen here long haired person," I start he seems amused " This is more my dorm than yours because I'm a girl!"

He laughed  " Are we quoting commercials now?" he asked.

I an eyebrow, what does he mean by quoting commercials? e_e "What?"

" 'Because I am a girl I only eat if there is anything left,' that commercial" he turns towards his black suitcase and pulls out an IPod.

" Haha you're not funny." ( click here for the commercial.. for those who don't know it.)

SSB turns toward me while sticking in headphones and says " First my name is Taemin, second lets not fight you will lose, and third I call this bed" he moves over to where my clothes lay neatly on the bed, pushing them off. HOW RUDE! come up in my room, and throwing my things on the floor like he owns the place. who the does he think he is? Someone from Infinite? Superjunior? -_-

" Pick it up," I say pointing to the floor.

" Don't feel like it " he says while kicking off his shoe's, and jumps on to the bed.

" Hey!" I yell at him  but he plugs in his earbuds completely ignoring me. Seriously.. I really don't like this guy so far! I walk over to pull off his head phones pulling them out the jack.

" Give those back please " he asks.

" Don't feel like it," I mock him.

************************************************************

Taemins POV:

She doesn't feel like giving back my headphones aye? 

" Pick up my stuff " she says, this girl really needs to check herself.

" I said please"  I say.

" Nope " she says.

The nerve some people have amuses me. " Please give me my headphones."

" NO.''

WOW okay so its like that?

I get up walking towards her as shes backing away; Now that I look the room is really big. Closing the distance between us with long strides, she tries to run but not fast enough I grab her; and take my headphones back walking back to the bed.

Taking my hair from out its pony tail I sigh heavily. "Maybe that's why you got put in a girls dorm because of your feminine features. " She says.

Oh she has jokes huh? "What's your name?" I ask

 ''______" 

" Hey _______  guess what."

She says " What?"

"SHUT UP!"

Her eyes widened, "Rude."