Old Crushes & Confessions

Everybody Loves Sehuna

 

Chapter Fourteen: Lulu's Childhood Crush!? 

Word Count: 2100+  

♡♡♡

Xi Lulu, the girl who's older yet prettier than the school's queenka. The girl who got her heart broken by the school's heartbreaker, and who's currently out for revenge. The girl who's best friend is the new girl with rainbow hair. Xi Lulu's quite wellknown around school, and she did have the chance to become one of those "popular" girls. However, she didn't find interest in that. Lulu would be friends with whoever she thought was nice nice. The thing was that Lulu happens to easily get bored.

She's a trouble maker and pretty rough, it's all an act. She's actually pretty dorky in secret but it's very seldom that she shows that side of hers. It's all fake excluding the part about her easily getting bored. She has a thing for adrenaline rushes, and no matter how hard she tries she can't resist to play around with new things and eventually give them less attention when they're not as fun anymore. But there's two things that she'll never get tired of.

Ruining Kim Jonghyun's life and her newest bestie, Oh Sehuna. Lulu's not a possesive person but when she saw what a treasure Sehuna was, she had to mark Sehuna as her territory. Therefore, she let Sehuna have the honor of being her bff. Also, when Sehuna signed up on being Lulu's new bff she pretty much signed up on being Lulu's new favorite person too. Which means she's practically Lulu's property.

Which equals that Sehuna is hers. Nobody, and Lulu repeats, NOBODY, can have Sehuna. If someone as much as dares to touch a hair on Sehuna's pretty head, Lulu will chop their hands off. She'll spare their arms if she's feeling like being nice. And if someone breaks Sehuna's heart, she'll have another person to add on her 'revenge list'.

Lulu happily strolled along the sidewalk on her way to the library. Sehuna had promised her that she, Lulu and Baekhyuna would have a secret meeting about the whole BaekJong couple thingy. Yes, Lulu took the responsibilty of giving them a couple name. It's because both of her friends had agreed and voted for her to be the one to do it. Or everyone else was to lazy and unmotivated to make a name so Lulu was the only one left who actually wanted to do it but that's another story.

"Oh!" 

Lulu had barely not noticed other people who had walked on the sidewalk too. And that is how she ended up bumping right into a guy. She had felt to the ground and landed on her during the collision, and so had the guy too. They stared at eachother with wide eyes, and soon, their frowns turned upside down and the both of them burst out giggling.

"I didn't know you had moved here, Lu!" The guy expressed in surprise.

She shook her head. "I didn't know you had moved here either. Or perhaps you came to secretly surprise me, huh?" She winked.

He laughed and shook his head too. "Sorry to make you disappointed. I would have came for you and brought a gift if I had known that you live here. I came here for someone else actually," he confessed.

"Well that's a bummer, I dislike you now." Her lame joke had made him laugh again as he got back on his feet and helped her up. "So, if you're not in a hurry, shall we go eat dinner together?" She suggested.

Her old childhood crush took a quick glance on the time on his cellphone. He's hungry and he has nothing better to do this evening. Besides, it was ages ago since he saw her last! He had agreed, and Lulu had made him follow her to a nearby chinese restaurant.

They had sat down, ordered, and now silence was surronding them. "I haven't seen you since I was fifteen, yet, I manage to recognize you!" She broke the ice.

"I don't know if it's meant as a compliment or a insult that I haven't changed much." 

Her cheeks flushed rose pink and her eyes flickered around the room, ignoring his gaze as he spoke: "It's not an insult. What I mean is that you're still cute, and that's a good thing. No, hold it! I don't think you still want to be called cute when you're, nineteen, right? Oh, this is so embarrasing! I mean, you're like manly cute and...," she started blabbering.

He stopped her talking by placing his two hands on her cheeks and turning her face around so her eyes stared right into his. "I want you to look into my eyes when you talk to me, promise?" He smiled. Her heart beat throbbed at the sight of his honey smile.

Ever since they were little she has always called his smile a honey smile. His smile is sweet, yet sticky. After you've seen it once, you'll want to see it twice, and then it goes on. Sometimes she curses his honey smile, but at times like these, when his irresistble lips are right in front of her own, her heart feels as if she could explode and she couldn't be happier that he's smiling at her and not someone else.

"I didn't recognize you either," he admitted and removed his hands. "Your red hair is really pretty, but I can't recognize the cute little deer baby I grew up with when you have this hair color. It wasn't until I stared into your puppy eyes I realized who you were."

"Is that an insult or a compliment?" She challenged.

"It is what ever you would like it to be."

She pouted and blew her bangs. He's being un fair and playing games with her again. However, she should be used to this by now. He has always been a very playful guy who loves to tease, or at least he loves to specifically.

"You ."

He laughed. "I do? Okay. I'll admit that it's a compliment. It's only good and healthy that your apperance changes a little from the age of 16 to 18. I have one question though, why the color red? Is it because it makes you look older and more mature?"

Her cheeks reddened even worse. She can't tell him that the reason she colored her hair red is because in her opinion it's the color of blood and blood means revenge. If she tells him that's why, he'll laugh at her and make fun of her for the rest of her life! Emergency alert someone help her! Noooow.

"I-I, erhm," she struggled. "Adrenaline rush!" She snapped her fingers as she found the answer.

"You got an adrenaline rush and in the spur of the moment and colored your hair red, totally random?" He stared at her as if he didn't believe her. But when she nodded, he had no other choice than to believe you. "I guess you're still the same personality wise. You and your adrenaline rushes are stupid," he clucked his tongue.

"Ha-ha, so what?" She countered.

"Nothing! It's just that your hairstyle does not fit your adorableness!" He squeezed her cheeks.

"Yah, oppa stop!" Her cheeks wouldn't stop blushing harder and harder. He removed his hands and pouted, trying to play offended. "So, if you didn't come for me, then why did you come?" She changed the subject.

He cleared his troath. "Oh, wow. It's getting late, I should really leave!" He rose from his seat and prepared himself to leave.

"Why so out of sudden? Our food hasn't even been served! Are you really going to ditch me like this, Oppa?" She furrowed her brows.

He paused for a minute, considering his options. "Yes, I really am going to leave like this. Sorry, I know you'll forgive me in the future!"

"Oppa!" She abruptly rose from her seat and watched him run out of the restaurant. She wanted to run after him but someone has to pay the bill. Everyone in the restaurant stared at her and she sunk back down on her seat in embarrasment. He's so cruel! He owes her now.

♡♡♡

Jonginna felt like . 

She's been really bad and nasty and grumpy to everyone lately. She's practically ignoring them which is very hard since they live in the same house. But that's not what she feels bad about. She feels bad because she might just have ruined her cousin's life again.

When he called and asked if Jonginna knew where Sehuna's new school is located, it was so tempting. She had been so mad at Sehuna and if he came here, maybe Sehuna will leave SM High and everything could return back to normal. She would be their baby again.

However, she feels bad now because Sehuna would never have done this to her and therefore, she does not deserve this. She deserves to be happy, but Jonginna just wishes that Sehuna would at least not make Taemin and Sookyung turn against her. I must do something. I bet Donghae hasn't arrived yet, yes, I'll call him later and prevent him from coming here!

She sighed as she stepped inside the dancing room. Fourtanely, nobody else was here. Jonginna has to practice for next week when they hold the dance class test. Her dance has never been turned down by anyone so she doubts that she won't make the team. However, there's one person who might be a challenge to her.

Sehuna.

There's a male and a female dance team. Each one can only have ten members at maximum. Last year, Jonginna, Lulu, Layla, Victoria, Luna and some other un important people had made the team. Everyone's really good and sometimes Jonginna's nervous that if someone new came in, who could oppose a threat, she won't make it. And that person may be Sehuna.

Jonginna's prettyyyy sure that nobody informed Sehuna about the even though. Unless Sehuna has told Lulu, Jonginna is the only one who knows about her secret hobby. She'd not even been able to reach the stereo and turn it on before she heard a voice.

"Oh, you're here."

She twirled around and glared at the boy who had just entered the door. He'd probably been in here earlier and went for a shower because his hair was dripping wet. "I would have joined you in practice if you'd informed me," Taemin smiled.

"Why are you suddenly beaming with happiness? Didn't I clearly declare that we aren't friends anymore when I poured my bubble tea over you, no?" Jonginna crossed her arms over her chest.

"I know. Still... I figured that since it happened a while ago that maybe you would have gotten over it already but I guess not." Taemin didn't move and waited for Jonginna to reply. She ignored him, closing her eyes shut and waiting for him to leave. "Why do you have to be so stubborn? Can't you get over it? For Sehuna's sake?"

"Why is it always about Sehuna?" She yelled, her eyes opened. "I've been your friend way longer than she has! You met her like once and now she's your favorite girl! You would have known that I came here if you still cared about me because I'm always dancing when I'm upset but you forgot. When I was crying and felt betrayed, instead of talking with me, you went to the mall with Sehuna!"

"I was trying to cheer her up because you made her feel uncomfortable! She's new, and she's your family. You should treat her better. Afterall, you have the same blood running through your veins."

"Shut up! I don't want her digusting blood inside of me!" Jonginna's body began trembling. "I-I like you, Taemin. You like Sehuna though, don't you?"

He didn't answer and her body hit the floor. She crawled into a ball and rocked herself while tears ran down her cheeks like a waterfall.

She barely noticed or felt anything when Taemin had approached her, crouched down, and wiped away her salty tears. He murmured something about how beautiful girls aren't allowed to cry. Jonginna didn't want to let him feel superior, so she stopped her crying and pretended to be asleep.

"How weird. She was crying in her sleep," Taemin giggled. Jonginna felt an urge to wake up and smack his face but she resisted so she could see what he would do next. Out of the blue, Taemin had wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. Her face was buried into his shirt.

"I'm only taking care of Sehuna so that when you stop being a whiny baby and regret your previous mistakes, you will thank me for taking care of her when you didn't. So don't worry, I will confess my feelings for you one day. You're my special girl."

I am?  Jonginna's heart fluttered.