Chapter 7

The Blue Moon

*The next day*

Mr. Lee Soo Man had summoned F(x) and Big bang to his office right when they just come into the company. 

[F(x)'s POV] 

"What is this about?" Luna asked, literally groaning. She doesn't like to go to the president's office that much, since going there could only means two things, good news, or bad news. And sometimes, it's more of the bad news because when there are good news, the president usually announce it publicly.

Victoria shrugged " I don't know, but I don't think it will be that bad." she said. Amber, Sulli, and Krystal were leaning against each other. They were still half-awake because of the emergency call this morning. Victoria went over to them and slap their shoulders lightly " Yah, wake up. We're here already, you know" she told them.

Amber opened her eyes slowly, pulled the car's door opened and stepped outside. She stumbled a bit since she wasn't fully awake yet. Sulli went out after her, bumping into her unnie, making Amber almost fall flat on her face. Krystal stepped out and went to Victoria and Luna.

"Why are we here so early?" Krystal whined to the oldest unnie. Victoria shrugged again. " I think we better go inside before it start to rain"

"Is it going to rain, unnie?" Amber asked, running into the building hastily. Victoria nodded " Yeah. It said so in the broadcast" 

Luna walked toward the front door happily. " Why are you so happy, unnie?" Sulli pouted, not liking this one bit. 

"Well, it seem that Mr. Lee Soo Man will tell us about the project today! Aren't you excited about that?" Luna smiled brightly. Leave it to F(x)'s vitamin.

"What project are you talking about?" Amber asked, confused. Luna was about to open to answer the question when they heard a male voice behind them. 

[3rd person's POV]

"You forgot about that already, Amber-ssi?" TOP grinned, appearing from behind with his groupmates. Amber turned around, along with Victoria, Luna, Sulli, and Krystal. " Oh, TOP-hyung!" Amber smiled and the F(x) members bowed at them " Annyeonghaseyo!"

"Annyeonghaseyo" Big Bang replied back. " Are you, perhaps, here to see Mr. Lee Soo Man?" G-Dragon joined in.

Victoria nodded " Ah yes, G-Dragon ssi. Mr. Lee Soo Man called me this morning and told me to bring the members here to see him. Maybe, you guys too?"

Taeyang nodded. 

Sulli and Krystal whispered something into each other's ears, and 1 2 3 " Annyeonghaseyo oppas~" they said, in an aegyo-like way. Amber crinched, along with the Big Bang members. 

" Hello maknaes" Seungri answered them back quickly, being the maknae of Big Bang himself too. " How are you?" 

Sulli and Krystal laughed, knowing that what they did worked " We're good, Seungri oppa. How about you?" Krystal asked. Seungri just nodded. " Hey guys, I think we should go in now" Daesung said, beating Luna to it, to which, Luna scowled at him. 

Victoria nodded " You're right, Daesung-ssi." she said, grabbing the F(x) members arms and pulled them into the building with her, followed behind by Big Bang. When the 10 idols were in front of Mr. Lee Soo Man's office, they heard two voices discussing something. After they listened to the voice for a while, they realized the voices belong to YG Entertainment's president and SM Entertainment's president. 

G-Dragon nodded on the door " It's Big Bang and F(x), sir" he announced. " Come in" Lee Soo Man said. G-Dragon opened the door and waited, letting the ladies, F(x), go in first before entering the room with Big Bang members. Once inside the room, they noticed that it was very crowded. 

"Ah, hello. F(x) imnida" the F(x) members bowed at YG Entertainment president while greeting and introducing themselves. 

"Annyeonghaseyo F(x)" YG Entertainment's president, Yang Hyun Suk said. 

" You guys are here already, and together too. Did you both met each other outside earlier?" Lee Soo Man asked. Victoria nodded " Ne sir. We met Big bang when we were about to enter the building. We were just getting to know each other, since we will collaborate together after all" she smiled.

Lee Soo Man laughed heartily while Yang Hyun Suk was surprised. " So you figure out who the senders are already?" they asked.

Amber smiled at the presidents " Yes, sirs. When we received the hint from you, we kind of got an idea of who the senders were. And concidentally, before we went inside your office, sir, we bumped into Big Bang here, who just came out from your office." Amber explained. 

Yang Hyun Suk nodded " Ah, so it was because of the many incidents when you met them?" he asked. Krystal smiled " Sir, we also met TOP-oppa before we even got the hints from Mr. Lee Soo Man, too." she told them. Victoria tiled her head and leaned over " When?" she asked. " You'll see, unnie" Krystal whispered back.

" You did?" Lee Soo Man asked in surprised. Just then, TOP decided to explain himself " Ne, Lee Soo Man-ssi. When Big Bang were out at the mall, F(x) were also there. And because I wasn't careful, I bumped into Amber here. I must say though, Krystal's eyes are very sharp" TOP said, chuckling. 

"Oh, so that's how you guys met before you got the mission" Yang Hyun Suk and Lee Soo Man nodded there head approvingly. " Okay then, since F(x) figured out who their mysterious admirers are," Yang Hyun Suk said. 

"Sir! We aren't their secret admirers!" G-Dragon protest, along with his Big Bang brothers, to which the YG Entertainment president just ignored and repeated the words again " Since F(x) figured out who their 'lovingly' mysterious admirers are, we will tell you the project that you guys will participate in as a collaboration. But, we will not announce this publicly yet, because we think there will be people that will hinder your process" 

" Thank you, sirs" F(x) and Big Bang said in union. 

" So, here's the project" Lee Soo Man said, pulling out a piece of neat and organize plan out, putting it onto the table....

 

TO BE CONTINUED

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Hi everyone! What did you think about the story so far? Good? Bad? I would really appreciate comments. Thank you for reading this chapter and following along so far!