Chapter 3

The Blue Moon

[Amber's POV] 

After a while of thinking and couldn't come up with anything at all, we decided to pay for our meals and go back to the company.

" Hurry up, hurry up" Luna said to Victoria unnie. What's with the rush? It's not like we going to miss the train or anything. I turned to Luna " Why are you rushing Victoria unnie?" I asked.

" I want to go to the company quickly to confirm something. And beside, unnie, don't you think all the things that happen got to do with Mr. Lee Soo Man?". I stared at her for a moment before nodding " You're right, Luna." 

Luna beamed a bright smile at me " See?" she giggled before going over to the others. I followed her and joined into their conversation, and the mystery just fade away from my mind, for now.

[3rd person POV]

Victoria opened the driver's door "So who want to drive? I don't feel like driving at all" she said and looked at the members.

Sulli looked at Krystal and they both shook the head at the same time " We're underage" they said in union. Victoria looked at them weirdly " I wasn't talking to you two"

Luna looked at Amber " Unnie, you're the only one that is not underage beside Victoria unnie" she stated. Amber shrugged " Alright unnie, I'll drive" Amber announced and walked one round over to the driver's seat and sat down. She then waited for the other F(x) members to buckled up and closed the door. Then she put the key into the keyhole, her foot stepped onto the pedal and there we go.

" Victoria unnie" Luna called Victoria. 

"What is it?" Victoria asked

"You know the call you got from Mr.Lee Soo Man?" Luna asked. Victoria nodded. " Well, earlier, Amber and I was discussing it and we thought that the things that happened today have got to do with whatever project he is going to give us" Luna told Victoria and the others, since her voice was pretty loud and clear.

" We weren't really discussing" Amber interrupted " Luna did most of the thinking" 

"Anyway, what do unnie, Soojung, and Jinri think?" Luna asked, ignoring what Amber said.

" That is a very good prediction. Who know, it might be true" Victoria smiled. 

" But unnies, the gift, do you think this have something to do with the new big project that SM Entertainment is doing? I mean, the project costed a lot and well...I overheard Jessica unnie said something about collaboration between us and another boy group" Krystal said.

" Really? Really? Really?" Sulli asked excitedly to which Krystal just nodded.

" We're going to find out anyway" Amber sighed, kind of tired with all the mystery. 

" What do you mean?" Victoria was confused. Amber stopped the car " We're here already. We just have to go to the 8th floor, entered Mr. Lee Soo Man's office, and we'll know" she said.

Amber opened the driver's door and stepped outside, followed by Luna, Victoria, Sulli, and Krystal.

After organizing themselves to be calmer, they walked toward the SM Entertainment building and entered it. On the way to Mr. Lee Soo Man's office, they greeted many of their labelmates and there was also some hugging involved with people that are very closed to them. Finally, after a long time, they arrived in front of Mr. Lee Soo Man's office. 

" Wait a minute" was the answer from a bold and business like voice from the inside. The F(x) members suddenly became very stiff and silence. They heard some whispering and comments, but not too clearly, before the door opened and came out five tall guys. 

" Bigbang?" Victoria said, taking back. Bigbang looked at F(x) " Hello. Big bang imnida" they said in union. The F(x) members bowed at them

" Annyeonghaseyo, F(x) imnida" 

The leader of Big Bang, G-Dragon smiled at them " Hello. Nice to meet you" he said friendly, his hand moved forward Victoria for a handshake. Victoria nodded " Nice to meet you" she said and shook his hand. 

" Why are you guys here?" Amber asked. She has a bright smile on her face, plus the friendliness in her voice.

"Oh, we just have some business here, you know." T.O.P answered. And then there was silent, again. " Oh, um...nice to meet you guys. Hope to see you in the future" G-Dragon wrapped it up " We will get going now. Mr. Lee Soo Man said for you to come in" he informed the F(x) members and then he pushed s out of the way. 

[Krystal's POV]

Ah! I think I know who the guy at the mall was now. If I'm not wrong, then it's T.O.P sunbaenim. Oh my gosh, is it really T.O.P sunbaenim? But what was he doing there?

I glanced at T.O.P sunbaenim when G-Dragon sunbaenim was pushing s out of the way for us to come into the office. I could felt him tensed under my gaze. What does that mean?

[Bigbang's POV] 

When the Bigbang members was in a waiting room inside SM Entertainment building, G-Dragon sighed

" Did we get discovered?" the maknae, Seungri asked. T.O.P fidgited slightly " Krystal, I think Krystal recognized me. Oh man, why did I have to bumped into Amber in the mall? Amber didn't know anything, but Krystal have to noticed." 

Taeyang frowned " Hyung, why did you show yourself in the mall? What do we do now?" 

" Well, the act we put up was pretty good, hyung, so I don't think there would be any problem" Daesung smiled encourangingly at s.

G-Dragon nodded " Daesung is right, but T.O.P hyung, please be more careful" he said kindly. T.O.P just nodded.

[F(x)'s POV]

We entered Mr. Lee Soo Man's office and greeted him politely.

" Sit down " Mr. Lee Soo Man said and the F(x) members obeyed. 

" Mr. Lee Soo Man, what's the project that you want us to do?" Victoria asked, bringing up the important subject. 

Mr. Lee Soo Man smiled " Well, I think you had already received the gift box this morning right?". All of F(x) nooded. " I want you to find out who send you those gift. I know this is a weird type of project, but you'll know why you have to do it soon. Until you find out who the mysterious senders are, I won't tell you the reason."

" Senders, sir? There are more than one person into this?" Amber asked, and obviously, it was also the others' question too.

"Yes, Amber. There are more than 1 sender." Lee Soo Man nodded, the corner of his lips pulled up into a grin.

"But how will we find the senders? There are millions of people that could have send us that, sir. This is impossible!" Krystal exclaimed, in a polite and professional way.

" About that, I will give you hints so it would make it easier for you. Your time limit is 3 weeks." Lee Soo Man announced. We gasped in surprise 

"B-But 3 weeks is too short" Victoria stated. Lee Soo Man shook his head " It's not too short when you hear the hints"

"Okay. Can you give us the hints now?" Amber asked impatiently, but she wasn't showing that she was about to explode with all the mystery going around.

Lee Soo Man pulled out a piece of paper from his pockets and gave it to F(x)'s leader, Victoria. " You're dismissed" he said. The F(x) members stood up, bowed to him again and walked out of the room. When we were out of the room of the room and in the hallway, Victoria opened the piece of paper. 

Hints of the senders:

1. They are a boys' group

2. You had met one of them in a very unexpected circumstance before

3. They had debuted for more than 4 years already

4. They had gone on Running Man as a whole group 

5. They are a five members group.

 

 

 

I'm so sorry if I made Lee Soo Man too stern. F(x)'s reactions will be reveal in the next chapter. Please anticipate and comment!