Chapter 16

The Blue Moon

~Flashback~

"Jonghyun hyung, Donghae hyung, you guys are gonna pay for what you did. Dino family or not, that thing....is just plain mean." Amber said sternly as I sat down onto a chair nearby, disbelief at what she just said.

I just wanted to play around with her and my other dino bro but it turned out that it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Siwon came up with the idea of blocking the newly collaborate group from practicing, and the others thought that it would be fun. 

I looked up at her. It has been 2 month ever since that fight, and nothing was getting better. My other dino bro and I had been trying to come up with ideas to please Amber again. We bought her caps, milktea, and food, but nothing could change her mind.

"Amber, don't you think that we shouldn't be like this anymore? I mean it had been over 2 months and...well, since we're the Dino Siblings, we should get along with each other" I said.

Amber looked down at me with a frown on her face "Hyung, We WERE fine before the whole thing began 2 months ago" she whispered before walking out the door. I continued to stare after her, not knowing what to do.

~Present~

[3rd person's POV]

Right now, F(x) and Big Bang are practicing for their performance that was only 2 days away. They are currently in the 3 biggest practice room in the SM Entertainment building.

"Yo, guys! What's up?" Amber shouted as she walked into the room with shopping bags in her hand.

"Annyeonghaseyo" the other F(x) members said, pushing Amber quickly inside. Then the five of them placed the shopping bags down on the floor. 3 of them, Amber and Luna and Krystal, have costumes for the performance in their hands, while their Vic-umma and Sul-baby were trying to settle the food that they bought for all 10 of them down onto the floor. 

"Whoa, food!" Seungri smiled brightly and turned to his hyungs.

The Big Bang members laughed. "Why did you bought us food, Victoria-noona?" Daesung asked politely. Even though the 10 members have been together for as long as they can remember, but they are still quiet awkward with each other. Just a tiny bit.

Victoria was about to reply when Amber bugged in "Daesung hyung, that mean you are not hungry, ne?" she grinned. Daesung shook his head "Aniyo, I was just asking" he said sheepishly. 

Actually, all of Big Bang members haven't eaten anything yet since yesterday. They had dinner yesterday and that was it. No breakfast, and they almost skip lunch too, if it weren't for the food that the F(x) members had brought.

Krystal and Sulli said down right across from the Big Bang members and talking to them while Luna, Amber, and Victoria were spreading the food out onto the floor and between the hungry idols. Then they, themselves sat down too and they began to eat.

"I'm gonna go fill up my water bottle so be right back" Amber said suddenly, standing up. 

[Amber's POV]

I think this is pretty awkward? I mean, usually, the maknaes would be conversing and fooling around but today seem weird? 

"I'm gonna go fill up my water bottle so be right back" I said to the other 9, sensing that it might be awkward because of me. Beside, I need some fresh air, even though I just came inside, and I wanna eat ice cream! 

I chuckled as I went up a few floors, to the top of the building to be exact. There was a store up there. SM Entertainment had it because we thought that the papparazzi couldn't get up there and just ~flash~ our pictures and update it, calling it scandals or whatsoever. I mean, we could be eating with our friends that are the opposite gender of us and you think that we are a couple? That's just kinda uncool. 

I smiled as I climbed up the stairs. There are elevator, but I like exercising better. I was about to opened the door when the door suddenly flung open widely, revealing Minho hyung.

"Hey Minho hyung!" I said cheerfully as I greet him happily. It had been awhile since i have seen any of Shinee or Super Junior actually. I wonder why.

Minho grinned and flung his arm around my shoulders, pulling me outside. "Yo, Amber" 

"Aren't you going inside?" I asked him. He nodded " I was, but since it's so rare to see you, I wanna spend some time with you. Do you mind?" 

I shook my head "Nah. I rarely seen Shinee and Super Junior either. How's life, hyung?" I questioned as I went over to the ahjumma to buy my chocolate ice cream. 

Minho hyung held my shoulder before I could take another step and sit me down. "I'll go buy it. Chocolate right?" he asked, but before I could answer, he had already strolled over to the store and bought the ice cream.

1 minutes later, he came back to me with a cone of ice cream that have 3 scoops on it. I gasped "Wah, daebak! You're treating me, hyung?"

"I'm treating you today only, but you own me anyway, for beating me up" Minho reminded me, but I was just staring at the ice cream cone in awe. My eyes were blurred already so...yeah.

"Amber, I want to talk to you about something..." Minho said, scratching the back of his neck awkward. I looked up at him and tilted my head, while my precious ice cream. 

"Hmm?" I mumbled.

Minho looked up at the sky suddenly, his elbows on the table " I was just thinking...." he trailed off.

~Back at the practice room~

[3rd person's POV]

Victoria and Luna was looking at each other with a knowing smile on their faces. 

"What are you both thinking about?" Krystal whispered to Luna, who was next to her. Luna leaned over and mumbled "You know...Amber and the dino oppas..." Luna trailed off, but Krystal understood what she meant.

Krystal grinned and looked straight ahead while biting onto the bread that she was eating. She seem to be normal, but if you look closely, you could clearly see the gleam in her eyes. It was a mix of mischievious, happiness, and devilish-ness. Luckily, nobody saw that.

Sulli nudged Krystal "What did Luna unnie told you?" she asked, in which Krystal whispered exactly the same thing. Sulli squealed, catching the boys' attention, but they were quick to turn their attention back to the food again.

A few more moments, before the girls huddled together and were discussing and debating about things. And of course, the subject is: Amber Liu.

"What should we do to help them?"

"Amber was really cold when she saw Donghae-oppa tweeted about how close they are." 

"How do you know she was cold?"

"I'm her roomate, unnie!"

"Anyway~ they are closed. But they just drifted apart because of some fun the oppas wanna have. They will be close again once we start on the operation"

"Actually you know unnies, that problem could be solve easily."

"How?"

"Remember the song "Beautiful Stranger" that Amber, Luna unnie, and I sang?" 

"Yea? What about it?" 

"Amber told me that the lyrics in it, have something to do with her past"

"Did she told you what it was?"

"No". A lie. She just didn't want to break her promise of not telling anyone this until Amber is ready to do it herself.

"It's just another story....Could it be that the same thing had happened to her in her past?"

"Probably, unnie! I mean, how could she produced such emotional lyrics on her first try? I don't mean to offend anyone, but that was just amazing. The raps, her part was daebaek!"

Silence, then 5 seconds later, the Big Bang boys joined in after having heard the conversation.

"Did you know we were gonna sing that song?" 

Another moments of silence, before...

"You three, are singing that song?!"

"Who's doing the rap parts?"

"Is Amber unnie singing?"

"That was obvious that Amber is singing since she wasn't doing the rap parts when we heard the trio practiced?"

"Is there more of a dramatic story to the song than we thought?"

"Yea"

Another silence...Actually, this time, it was completely silence.

Victoria heave a big sigh "We are off topic again, Krystal. Why did you mention the song when we were talking about how to help mend the Dino siblings relationship?"

Krystal rolled her eyes secretly in frustration. "Don't you ever wonder why the song is called "Beautiful Stranger"? Why it was so sad, yet there was some happy emotions in it?"

Everyone was thinking for a moment, before all eyes turned to TOP and G-Dragon. "Who suggested that you guys will sing that song?" Taeyang questioned.

"Amber" G-Dragon and TOP said at the same time and looked at each other. The story, they remembered it well. 

Krystal looked at the expressions in the two oppas' eyes before knowing that Amber told them her story. 

"Then you guys should know why she sang that song! Hyungs did ask her right?!" 

"We did, but she refused to tell us." G-Dragon lied "And I just made up to her at that time too, so I didn't want to make her angry again" 

"Ah, so oppas did asked, but she denied that there was no relations whatsoever. Ah, i get it. I'll get it out of unnie tonight!" Luna declared.

Everybody cheered happily, except the three people that already know the full story. 

"You wouldn't have to use violent to get the story out of me. I'm ready to tell you the story now" said a boyish voice from the door. Everyone turned to looked, and it was Amber.

Amber smiled slightly at them "You guys should finish your lunch first. And beside, I need some advices from my members too, so could you," she looked at the Big Bang members "give us some private time?" 

TOP just shrugged "Sure. We don't mind. Right?" he smiled at s, but it was telling Taeyang, Seungri, G-Dragon, and Daesung that they can't refuse. They stood up together and walked out of the room.

Amber closed the door tightly once the boys were outside and walked over to her members. She sat down between them. "I'm sorry that I had been keeping this a secret from you guys. And for lying too. Thanks Krystal, for not telling anyone. But the part I told you wasn't the full story. The story started a long time ago...and I realized that I had met the stranger already..." she trailed off.

Amber closed her eyes "Here's goes the story...." 

TO BE CONTINUED 

                                                                                                                                                                                  

Here's chapter 16 after 4 days of not updating. So sorry guys! And love all of you who read, and my commenters, and also subscribers! :D