YOUR HANDS

Only You

I wanted to slap him or even just pinch or flick him real hard.

 

No one just says thank you for everything and then sorry for everything afterwards.

 

I clenched my fists,"Kwenchana,its nothing much."

 

He stared at my hands,"Hyunmin ah."

 

"Wae?"

 

He took my hand and loosened my fingers slowly,"Relax,lets just finish the interview okay?"

 

I closed my eyes and sighed,feeling the warmth from his hand.He always knew how to calm me down,he always knew.

 

"Hyunmin?"

 

I nodded,"Nae."

 

He let my hand go and my hand went cold.I almost grabbed his hand back,but I didn't,I just rubbed my hands together.

 

I followed him back to the set but he stopped at the door and turned to me.

 

"Waegeulae?"

 

He took a warm pack and placed it in my hands,"Why is your hand so cold indoors?"

 

I watched him and he smiled,"Lets go in."

 

We went in and continued with the interview.By the time we were done,my brain was already sleeping.

 

"Dongsaeng ah.Hyunminie?"

 

I could hear my brother,but my body wouldn't respond.

 

"Yah Hyunmin ah."

 

Minhyun nudged me and I looked up at him,"Oh oppa."

 

He chuckled and kissed my head,"Aww my precious sister is falling asleep."

 

He took my hands and frowned,"Why are your hands so cold?"

 

"Yah Youngjae ah!Give them a chance!"I turned to the set,seeing B.A.P playing around with the rookies.

 

Daehyun as usual,talking non stop.Minhyun snapped his fingers,"Yah yah you're wondering off again."

 

My eyelids were really heavy,"Oppa,I wanna sleep."

 

He scoffed and sat next to me,"Ara,sleep then."

 

I rested on his shoulder and hugged his waist,falling asleep almost immediately.

 

For once,I didn't dream of anything,and my brain could finally rest properly.

 

Funny thing though,my brother's scent faded after a while.But I was too tired to care,I just hugged him tighter.

 

I woke up after a while,letting my eyes adjust to the studio.Everyone was packing up,filming must have ended.

 

I felt something really warm holding my hand.I froze,his hand.

 

"Oppa?"

 

Daehyun shifted and looked at me with those tired eyes of his,"Oh awake?"

 

I didn't know what to do.Whether to let him go or not.

 

He rested his head on mine,"I'm so tired."

 

I nodded slightly,feeling more comfortable than I should.

 

He squeezed my hand and breathed into my hair,"Its so tiring being alone."

 

My eyes got wet,I really miss being with him.There was this choking feeling in my throat and it felt terrible,I could barely breathe properly.

 

Daehyun must have been really tired,he kissed my head and nestled closer to me,"I will remember."

 

"B-Bwoh?"

 

"Your hands,I will try my best to remember how they feel like without holding them,so keep your hands warm,then I won't touch your hands,then your heart won't hurt so much."

 

I closed my eyes,letting the tears fall,"Pabo,if you know its going to hurt then why go through this?"

 

He chuckled,"Because whatever it is,I'll hurt more than you."

 

I scoffed,"How would you know?"

 

He sighed,his voice getting even lower and more tired,"Hyunmin ah,don't ask okay?"

 

"Wae-"

 

"Just don't ask."

 

I kept quiet,knowing him,I shouldn't ask further.I heard his steady breathing and held his hand,careful to not wake him up.

 

I smiled.The warmth his hand gave me,I will remember.The way his warm hands always warmed up my cold ones.Your hands.

 

==========================================================================================================================