THROUGH

Only You

I think I'm treating him like a kid.I think.

 

Daehyun was looking down at his hands,playing with his fingers.I glanced at him shortly then turned back to the road.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"Hmm,somewhere,then we can talk things out."

 

He nodded,knowing where I meant.I stopped the car by the river and cut the engine.Letting silence overwhelm us for a moment.

 

"Hand."

 

He stared at me,"Bwoh?"

 

"Hand."

 

He gave his hand to me and I intertwined our fingers.He smiled and squeezed my hand gently.

 

"Can you feel?"

 

He nodded slightly,"A little,but its better than nothing."

 

I giggled and opened his hand,counting his fingers."One,two,three,four,five,"I touched each of his fingers carefully.

 

He chuckled and closed his hand over mine,closing his eyes.As if trying to remember.

 

I waited and he looked at our hands,"Still remember the accident?"

 

I nodded,"Mm,it was a bus stop."

 

Daehyun laughed quietly,"Yeah it was."

 

He leaned back in his seat and played with my hand,"How does my hand feel like?"

 

"Soft,warm,the same."I explained to him roughly.

 

"Mm."

 

"How does mine feel like?"

 

He furrowed his eyebrows,"Kind of cold,like usual I guess,but hard and rough,like a rock."

 

I giggled slightly,"I must have skipped my moisturizer for a few days."

 

Daehyun grumbled,"Aniya,just now when I held your hand it was soft and smooth,now it feels so different."

 

"Its okay."

 

He sighed really loudly,"This isn't working."

 

I smiled at him reassuringly,"That's why we're here."

 

I unlocked the door and we stepped out into the cool night.We sat down on the pavement,letting the cool breeze calm our hearts down.

 

"Oppa."

 

"Hmm?"

 

I held his hand and rested my head on his shoulder,"Kwenchana,everything will be okay."

 

He kissed my head and touched my cheek,"Yeah,I hope so."

 

I smiled and pressed his palm against my cheek,"Can you feel?"

 

He leaned close and whispered in my ear,"Barely,but I remember how it feels,so that's enough."

 

I looked up at him and touched his cheek.He smiled,"Can you feel me?"

 

I nodded,but shook my head after thinking about it.

 

He smirked,"What does that mean?"

 

My finger slid down his cheek to his chin,but he didn't seem like he could feel it.

 

"I can feel you but you can't feel me,so its a little different."

 

He chuckled,"Feels like you're touching something dead huh?"

 

I frowned at that,I pulled away from him and he watched me.I looked out at the water,seeing the lights,trying to think of a way through this.

 

I must have been quiet for a long time,because the air got even colder.Daehyun took his jacket off and wrapped it around me.

 

"Stay warm okay?Or else you'll fall sick."

 

"What about you?"

 

"I can't feel the cold,but I feel really hot."

 

I took his hand,it was freezing.

 

"How do you know its cold?"

 

He shrugged,"It always gets cold around this time,and your hands are white."

 

I rubbed his hand to keep him warm and he stared at me,"Is it that cold?"

 

I nodded.

 

"I can't feel it."

 

I blew warm air onto his hand,"Its okay."

 

He watched me warm his hands up and I glanced at him,"Waegeulae?"

 

He tucked my hair behind my ear,"Ottoke?When I totally lose my sense of touch,when I really can't feel you anymore,what can I do?"

 

I pressed my lips on the back of his hand before leaning my forehead against his.

 

"Oppa."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"We'll do something about it,we'll find a cure for you."

 

He shook his head,"You don't have to be a part of this."

 

"Ani,I want to go through this with you."

 

"Hyunmin we've broken up-"

 

I closed the gap between our lips and kissed him deeply.I don't want him to go through it alone,its never good to be alone when you're facing a problem.

 

I pulled away,"Can you feel that?"

 

He knew what I meant,"Hyunmin ah,don't love me,I can't support you-"

 

"Ara,that's enough,your love is enough for me,isn't mine enough for you?"

 

He touched my lips with his thumb and kissed me gently,"Of course its enough,its more than enough for me."

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:Well I don't know about you guys but I'm really excited because of Dae today I mean,did you see his...I'll just...

Now drown in the pool of feels like me...I also realised that this fic will be ending when B.A.P's 'Hurricane' MV is released. I didn't plan it,you guys should know that I like ending my stories in multiples of ten so anyway lets just hang on tight till then! ^^