WHEN IT HURTS

Only You

I drove down to the pub and saw Himchan's car already parked at his usual lot.I parked and went in.

 

I like it here,not as much as last time though.Daehyun and I used to come here for gatherings with B.A.P and other staff.

 

The music was playing peacefully and I saw Himchan at the bar,two glasses in front of him.I smiled and went over to him,"Himchan oppa."

 

He turned to me and smirked,pushing the cup to me,"Pali,sit."

 

I raised an eyebrow and sat down,taking a long swig of the drink.

 

"Wow it tastes nicer than usual."

 

Himchan scoffed,"The two of you are so alike,and you guys still break up."

 

I stared at him,"Bwoh?"

 

"Ani its nothing,so,who initiated it?"

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"Yah don't get drunk already,"he snapped his fingers in my face,"Your break up,who initiated it?"

 

"No one did,we both agreed."

 

"Who said they wanted a break up?"

 

"Daehyun did,but I would say it if he didn't."

 

"What's wrong with you guys?"

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"Neol michin yah?You guys were progressing so well that I was expecting a wedding invitation from you,and both of you end by breaking up?"

 

I scoffed and got a few more glasses of alcohol,"Aniya,we're both busy,we don't have time for one another and we barely meet,that isn't how a relationship is supposed to be like."

 

"You're right,so why didn't you do something about it?"

 

"We did do something,we broke up.We're both working adults with lots of work to deal with,we don't have the time and energy to date anymore."

 

"Wow damn you guys are saying the same thing,what you're telepathic or something?"

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"Aish forget it,but listen.Time,is the lamest excuse to ever give when you break up.No more feelings,too tired,the other party doesn't care about you,yeah maybe,but not time,you can always,and mark my words,always make time."

 

"No you can't,"I gulped down my eleventh cup and giggled,"When time is gone its gone,it ain't coming back,just like Daehyun and I,it isn't coming back."

 

I could feel the ache in my heart burning and I started crying.

 

"It isn't coming back,its not coming back."

 

Himchan sighed and hugged me,"I can't do this alone man,both of you are being so stupid right now,Hyunmin,you can make time,you know it yourself.

 

I'm not the one arranging timeslots for dramas and variety shows and other whatnot,so don't tell me you can't make time.You make time for others,so now its your turn to make time for yourself."

 

I pulled away from him and continued drinking.I needed it,I need the alcohol to burn my insides,I didn't want to think about all the times I had with Daehyun.

 

How he told me he loved me,how he kissed me goodnight,how he hugged me when I was upset,how he would surprise me at my office for lunch,how he would bring me for drives in the middle of the night,how we would call one another up and yet,we don't have enough time for one another.

 

I let my tears fall uncontrollably,I know I'll miss him.How can I not?I stared at the liquid in my glass,I could almost see Daehyun's face appear.

 

"So this is how its like when it hurts."

 

Himchan patted my back,"Yah,stop drinking,its not going to help."

 

I glared at him,"You were the one that asked me out for a drink."

 

"Still,you shouldn't drink so much,you have to work tomorrow."

 

I scoffed and drank,"Of course I have work,when did I ever not have work?"

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:Damn it..I've been replaying Coffee Shop the whole day...Its just stuck in my head and it somehow matches the mood no matter where I go. Its pure beauty that's what Coffee Shop is <3 And guys, the book that Youngjae is reading in the MV? 'The Five People You Meet In Heaven'?

Please if you have the chance to borrow or buy it,please read it. Its by Mitch Albom and I've been reading his books for a long time.

He's a really good writer and I was so happy to see that book appear in B.A.P's MV XD That book is only one of his bestsellers and his books are just so beautiful but the best thing is that its easy to read so go read it! ;)