MAYBE

Only You

He stopped outside my house and we sat there for a while.I checked my watch,it was really late.

 

Daehyun cleared his throat,"Its late."

 

I nodded,"Do you want to come in?"

 

"Can I?"

 

"Mm,I don't think my dad would mind."

 

He cut his engine,"Okay then."

 

He got out of the car and came over to my side to get me.I stumbled slightly but Daehyun held me steady,"That guy must have spiked your drink real bad."

 

I giggled,"I'm fine dear."

 

I covered my mouth,did I say that out loud?Daehyun coughed and looked away before taking me inside.

 

He settled me down on the sofa,"Need a drink?"

 

"I should be asking you that."

 

He smiled and sat next to me,"I'm alright."

 

"Hyunmin?"

 

I looked up,my dad was at the staircase,"Nae appa."

 

"Ah good you're back,let me take a look."

 

I stood up and he spun me around,"Okay okay good that you're safe,I fired that idiot,so he won't be disturbing you again,I also got all the tapes from him since today is the last day of filming."

 

I giggled and hugged my father,"Nae appa."

 

My father pulled away and looked at Daehyun,"Thank you for looking after my daughter."

 

Daehyun bowed,"Ani its was nothing."

 

"Okay-"

 

Lightning flashed and we heard thunder,I jumped slightly but Daehyun held my hand,"Kwenchana?"

 

I nodded.

 

"Well seems like a thunderstorm is coming,can you rush back home in time?"My father asked matter-of-factly.

 

Daehyun looked at his watch,"I guess-"

 

Rain poured down and I looked out the window,enjoying the view even though it was really noisy.

 

"Oh well,you can't go back now,you can stay in our guestroom,its just upstairs,Hyunmin will take you there."

 

I nodded at my father,"Nae appa."

 

My father yawned,"Goodnight you two."

 

"Goodnight."

 

He went back to his room and Daehyun rubbed circles on the back of my hand,"So where's my room?"

 

I smiled and pulled him upstairs.Walking down the hallway,holding hands,felt like the most natural thing ever and I really liked it.

 

"Here."

 

Daehyun opened the door and stepped in,with me following behind.

 

"Go take a bath,I'll get my brother's clothes for you."

 

"Oh nae komawo."

 

I went to my brother's room and grabbed some of his clothes.I sat on his bed for a while,already missing Minhyun's presence.

 

I sighed and went back to Daehyun's room.

 

"Daehyun ah."

 

"Yeah?"

 

He came out of the shower,a towel around his waist,another towel to dry his hair.

 

I gulped,his abs showing,body wet,he looked extremely hot.And my heart ached at that,he didn't belong to me anymore.

 

"Erm,your clothes are here and yeah,I'll just get some water for you."

 

I turned to leave but he back hugged me.I froze,feeling his body against my back.My breath got caught in my throat,I couldn't even move.

 

"Kajima."

 

I gulped,feeling his chest rising and falling,"Daehyun ah."

 

He buried his face into my neck,hugging me tight,"Baby please."

 

I just stood there,letting him hug me.

 

After a while,I tapped on his hand,"Dae ah."

 

He pulled away sharply and I almost lost my balance from the sudden movement.My back was cold from the water when he hugged me and I shivered slightly.

 

He stared at his arms,"Mianhe,jinjja mianhe,I-I ."

 

Daehyun grabbed the set of clothes and went into the bathroom,slamming the door.

 

I stared at him,what's wrong with him?He came back out dressed and pushed past me,rushing out of the house.

 

I ran after him,"Yah Daehyun ah!Its raini-"

 

He fired up his car's engine and drove off,wheels screeching the road.

 

==========================================================================================================================