NOT DINNER

Only You

I was supposed to tell my brother about the dinner.But I was so busy and I stupidly forgot.

 

I grabbed my phone,"Ah my battery died."

 

I went to look for Daehyun,but he wasn't on set or anywhere in the studio.I kept mumbling to myself,"Where is he?"

 

"Hyunmin shi."I turned to the director,"Nae?"

 

"Ready to go?"

 

"Ah not yet,I'm looking for Daehyun-"

 

"Ah wae?Lets go everyone is waiting."

 

"Ani my phone died,I remember leaving my charger with-"I paused,realising that I left my portable charger in Daehyun's office,a really long time ago.

 

"I have a charger too,its in my car,pali lets go,the club is having some party tonight."

 

"Bwoh?Club?"

 

The director pulled me to the van with most of the crew inside.One or two more girls other than me.

 

"Okay lets go!"The director hollered.

 

I cringed slightly,I don't like loud noises.Even the usual bar I go to plays slow music.

 

I grabbed my phone and begged for it to turn on for a few minutes so I can call my brother.But it was totally dead and I could sense fear rising in my throat,I didn't like it one bit.

 

"Erm director nim,can I borrow your charger-"

 

"Ah we don't need our phones for tonight!All cut off and party tonight!"

 

"Whoo!"The whole van cheered and I rubbed my temples,I could feel my head start to throb.

 

We arrived at the club and some of the crew members grabbed my arm and pulled me out in to the club.The music was pounding till the floors vibrated and I covered my ears.

 

"Yah Hyunmin shi!"I stared at the director,not even bothering to shout,"I don't want to be here."

 

He seemed to be able to read my expression and he grabbed my hand,"Eyy lets dance!"

 

He dragged me to the dance floor and started grinding against me.I pushed him off,trying to get out of there,but some of the guys were surrounding me,making sure there was no way I could leave.

 

The director pulled me close to him and took me to those private rooms were the other guys and girls were.

 

"Wow its so quiet in here,turn the music up!"

 

I frowned at that,my head barely toned down.The music was blasting and the waiter served us drinks.

 

All alcohol.

 

The director poured a cup out for me and made me drink a few cups.I could tolerate alcohol quite well,but I didn't want to have a headache tomorrow.I still have to work.

 

I managed to excuse myself after much difficulty and I went to the bartender.

 

"Chesunghaeyo,can I borrow your phone for a while?"

 

He smiled and nodded,"Anything for a pretty girl like you."

 

I heaved a sigh of relief and thanked him,dialing my brother's number.I moved to a quieter area and waited for Minhyun to pick up.

 

The dial tone dragged for ages and I almost died when I was transferred to his voicemail.

 

"Aish,oppa what are you doing?"My mind was in a mess and I couldn't remember anybody else's number.

 

Then his voice rang in my head,"If there's anything wrong,tell me okay?"I dialed Daehyun's number and he picked up on the second ring.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

I felt my tense muscles relax upon hearing his voice,"Daehyun ah."

 

"Oh Hyunmin?"

 

"Mm."

 

"Waeyo?Is there something wrong?This isn't your number."

 

"Daehyun,can you pick me up please?My brother isn't picking up and my phone died."

 

"Where are you?"

 

"Molla,the director took me to some club,I don't like it here."

 

"Ara,I can hear the music from here,I'm coming."

 

He hung up and I went back to the bar to return the phone to the bartender.The director was there though.

 

"Hyunmin shi!What are you doing out here?!"

 

I felt my head spin and I saw the director smiling,"You should be inside with me."

 

I pressed my head and held the table to find my balance,then I realised something.

 

He added something to my drink.The director held me up and I pushed him off,"Get away from me."

 

He just laughed and pulled me to the back of the club.It was much quieter there,but my condition wasn't very good.

 

The director pushed me up against a wall and stared at me,"You're the really hard to get type huh?"

 

I looked away from him but he grabbed my face again,"Hajima,stay with me tonight okay?Don't think of anything,I'll let you feel really nice."

 

His fingers ran down my neck and I shivered,it felt so disgusting.I pushed him off with whatever energy I had left and stumbled off to the dance floor.

 

At least there were people there.

 

He caught me again and pulled my body to his.

 

"Go away!"

 

I slapped him real hard and someone pulled me away from him.It was the bartender,he faced the director and pulled me to stand behind him,"May I help you?"

 

"Get lost!"The director grabbed the bartender but he kept me behind him,"Sorry sir but we'll have to ask you to leave if you continue harassing our customers."

 

The crew members pulled the director away and I took a deep breath,trying to get a sense of what's going on.

 

The bartender held my shoulders,"You okay Miss?"

 

I shook my head,trying to clear my mind.But my body went limp and I passed out.

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:Okay...Director,bad guy. Bartender? Nice guy I guess.Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^