NEW PROGRAMME

Only You

I smoothed my blouse and skirt down and rushed up to the meeting room.My father's secretary opened the door for me and the meeting was just about to start.

 

I sat next to my father with my brother sitting opposite me.My father has the big seat of course.

 

"We're here to discuss about a new programme coming up just two weeks from now,I know its last minute but we can handle this."

 

I stared at my father,new programme?Two weeks?How?

 

"I'm sorry but may I ask-"

 

My father raised his hand cutting me off,"This may not be big instantly but I would appreciate if everyone put in their effort to get this show running."

 

I almost scoffed in his face,yeah I know this isn't the first time we've rushed a programme out,but he should at least warn me,or my brother.

 

My brother looked just as shocked as me.He looked at me and I shook my head,I've got no idea what's going on.

 

The secretary handed a file to everyone.

 

"Here are the details for the show,discuss the details and give me the follow up and confirmation."My father stood up and went to the door,but we were still waiting for something.

 

My father turned back,"Oh and Hyunmin will be in charge of this programme."

 

Silence.

 

He left and the staff started whispering.If my dad wants either me or my brother to handle the show,then it must be big.

 

I stood up and cleared my throat,"Okay then lets go through this,we don't have time."

 

I flipped through the file and my mouth hung open.The programme was about how our KPOP idols have continued their careers and how these entertainment companies operate.

 

The first company I saw was,I gulped,TS entertainment.

 

"Hyunmin ah,kwenchana?"

 

I looked at my brother and nodded,"Nae kwenchana."

 

After the meeting,my brother and I went to our father's office.

 

"Come in."

 

"Appa."

 

"Anja anja."

 

We sat down and Minhyun spoke up,"Appa,niga wae?Why are you doing this?"

 

"I said it before,this programme may be big and I want it to air as soon as possible,the ideas are not bad,its like a mish mash of everything good and interesting."

 

"Appa,I mean why are you putting Hyunmin in charge?You know she just broke up with him so why-"

 

"So?Should that affect her?This is work,that is personal business,I know she can do well."

 

"Hajiman-"

 

I patted my brother's shoulder,"Ani oppa,kwenchana,since appa wants me to do it,I'll do well."

 

"Hyunmin ah-"

 

"Appa,komawo,I won't disappoint you."

 

We left his office and Minhyun grabbed my shoulders,"Yah neol michin yah?!You don't have to do this!I'll take the job,this is crazy-"

 

I held him back,"Oppa,hajima,I'll do it.We just broke up,it isn't a big deal,I'll get over it.If I don't feel anything for him,it means I've gotten over him,right?"

 

My brother sighed,"Neol jinjja,why do you have to go through this?You silly girl really."

 

Minhyun grabbed my hand and pulled me to my favourite cafe down the street,for my favourite cheesecake.

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:I'm in the cafe mood now cos of B.A.P...So there..Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! :) I also promise for Daehyun to finally appear in tomorrow's chapter ^^