STILL THE SAME

Only You

Daehyun pulled my chair out for me,the gentleman that he is.

 

We flipped through the menu and I looked up at Daehyun,"Cheesecake for you?"

 

He looked at me and chuckled,"You remember?"

 

"Ah ani its just."I cleared my throat and looked back at the menu.

 

Daehyun called the waiter over."Can I have two slices of cheesecake."

 

"Would you like tea or coffee with that?"

 

I opened my mouth but Daehyun ordered first,"Green tea for both of us."

 

I rolled my eyes and looked outside,"I'm not the only one remembering."Green tea is my favourite.

 

Daehyun finished ordering and the waiter left.I watched the cars go past and felt his eyes on me.

 

I sighed,"Waegeulae?"

 

Daehyun cleared his throat,"Still remember something?"

 

I looked at him and laughed,"The kitten?"

 

He nodded.

 

*Flashback*

 

We just finished ordering our food and I looked outside.We are usually this quiet and its just something I enjoy with Daehyun.Comfortable silence.

 

I saw a little kitten walking past outside and gasped.

 

"Waegeulae?"

 

I pointed to the kitten from behind the glass,"Oppa oppa,look look!"

 

He looked out and chuckled,"Oh,neomu kyeopta."

 

I giggled and leaned forward to see the kitten closer,which was stupid because there was a glass wall in front of me.

 

I hit the glass with a loud thud and Daehyun laughed.I rubbed my head and pouted,"Ah apa."

 

He just laughed and came over to me,holding my face in his warm hands.He kissed my forehead and rubbed the spot that hurt,"You okay babe?"

 

I hit his chest lightly,"Very funny huh?"

 

He smiled apologetically and kissed me gently,"Sorry dear,you were just too cute."

 

*End of flashback*

 

We laughed quietly and I sighed,"It was really cute though."

 

Daehyun smirked,"You were really cute."

 

I stared at him,"I mean the kitten."

 

"Oh right."

 

The waiter served us our tea and Daehyun drank rather quickly.I took the cup and took a sip,it was boiling hot.

 

I placed the cup back down and watched Daehyun drink the tea like it wasn't the slightest bit hot.

 

"Daehyun ah,drink slowly,you'll burn your tongue."

 

He looked at me,then at his cup,"Ah nae."

 

He placed the cup back down and our cheesecakes came.I took a bite and smiled,it tasted great."Mm,this is nice."

 

I glanced at Daehyun and laughed,"Wah neol jinjja,I know its nice but don't mess yourself up."

 

I took a napkin and reached over to wipe his mouth.I cleaned his lips and he stared at me.I paused for a moment,letting my fingers smooth over his beautiful lips.

 

He closed his eyes,like he was trying to remember this.My heart stung again,I used to touch his face like this,because I felt like I didn't know him well enough.So I would always hold him longer,touch his face more,and he would always let me.

 

Just like now.

 

"Daehyun ah."

 

He sighed and I pulled my hand back.He kept his eyes closed,"Waegeulae?"

 

I didn't like seeing him like this,full of pain.I took my fork and scooped some cheesecake,holding it to his mouth,"Ah."

 

He opened his eyes and stared at the fork.I giggled,"Ah pali."

 

He ate and chuckled slightly,"Mm that's nice."

 

I scoffed and continued eating quietly,he's still the same,we're still the same.

 

Its just,the situation we're in,its not the same anymore.Daehyun knows that too.

 

He looked up at me,"Know something?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

He smiled his beautiful painful smile,"You're still the same."

 

"Oh yeah?"

 

He nodded.

 

"How?"

 

He thought about it and ate,"Hmm,you're always lighting up the mood,komawo,for always doing that."

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:Well at least its not awkward anymore..Also,something seems wrong with Daehyun doesn't it? Oh nobody noticed? LOL we'll just see what happens then... ;) Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^