ARA

Only You

I woke up,head a little dizzy,but felt extremely safe.Because he was holding my hand.

 

I got up from his shoulder and he shifted as well.Daehyun fell asleep too.I looked at him and he watched me,eyes full of worry but his tone was calm,"Kwenchana?"

 

I smiled and closed my eyes before nodding,letting tears of relief flow down my cheeks.

 

Daehyun sighed and hugged me tight,"Mianhe,I should have been there."

 

I rested my head on his chest,feeling much better because he still had that same cologne when we were dating.

 

"Hyunmin."

 

"Mm."

 

My head ached and my body was really hot.Daehyun pushed me away slightly and I fanned myself,trying to cool off.I pulled my jacket off and Daehyun helped me hold it.

 

I started tugging on my dress and he hugged my waist tight,"Hwang Hyunmin,stop it."He was serious,but I wasn't feeling good.

 

It was so warm."Oppa,its so hot."

 

"Wait here."

 

He went over to the bar and grabbed a glass of water for me.He took a pill out and fed it to me,"Take this,you'll feel better."

 

I gulped it down and Daehyun wrapped my jacket around my shoulders.He let me rest on his chest and I finally felt better.

 

I looked around,I'm still at the club,but its closed and there's no one there except for me and Daehyun.I felt really tired and he patted my back,"Just sleep okay?I'll take you home later."

 

I hugged him slowly,"Oppa,I don't want to stay here."

 

"Waeyo?"

 

The director's image flashed in my mind and I cringed,"Its scary,I don't want to stay here."

 

"Arasso,iliwa."He held my hand and took me outside where the cold wind hit me.

 

He was on his phone,"Yah,komawo,you can close up now."He nodded,"Nae nae I'll meet you some time."

 

I shivered and Daehyun kept his phone,hugging me tighter,"Get in."

 

I got into his car and he turned the heater up.He drove off and I grabbed around for my phone.

 

Daehyun took my hand,"Yah waegeulae?"

 

"Minhyun oppa,I want to see my brother."

 

"He's not here now."

 

I froze,"Where is he?"

 

"The YG vocal talent thing?"

 

I nodded slowly.

 

"He's in Japan for the judging."

 

I leaned back in my seat,"He knows what happened to me then?"

 

Daehyun nodded.

 

"You told him?"

 

"You know I'll tell him."

 

I smiled slightly,"That's true,I want him to know anyway."

 

"I told your father too."

 

I raised an eyebrow,"You told my dad and my brother?"

 

"Mm."

 

"Okay."

 

We kept quiet for a while,the engine whirring.

 

"You're not asking?"

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"How I knew what the director and crew did to you."

 

I thought about it,"How did you know?"

 

He chuckled,"The bartender earlier?"

 

"Mhmm."

 

"He's the boss of the club,and he's my friend."

 

"Oh,he's nice,very friendly."

 

Daehyun glanced at me,"You like him?"

 

"Why wouldn't I?He more or less saved me."

 

He tightened his grip on the steering wheel,"Before I arrived,I called him and told him to help you if anything happened,even though I hoped nothing would happen."

 

"What did you tell my dad?"

 

"I told him everything,he's changing the crew,the director of course,even if your dad didn't do anything,I'll change them."

 

"What did my brother say?"

 

"He wanted to cut his trip short but I told him I'll be with you,he was fine with it."

 

"Jinjja?"

 

"Mm."

 

I smiled,"Okay then."

 

"You're okay with it?"

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"Me being with you,or would you rather have my bartender friend?"

 

I glared at him,"Of course I'll have your friend."

 

He laughed sarcastically,"You sound like you're ordering something."

 

I pouted and looked out the window,"Daehyun ah."

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Komawo."

 

"Its nothing."

 

"But still."

 

He looked at me,"Ara."

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:And all is well...Or is it? We gotta wait for tomorrow then! Lots of work to do,work hard in whatever you're doing guys! Just like B.A.P <3