FIRST MEETING (AG​AIN?)

Only You

"Your documents Miss Hwang."

 

"Nae komawo."

 

"And Mr Jung is waiting in your office."

 

I froze slightly,"Bwoh?"

 

"Mr Jung,CEO of TS entertainment,you didn't forget about your first meeting did you?"

 

"Er yeah,of course not."

 

I stopped outside my office,took a deep breath and opened my door.Daehyun stood up and looked at me,yes handsome as ever,but funny thing,his eye bags were kind of obvious.

 

My heart was beating like crazy,not a good sign.

 

I bowed slightly and he did the same,"Erm,sit."

 

He nodded and sat down.I turned to my secretary,"Serve us tea."

 

She bowed and left the room.The silence was piercing,I almost wanted to break down and cry,almost.

 

Daehyun cleared his throat,"How have you been?"

 

"I'm fine,you?"

 

He smiled,"Mm,I've been okay too."

 

"So about the show-"

 

"You're still wearing that?"

 

He pointed to my hand and I pulled back,crap I forgot.

 

The bracelet he gave me for valentines and the couple ring for my birthday.

 

"A-Ah,I forgot about it."

 

I pulled it off my hand,feeling the aching feeling burning my heart.It felt so weird,the ring and bracelet felt so heavy in my hands.I went over to my drawer and threw it in.

 

I sat back down and Daehyun looked so upset my heart broke."Er,Daehyun shi,kwenchana?"

 

"Oh ah,nae kwenchana,about the show?"

 

My secretary came back in and served us our tea.

 

"Come in when I call for you."

 

"Nae."

 

She went out and Daehyun sipped his tea,his fingers were trembling slightly.I drank and placed the file on the table,"I've discussed this with my team and its very rushed but we'll have it broken up."

 

My voice cracked at the last part,and Daehyun watched me.I cleared my throat,"Filming will commence tomorrow for the next five days and we'll need B.A.P in this so if you don't mind-"

 

"I'll contact them."

 

I smiled,"Nae komawo,we'll be editing the week after filming and would you like to come down to our station to monitor and check or I could send a copy to you-"

 

"Can you come over to my company instead?"

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"I mean,if I can't come here,then can you go over?"

 

"Er,yeah sure,I'll contact you about that then."

 

He nodded,"I'll be having my younger groups to film,they're a bit inexperienced so please treat them well."

 

"Mm arasso,the filming crew will head over to your building tomorrow then,so please get everybody ready."

 

"Okay,what will you be filming?"

 

I explained everything to Daehyun and were almost done when my office phone beeped.

 

"Miss Hwang,Mr Hwang is here to see you."

 

I giggled,"Nae let him in."

 

My brother came in and stared between us.Daehyun stood up and shook hands with Minhyun.

 

"Well you're still doing fine."

 

I glared at my brother,"Just like me."

 

Minhyun cleared his throat and we sat down,"Done discussing?"

 

"Mm,filming starts tomorrow."

 

"Ara,Hyunmin ah,lets go for lunch."My brother nudged me.

 

I looked at him then at Daehyun.Daehyun stood up,"If there's nothing,I'll be going then."

 

Minhyun nodded,"Arasso."

 

Daehyun looked at me and smiled before leaving.I ran my hand through my hair,"Oppa,waegeulae neol?"

 

"Lets go for lunch."

 

"Yah,you weren't like this to my other exes."

 

"You didn't last two years with your other exes."

 

"Oppa."

 

"Come on my little sister,oppa is hungry."

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:So here's Daehyun for you guys! Not too awkward I hope. Anyways,thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^ Live happily my readers! You only have last chance ya know? LOL I'm on B.A.P high right now! ;) Ehem...Imagine Daehyun waiting for you outside your school like this...

 

 

*Le dies* (After back hugging him...;) )