IT JUST HAPPENS

Only You

There's no such thing as time to relax or time for yourself in this industry.You make and set the time,and the shows will air.

 

Cable TV,everyone watches it,and my family runs it.LTE cable TV station.I rushed about,as usual.Not bothering about my aching heart at the moment.

 

I've went through break ups before and yes I know it'll hurt,but it will pass.I hope it will.

 

I've been with Daehyun for two years,will it be the same as other break ups that barely lasted a year?

 

My phone rang and I picked it up,"Oh Himchan oppa."

 

"Hwang Hyunmin!"

 

I giggled,"Oh waegeulae?"

 

"I heard about it."

 

My smile disappeared immediately,"Jinjja?"

 

B.A.P are literally legends and veterans in the KPOP world,and they're my friends.So undoubtedly,the rest of B.A.P would know about Daehyun and I.

 

"Yah,stop working so hard,come out and have a drink with me tonight."

 

I sighed,"Oppa,I have a new programme to arrange for next we-"

 

"Blah blah blah,see you at the usual bar,ten okay?"

 

He hung up and I grumbled,"Kim Himchan you really."

 

Someone wrapped an arm around my shoulder and I froze,"Minhyun oppa."

 

He chuckled and hugged me,"How's my little sister's heart doing?"

 

I smiled and rested on his chest,"Just really tired."

 

He pulled away and grabbed my stack of papers,"Figures."

 

He took me to his office and sat me down.

 

"I couldn't get a proper chance to talk to you,now what happened?"

 

"Oppa."

 

"Mm,go on."

 

I took a deep breath,"You know me,my work is crazy and I don't have enough time for him,its not fair for him."

 

"Ani,you gave two years to him,so why now?"

 

"Oppa,we're both working,work builds up."

 

"His company is doing that well?"

 

"He is a good singer."

 

"How many groups are under him now?"

 

"Five."

 

"Figures."

 

"Oppa,we don't have enough time for one another,we can go a whole week without contacting one another,that isn't good."

 

"You're right,that isn't good,so what are you willing to do to make it right?You don't just break up with someone after two years like that,I know you,your relationships don't even last a year,so what happened?"

 

I sighed,"I don't know,it just happens."

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N: Okay guys I'm not in the right frame of mind right now... Blame B.A.P for that.

WTH THEIR COFFEE SHOP MV WAS JUST FLAWLESS AND I WAS JUST STARING AND THANKING MR EDITOR FOR HAVING SO MUCH DAE IN THE MV!!! OH MY GOD HIS VOICE IS LITERALLY HONEY I'M DYING!!!

Oh and just a side note,I know there's not any Dae in this chapter but I need to get my feels together so there won't be much Dae in the first three chapters. But hey they just broke up, what can they do?

And yes the Minhyun in this story is Hwang Minhyun from NU'EST.And he is the older brother of Hyunmin here.  I'm replaying Coffee Shop non stop and I mean like non stop,I even played it duriing my lessons today even though I shouldn't but who can resist????

Okay I shall stop spamming :)