SCRIPTS

Only You

"Okay we'll start with the interviews!B.A.P first then we'll carry on with the rookies!"

 

I stood at a side,watching the director shouting out instructions to the crew,getting everybody ready.

 

Someone back hugged me and I froze,"Oh Minhyun oppa."

 

My brother chuckled and stood next to me,"Ready for the interview?"

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"You're the one interviewing the kids right?"

 

"Ah nae."

 

"Yah neol kwenchana?"

 

I yawned,"Waeyo?"

 

My brother tilted my chin to look at me,"You seem so tired."

 

I shook my head,"Just a little."

 

He snapped his fingers in my face,"Ileona ileona you can sleep after you're done filming."

 

"Ara,hajiman,why can't the PD do the interviewing?"

 

Minhyun scoffed,"Neol jinjja,you're really asleep.You are the PD and your assistant PD is already interviewing them."

 

"Bwoh?"

 

The director came over to me,"Chesunghaeyo,I think you and your assistant switched scripts,but its okay,you'll interview B.A.P."

 

My brain wasn't working properly,"Nae arasso."

 

Minhyun was glaring at the director though,"Yah yah,don't put my sister in charge of interviewing big time legends,let the assistant do it."

 

"Ah chesunghaeyo,hajiman,the assistant is already interviewing the rookies,and its also better for someone more experienced to interview B.A.P."

 

"Yah neol-"

 

I nudged my brother,"Oppa,kwenchana,its just an interview."

 

I yawned and the director laughed,"Sorry Miss,I know you're tired but you can leave once the interview is done."

 

I smiled and nodded,rubbing my eyes,"Nae arasso."

 

Minhyun shooed the director away and pushed my head,"Yah stop acting cute,I can't stand the way guys look at you."

 

I pouted,"Eyy oppa,I'm just tired."

 

"You're seriously like a kid."

 

I giggled and turned to see Daehyun watching me from the set.He smiled and looked away,shaking his head.

 

I raised an eyebrow and Minhyun nudged me,"About that,why are you so tired?"

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"What were you doing last night?"

 

I looked at Daehyun and my brother glared at me,"You were with him?"

 

"Ani."

 

"Don't lie to me."

 

"I don't lie to you."

 

"So?"

 

"I was with Daehyun and Jongup,just friends having a drink,even though I didn't exactly drink.What's wrong with that?"

 

My brother sighed,"Nothing wrong,but look after yourself okay?"

 

I smiled,"Nae oppa."

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:Wow why are my chapters getting shorter? Sorry guys I'll do a better update tomorrow :) Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^ Please watch this!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ylew0q2Vuc B.A.P is just too cute!!