PHONE CALL

Only You

I was about to fall asleep.I kept thinking about Daehyun and I was finally tired enough to doze off.When my phone rang.I sighed and got up.

 

"Argh,who's calling in the middle of the night?Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Yah!"

 

I pulled my phone back,what the.

 

"Yah Hwang Hyunmin!Neol michin yah?!How can you live so well without me?!"

 

I stared blankly,"Daehyun?"

 

"Don't Daehyun me!I'm not drunk!"

 

I held back my laughter,he sounds like a kid."Daehyun,its late,why are you drinking?"

 

He scoffed,"I know what I said,hajiman,how can you get out of it so fast?"

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"We were together for two years,it should take you more than a month for you to get over me,you're forgetting about me too damn fast!"

 

"Er,is anyone with you right now?"

 

"Of course someone is-Yah!My phone!"

 

"Yeoboseyo?"A different voice came on.

 

"Oh,Jongup ah."

 

"Nae chesunghaeyo,hyung is really drunk."

 

"Need me to come over and help?"

 

"Is it convenient for you?"

 

"Where are you guys?"

 

"Same place."

 

"Mm I'm coming."

 

I got changed into a simple blouse and jeans and grabbed my coat.I drove down to the bar and went in,seeing Jongup trying to stop Daehyun from drinking.

 

"Yah!Let me go!I wanna drink!"

 

I went over and Jongup let him go,"Noona,ottoke?"

 

Daehyun continued drinking and I sighed,"We gotta get him home."

 

"Noona,can you send him back home please?"

 

"Wae?"

 

"I have a meeting tomorrow and I haven't settled my part."

 

"Oh,nae ara go back safely."

 

"Noona,hyung moved out from his parents' place,he's staying alone now."

 

"Eodie?"

 

"I don't have the ad-chakaman,ah here."He handed a small card to me with an address there.

 

"Hyung invited us over about a week or two ago."

 

I nodded,"Nae I'll get him home."

 

Jongup left and I sat next to Daehyun,wondering how in the world I'm supposed to handle a drunk guy.

 

"Hyunmin ah."

 

I looked at Daehyun,leaning over the table,"Nae maeum,neomu apa,jinjja neomu apa."

 

His eyes were closed,like he was sleep talking."Hajiman,as long as you say you're okay,as long as,you're okay,nado,kwenchana."He continued.

 

Tears were b in my eyes,"This stupid guy really.Yah,we both don't have time for one another so shut it,why the hell are you so drunk?"

 

He drank another cup and I pulled his glass away,placing some money on the table.

 

"Jongup ah!Let hyung drink!"

 

I pulled Daehyun up from his seat and literally dragged him to my car."Eyy where are we going?"

 

"Daehyun,keep quiet."

 

I got him to the passenger seat and buckled him in.I got in and drove off.He chuckled to himself and I glanced at him.

 

"Neol jinjja,you've gone mad."

 

He frowned at that,"Aniya,Jongup ah,neol ara?"

 

"Bwoh?"

 

His eyes were almost closing when he looked at me,"Hyunminie,when she heard that her brother was coming into her office,she smiled and giggled so sweetly,it was so cute."

 

I stared at him for a moment before looking at the road.He laughed really loudly and I jumped.

 

"Yah waegeulae?"

 

"Neol,neol jinjja molla.You should have seen her,she's so pretty today."

 

I almost wanted to strangle him,yes he was like this when we were dating,but we've broken up.I stopped outside Daehyun's house and got him out of the car.

 

He kept stumbling and mumbling incoherent things that it was driving me nuts.

 

"Yah Daehyun ah,password."

 

He looked up at the keypad,fingers hovering over the numbers.He hit the gate and I held him back,"Yah pali."

 

He started crying and I stared at him,"Daehyun ah."

 

He hugged me tight,"Jongup ah,nan ottoke?I can't forget her birthday,how can I forget her birthday?"

 

"Birthday?"

 

I typed my birthdate in and the gate unlocked.I sighed,"Daehyun ah,get over me soon please."

 

I pulled him in and pushed him to the bathroom.He knelt down and started puking his guts out.I patted his back and he grumbled,"Jongup ah,when did you lose all your muscles?"

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"You're so soft and skinny now,like Hyunmin."

 

I raised an eyebrow and flushed the toilet for him."Ileona."

 

I helped him up and took him to where I suppose is his room.He loosened his tie,lying down on his bed and I took the tie off for him.

 

He grabbed my hand and I froze.Not my hand.

 

"Hyunmin?"

 

I gulped,he knows my hand the best.

 

"Hmm?"

 

He pulled me over to him,"Mm,its you alright."

 

I took my hand back,"Daehyun ah,just sleep,I need to go-"

 

He hugged me tight,"Ara,nan ara,I know you have to leave."

 

"Ani its late and we have filming tomorrow-"

 

"Ara,I know you're busy,I am too,that's why we can't be together,nan ara."

 

"Yah."

 

I felt something cold seep through my shirt and I sighed.I hugged him back and felt my tears fall down my cheeks.

 

"Nan molla,nan jinjja mollayo.I didn't know it would hurt this much,I thought missing you was harder than this,hajiman,nae maeum wae neomu apa?"He mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

 

I pulled away and pushed him back down on his bed,tucking him in,"Sleep well."

 

He held on to my hand,he didn't want me to leave,but I had to.That's why he's not asking me to stay.

 

"Just a while more,jebal,just until I fall asleep."

 

I rubbed circles on the back of his hand,"Nae."

 

I sat down next to him and watched him fall asleep.He kept looking at our hands,squeezing my hand every now and then.I touched his eyebags and he blinked slowly,falling asleep.

 

My fingers slid down his nose,his cheeks,his lips.He closed his eyes and took a deep breath,"Hyunmin ah."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Komawo,for everything,especially for loving me."

 

I stared at his tired face and tears fell down his cheeks.I didn't realise I was crying until I got up to leave.

 

I looked at him before closing the door,"Komawo,for loving me too."

 

=========================================================================================================================

A/N: Ah...No Daehyun don't hurt like that... Smile that pretty smile of yours!!!

Ugh...B.A.P you're ruining me...I need to go to your concert like seriously cos I feel like dying right now...Lets just hope I get my major submission handed in before you guys come over...I JUST NEED TO FREAKING WORK HARD. KKBYEBYEWAVEYDAE ^^