COMA

Only You
“Hyunmin ah.”
 
 
“Nae.”
 
 
“You’ll be okay right?”
 
 
“Bwoh?”
 
 
“If anything happens to me,you must be okay.”
 
 
I smacked Daehyun’s shoulder,”Oppa!Don’t say disheartening things like that,you know I don’t like it.”
 
 
He chuckled and rubbed the spot that I hit,”You’re so cute when you’re angry.”
 
 
“Yah,aren’t you the least bit worried about your surgery tomorrow?”
 
 
“Why should I be? Once the surgery is over, I can feel you again. It’s the best thing that can happen to me.”
 
 
I smiled and hooked my arm with his,”Okay then,lets go and fetch my brother.”
 
 
“What’s my surgery got to do with-Oh your brother is finally back?”
 
 
“Mm,pali I want to see him.”
 
 
“Eyy that’s the thing,you’re always so close to your brother.”
 
 
“Nothing wrong.”
 
 
Daehyun scoffed but drove us down to the airport.
 
 
I held Dae’s hand while his other hand was holding the steering wheel. I liked it this way,Daehyun more relaxed than last time,already knowing and guessing how he used drive and how much strength he should use to hold something.
 
 
On the other hand,I didn’t like that he was getting used to the sense of numbness. He’s going to get well soon so its better to not get too used to the numb feeling.
 
 
I squeezed his hand slightly but he didn’t even know. I placed his hand to cup my face and he finally turned to me.
 
 
“Hyunmin ah.waegeulae?”
 
 
“You’re going to get better,arasso?”
 
 
“Ara ara aish jinjja you really,”He laughed and leaned over quickly to kiss my forehead.
 
 
“So don’t get too used to this okay?”
 
 
Daehyun paused for a moment before smiling,”Nae,arasso,don’t worry.”
 
 
We arrived at the airport and I quickly stepped out of the car before Dae could even come over to my side. I ran inside to the screens to check if my brother’s plane has landed.
 
 
“United States,Bangkok,Tokyo-Oh Tokyo!”I turned and saw Daehyun watching me.
 
 
“Yes dear,that’s most probably your brother.You’re so excited.”
 
 
I blushed slightly,his words always make me melt.
 
 
Daehyun held my waist and took me to the gates,”Iliwa,the plane has already arrived.”
 
 
We stood at the gates seeing people stroll out. I kept jumping to see if I could spot my brother.I didn’t even realize that Daehyun was laughing at me till he back hugged me.
 
 
He laughed into my back and I took his hands away,”Oppa,help me see if Minhyun is here.”
 
 
He hugged me again and I almost decided to kick him but he lifted me up and I could see over the small crowd in front of me.
 
 
I gasped and Daehyun rested his head on my back,”Well?Is your brother there?”
 
 
I giggled and saw the doors slide open again,with my brother striding out from there.
 
 
I waved my arms,”Oppa!”
 
 
Minhyun looked up at me and smiled,quickening his steps.
 
 
Daehyun set me down and I ran over to my brother. Minhyun scooped me up and swung me around,”Wah! My liitle sister came to fetch me?”
 
 
I nodded,”Oppa,did you get anything for me?”
 
 
“Aish jeongmal,don’t spoil my mood so fast,plus you’re already in your twenties,don’t run around like a kid.”
 
 
I pouted,”Oppa,mianhe I just wanted to see you.Who asked you to leave without even telling me?”
 
 
He chuckled,”Well Daehyun told you right?Oh Daehyun,you’re here too.”
 
 
Daehyun came out from behind me,”Welcome back.”
 
 
Minhyun bowed slightly,”Yeah good to be back.So erm,how’s the show going?The director and crew were fired right?”
 
 
Daehyun nodded,”Immediately.Would you like to eat something?Hyunmin has been waiting for you to have lunch together.”
 
 
Minhyun chuckled and held my hand,”Arasso,we’ll have some nice food.”
 
 
Daehyun drove again and I sat in the backseat with my brother,”How did the judging go?”
 
 
“Not bad, they really have some talents, how about you? I suppose you two are back together?”Minhyun pointed to my bracelet and ring on my hand that Daehyun gave to me last time.
 
 
I saw Daehyun smile from the rearview mirror,”Nae,won’t happen again,Hyunmin won’t let me off.”
 
 
I glared at Dae, “Yah hajima, you’re the one being indecisive.”
 
 
Minhyun nudged me, ”Take your couple fight somewhere else, I’m not interested.”
 
 
I pouted and my brother leaned forward,putting a hand on Daehyun’s shoulder,”Where are we going?”
 
 
“Ah a restaurant that Yongguk introduced to me once,the food is really good.”
 
 
“Oh that’s weird.” Minhyun leaned back in his seat and Daehyun and I stared at him,”What’s weird?”
 
 
“Hyunmin ah.”My brother pressed on my shoulder and I felt this shock zap me.
 
 
“Ah! Oppa! Apa!” I hit Minhyun and he stared at the weird toy in his hand. “That’s funny.Daehyun ah.”
 
 
He touched Dae’s shoulder again but Daehyun just looked at him from the mirror with a questioning look,”Erm,is there something wrong?”
 
 
“Oppa,what was that?”
 
 
Minhyun took the toy out from his fingers,”It’s a shocking toy,it sends shock waves when I press this button against something. But its safe,its not exactly electricity."
 
 
I glared at him,”Whatever that thing is,don’t do it to me again,it hurts.”
 
 
“Hajiman,Daehyun ah,you can’t feel it?”
 
 
I felt Dae and I freeze. How am I supposed to explain it to my brother?
 

"Aniya,oppa,Daehyun can't-"

 

"I can't feel anything."Daehyun finished off for me.

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"I've lost my sense of touch."

 

"What is that?What are you guys talking about?"

 

"Daehyun ah-"I tried getting him to stop.

 

"Kwenchana,Minhyun ah,I'm going for surgery tomorrow,tactile impair something."

 

My brother stared blankly for a long while,"What the hell?"

 

I sighed and Minhyun looked at me,"Hyunmin ah!"

 

"Waegeulae?"

 

"Is this why you're back with-Aish jinjja you won't do that."

 

"Oppa."

 

"Arasso,Jung Daehyun you go for your surgery and whatnot but my sister is staying with me okay?"

 

"Ani oppa-"

 

"I don't want you to be a worrying crying wreck when I'm not around so you're coming with me to work tomorrow."My brother cut me off.

 

"Aish-"

 

Daehyun cleared his throat,"Hyunmin ah,kwenchana,B.A.P and my parents are coming to see me tomorrow,don't worry about me."

 

"Daehyun oppa-"

 

My brother interrupted me again, "Hwang Hyunmin I'll always listen to you when you need me to but this time you're sticking with me,I'll let appa know about this then you'll take me seriously."

 

"Minhyun ah,I already take you seriously enough-"

 

"Then there's nothing more for you to argue,right?"

 

I closed my eyes and leaned back in my seat,that's my brother for you.He stops you even before you're done listening to him.

 

"Yah,drive to that eatery we used to go to."

 

Daehyun scoffed,"Yah Minhyun shi,who are you saying yah to huh?I don't care if you don't like me being with your sister but I'm your hyung so speak formally okay?"

 

I giggled and Minhyun nudged me,"Is that funny?"

 

I nudged him back,"Yah,apologize."

 

My brother sighed,"Mianhe hyung,but we're not at work so we'll just drop formalities okay?"

 

"Isn't the hyung supposed to say that?"

 

"Daehyun hyung!"

 

Dae laughed and parked the car,"Arasso,now get out,both of you."

 

Minhyun grumbled and got out,slamming the door shut.

 

I scoffed and Daehyun opened my door for me,"Iliwa."

 

"Oppa."

 

"Wae?"

 

"Don't make my brother angry."

 

"He started it."

 

"Don't make my brother angry,please?"

 

I clasped my hands together and pouted at him.Daehyun chuckled and leaned down to kiss me,"Nae arasso."

 

He held my hand and we went into the eatery,Minhyun already ordering his food.We sat in front of him and he slapped the menu shut,handing it to the waiter,"That will be all."

 

I glared at my brother,"What did you order for us?"

 

He eyed me,"We're all just sharing a huge pot of soup,don't look at me like that,its not too over the top,I don't want to kill your boyfriend before he has his surgery."

 

I smiled and poked Minhyun's shoulder,"Komawo oppa."

 

He rolled his eyes,"Neol jinjja,anything about your boyfriend makes you happy."

 

"Why shouldn't it make me happy?"

 

"Geuman hae,Jung Daehyun don't you try stealing my sister from me."

 

Daehyun looked at him innocently,"I didn't even try."

 

"Yah hyung!"

 

*Next Day*

 

"Hyunmin ah."

 

"Nae."

 

"Don't worry about Daehyun,he'll be fine."

 

"How would you know?"

 

"Because you love him."

 

I giggled and punched my brother's shoulder,"Hajima."

 

"Aigoo look at you,you love Daehyun that much huh?"

 

"Mm,shouldn't have broken up with him in the first place."

 

"Ah so now you're saying things like this."

 

"Oppa."

 

"Give him a call,it'll give him some support to pull through."

 

"Aish you just don't want me to worry about Dae while I'm at work."

 

"Good that you know,now get to your office."

 

I rolled my eyes and went into the company building.My secretary came up to me and handed my latte to me,"Good morning Miss Hwang,did you sleep well?"

 

I smiled,"Nae,you?"

 

I drank my coffee and she nodded,"Nae,Miss you have some papers to sign,about the continuing of the show,the reviews are really good."

 

We entered the lift and I raised an eyebrow,"You mean the one about TS?"

 

"Yes Miss,we will be continuing with other companies then?"

 

"Contact them for me."

 

"Nae."

 

"Oh one more thing."

 

The lift door opened and my secretary looked at me,"Yes?"

 

"Get some cheesecake for me."

 

"A whole cake?"

 

"Ani,just two slices,take one for yourself."

 

She smiled and went to her desk,"Nae kamsahamida."

 

I went to my office and dialed Daehyun's number.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Daehyunie."

 

"Oh hey baby,aren't you supposed to be at work?"

 

"I am."

 

"Mm,I'm still waiting for the nurse."

 

"Yah,you're trying to cheat on me?"

 

He laughed,"Aniya,I love you,you know that."

 

I smiled,"Love you too,I'll come see you tonight."

 

"If I'm awake by then."

 

"It won't take that long anyway."

 

"Arasso,go and work,I'll feel you soon."

 

I giggled and nodded,"Nae."

 

I hung up and my secretary knocked on my door,"Yes?"

 

"Your cheesecake Miss."

 

"That was fast."

 

Her face got red suddenly,"Ah its special delivery."

 

I eyed her,"Oh that cafe guy?"

 

Her eyes widened and she quickly placed the small box of cheesecake on my table."I'll pay him,"she bowed and left hastily.

 

I laughed to myself and looked at the box,taking a deep breath,"I'll eat you when I miss him too much,I need that strength right now."

 

I turned back to my papers and files and started reading and signing all the different things that needed my attention.I worked for a really long time,even skipping lunch.Just a few days off from work and this is the pile I'm getting.

 

My office phone beeped and my secretary told me that my dad was on line one."Nae arasso."

 

I pressed one,"Hyunmin-imida."

 

"Hyunmin ah."

 

"Nae appa."

 

"What's this I hear about Daehyun?"

 

"His surgery?"

 

"Nae."

 

"He has tactile impairment,he can't feel anything,from an accident last time."

 

"Ah okay,you do your work then,work hard okay?"

 

I smiled and nodded,"Nae appa."

 

I hung up and continued writing in a file.I thought about it and looked up at the phone,funny,why can't my dad just call me on my hand phone?

 

I shrugged it off and continued working.It was really late by the time I was done.I stretched myself and looked at the box.

 

"Oh crap I forgot."I opened the box up and could already smell the sourish odour.

 

I face palmed myself and threw the whole box in the bin.Why do I feel so weird?

 

I went over to my fridge and grabbed a bottle of cold water,"Should have kept my cake in here."

 

My office phone beeped and I heard my secretary's voice."Miss Hwang,are you getting off work now?"

 

I raised an eyebrow and went over to my phone,"Its past office hours,you can go back."

 

My phone beeped again,"Miss Hwang I need to fetch you to the hospital."

 

"Waeyo?"

 

"Its about Mr Jung."

 

I choked on my water and coughed.I pressed the button on my phone,"Wait what?"

 

My secretary opened the door and bowed,her face full of uncertainty,"Miss Hwang please come with me."

 

I grabbed my bag and phone and rushed out with her.We went downstairs and a car stopped in front of me.Minhyun stepped out,"Hyunmin get in now."

 

"Oppa."

 

"Pali!"

 

He pushed me into the car and sped off."Oppa,what's going on?"

 

"Its Daehyun."

 

"What about him?"

 

"His surgery,."

 

My heart stopped,"Wae?What happened?"

 

My brother sighed and glanced at me,"The surgery went well."

 

I raised an eyebrow,"Then what?"

 

"Its funny though,he didn't wake up,he just wouldn't wake up,then the doctor checked on him."

 

I just stared blankly,"What's going on?"

 

"The doctor said he slipped into a coma."

 

My eyes widened,"B-Bwoh?"

 

We arrived at the hospital and my brother pulled me out.I could barely walk,my feet just couldn't move.Minhyun stopped outside a glass window,I looked in,and there he was.

 

My boyfriend looking as handsome as ever,but he looked so tired and sick.I didn't even see B.A.P or Daehyun's parents just behind me.

 

There was this choking feeling in my throat and I almost collapsed on the floor.But I wanted to touch him,to know that he was still there,that maybe he was just sleeping.I opened the door carefully and approached his bed.

 

I reached out and touched his hand,it was cold.I shook my head,"Ani,andwae."

 

His hand was supposed to be warm,his hand has always been warm.No matter what his hands were always warm.

 

"Oppa,ileona.Jebal,wake up please."

 

My knees gave way and I kneeled on the ground,refusing to let his hand go.

 

I grabbed his hand in both my hands and started crying.

 

No way,he can't just slip off like that,he promised me he would get to touch me again,he can't just do this.

 

Himchan tried getting me to stand but I couldn't,I felt so weak.I stared at Daehyun's face and literally pulled myself up to touch his cheek.

 

"Oppa,you promised.Please,don't do this,remember you still have to hold my hand for a long time,don't forget okay?You know my hand best,only you,I will never forget okay?"

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:Well its the last chapter. And if you guys haven't guessed, yes there will be a sequel! Also, please continue supporting B.A.P and I mean like their 'Hurricane' that was just released today, please keep loving B.A.P! Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! I'll update the link of the sequel here when I'm done with the storyline. So hold on tight guys! Thank you for going through this with me and lets look forward to B.A.P's third release! ^^

==========================================================================================================================

Here's the link to the sequel! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/507296/that-one-person-i-wanna-see-sequel-mystery-romance-you-bap-daehyun