TOGETHER

Only You

"Cut!Everybody have an hour break!We'll continue later!"

 

I sat there,monitoring and going through the script.When my phone rang,"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Miss Hwang,CEO wants to talk to you."

 

"Appa?"

 

"Nae."

 

"Now or later?"

 

"He said he'll call you later."

 

"Arasso,I won't be going back to my office later,so just leave the files on the table,I'll see them tomorrow."

 

"Nae."

 

I hung up and Minhyun appeared behind me,"Your secretary?"

 

"Mm,she said appa has something to tell me."

 

"Okay then,I'm heading over to YG,about some vocal talent thing."

 

"Nae oppa."

 

He chuckled,"Yah,stop being all hardworking and innocent,do you know how many guys you've attracted here?"

 

I stared at my brother,"Bwoh?Here?"

 

"The crew."

 

My eyes widened,"I didn't even do anything."

 

Minhyun scoffed,"That's my sister's power,I wanna stay by you but I have work to do,be careful of the guys here okay?"

 

"Nae,stay safe."

 

He smiled and ruffled my hair before rushing out.

 

"Hyunmin shi."

 

I turned to the director,"Nae?"

 

"Its break time,go get a drink,I'll treat you if you want."

 

"Ah er-"

 

"Eyy come on,you work so hard,pretty girls don't usually work so hard."

 

"Ah ani-"

 

"Aww come on,we guys will buy whatever you want,it'll be fun."

 

I cleared my throat,the guys were watching me.

 

"Hyunmin ah,you ready?"Daehyun pushed through the guys and looked at them weirdly,"Yah,I thought you had a date with me."

 

I stared at Daehyun and he put his hand out,"Kaja."

 

I held his hand and felt that safe reassuring feeling wash through me.

 

He looked at the director,"One hour break right?"

 

The director nodded,looking away,"Yes."

 

Daehyun smiled,"We'll be back by then."

 

He pulled us out and squeezed my hand,letting me know its okay.We entered the lift and the moment the door closed,he let my hand go.

 

"Kwenchana?"

 

I nodded,feeling that emptiness in my hand again.

 

"I didn't know those guys would actually approach you like that."

 

"Bwoh?"

 

Daehyun glanced at me,tucking his fists in his pockets,"I just guessed that those guys had feelings for you,I mean,the way they looked at you,its kind of obvious."

 

"Neol wae?"

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"Since you know those guys like me,you could have just left me with them."

 

The lift door opened,but both of us stayed at our spot.

 

"You don't like it,being intimidated."

 

"You didn't have to do anything."

 

Daehyun sighed and held my hand,"I already did,and I don't lie,so lets go."

 

He took me to his car and drove off.I rested into the seat and closed my eyes,the familiarity made me so comfortable.

 

"Hyunmin ah."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Waegeulae?"

 

I opened my eyes and looked at him quizzically.

 

"You're not uncomfortable."

 

"Why should I be?"

 

"I'm your ex."He stated bluntly.

 

My heart ached really badly at that,but I didn't show it,I just took a deep breath."Same for you,waeyo?"

 

He swallowed and stopped at the red light,"What do you want to eat?"

 

"Anything."

 

"We only have an hour."

 

"Get a snack then."

 

My phone rang and he glanced at me."Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Hyunmin ah."

 

"Appa."

 

"Oh,where are you?"

 

I looked at Daehyun,"I'm out for a break."

 

"Oh,how's the filming going?"

 

"Its fine,is there something wrong?"

 

"Ani,I'm thinking of taking you out of this programme,seems like the crew there are going for you."

 

"Ah,that."

 

"Do you want to switch or change crew?"

 

I smiled,"Appa,nan kwenchana,if there's really something wrong,you'll be the first to know."

 

"You sure?"

 

I giggled,"Nae appa."

 

"Okay then,be careful out there."

 

"Nae arasso."

 

I hung up and Daehyun stopped outside a cafe."Your father?"

 

"Mm."

 

"Waeyo?"

 

I opened my mouth,about to tell Daehyun everything,like how I used to when we were dating.

 

But,"Aniya,its nothing."

 

Daehyun nodded and got out of the car,coming over to my side.He opened my door and we went in together.

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:Wow guys I was kinda sad cos I might not be able to go to B.A.P's concert then I went into this shop that sold KPOP stuff and saw some KPOP mugs and bottles and I was so happy seeing all sorts of B.A.P stuff. Then I spotted a Daehyun cup like literally its just him on the cup from the 'Coffee Shop' MV OMG its so pretty then I bought it and now I'm feeling better :) Dae is like my medicine and remedy and chocolate and energy and OMG how can someone do this to me? KBYE ;) Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^ 

(Its this pic on the cup just without Youngjae behind ^^)