QUESTIONS

Only You

I was close to dying after interviewing B.A.P.Except Daehyun.Being the busy CEO that he is,I had to interview him last.

 

I yawned and covered my mouth for at least the twentieth time throughout the whole B.A.P interview,and finally it was Daehyun's turn to be interviewed.

 

He sat down and the director came to check on us.

 

"Hyunmin shi,still coping?"

 

I giggled,"Nae,this is the last."

 

"Arasso,don't fall asleep just yet,Daehyun shi I hope you're comfortable with our pretty PD."

 

I yawned and covered my mouth,seeing Daehyun almost glaring at the director,"I'm fine."

 

"Okay then,don't worry you guys can have a break later."

 

I shrugged,"We already had a break."

 

Daehyun raised an eyebrow and the director excused himself.There was this really awkward atmosphere that I almost didn't feel because I was so tired.But the crew could sense it,and they kept fidgeting.

 

I flipped through the script and they snapped the slate.I read the first question,"Jung Daehyun shi."

 

"Nae."

 

"You were B.A.P's lead vocal?"

 

"Still am,so is Youngjae."

 

"But you played the part of the main vocal."

 

"Nae,but its still more or less the same,because Youngjae sings really well."

 

"You're a singer then,how do you train your rappers?"

 

"Ah Yongguk hyung and Junhong handles them,even though I'm not so bad myself."

 

I giggled,"So they're instructors?"

 

"More like brothers but yes."

 

"Family?"

 

"Nae,we treat everybody in our company like family."

 

"Still,there's so many of you,all the rookies and artistes and songwriters like Yongguk,how do you make time for all of them?"

 

I looked up at Daehyun from my script,his face frozen."Ah that."

 

Then the question I asked sunk in,and I didn't feel sleepy anymore.Funny thing,I wanted to know,I wanted to hear from him,if we could have done better.Why is it we can make time for work,for family,but not for one another.

 

He looked into my eyes,"I spend a lot of time talking to them,eating out with them,whether individually or in groups,but-"He sighed,"I always make sure I have time for them."

 

I looked away,feeling guilt seep through my heart.It was the same for me,always giving time to my parents,brother,friends,colleagues,but not him.I always assumed that he would be okay with it,because he loved me,so I assumed that it was okay.

 

Daehyun cleared his throat and I looked back at my script.

 

"About songs."

 

He nodded.

 

"It can't just be Yongguk writing right?"

 

The crew chuckled and Daehyun smiled,"Well we let our newbies do some free style writing,just to see if they have the calibre,but its mostly to express their feelings."

 

"Ah nae,but for official songs,whose songs usually get titled?"

 

"Erm,Yongguk,some of our old time writers and we also play around with tunes,just to listen out for a possible song."

 

"I heard you write too?"

 

Daehyun smiled,"Yeah I do,ballads,up till now,I seem to write more ballads than any other type of genre."

 

"Oh waeyo?"

 

"I just like writing slower songs with more emotion."

 

"What kind of ballads then?"

 

He coughed and clenched his fists tight,"More sad emotional ballads."

 

I felt my lungs contract,it was suddenly harder to breathe.I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose,"Arasso."

 

I gave the crew a 'cut' sign before leaving the set.I felt like I was dying,the way I wanted to reach out to Daehyun.

 

I stopped walking down the corridor and leaned on the wall,taking deep breaths.

 

I'm just tired,I'm not done with the interview,its okay.

 

Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned to see Daehyun there.

 

"Hyunmin ah."

 

I shook my head,"Waegeulae?"

 

"About last night,Jongup told me,but I don't really remember-"

 

I put my hand up,"What's passed has passed,don't bring it up again."

 

"Mianhe,for everything,if I said anything offensive to you,chesunghaeyo."

 

 

=========================================================================================================================

A/N:And now lets have Daehyun rap for us...

1)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbEpPQx41y8

2)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HzDkBilRCA

3)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M1SYOBLQX4 <------FAV

4)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY7pqjhr4Ow

And we'll just add a bit of beatboxing in there...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeY9ffHS_UI

 

OMG GUYS I FOUND THIS ACCIDENTALLY...SHE LITERALLY SOUNDS LIKE SHE'S SINGING URI HIMCHANNIE O_O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsD6dgG5q3g