WHAT?

Only You

I stood outside the lift,wondering if I should even see him.I had to pass the tape to him either way.

 

I pushed the lift button when I heard Daehyun's secretary call out to me.

 

"Miss Hwang,are you here to see CEO?"

 

I nodded,"I have to get this tape to him."

 

"Oh the show monitoring,I can pass it to him for you,he isn't in."

 

"Where is he?"

 

"He's at the hospital for his screening,his condition isn't improving,he called me late last night to arrange for an appointment for him today."

 

I stared at her,"What condition?What appointment?"

 

She looked at me,slightly puzzled,"Didn't CEO tell you?He's suffering from tactile impairment,he just found out about a month ago,that's why he hasn't been in the best of moods lately."

 

"Bwoh?Tactile impairment?"

 

"Mm,erm I can show you the medical report if you want,I mean,since you and CEO are together."

 

I could barely breathe,much less understand what was going on,"Nae."

 

She took me up to her office,which was opposite Dae's.She took a document out and handed it to me.

 

I passed the tape to her,"Make sure he gets to see it okay?"

 

She nodded,"Nae arasso.Oh and you can keep that copy of his report,CEO wants me to throw it away but I called the hospital up and they said to keep it."

 

I nodded and left her office.I looked up at Daehyun's office door,what is he thinking?What's wrong with him?

 

I went into his office and sat down,reading the report.

 

Tactile impairment,positive.Sense of touch,fingers,partially.Hands,partially.

 

I read down the list,most of his body was either numbed or suffered bad pain.

 

I read the bottom of the paper,cause,injury of the back.Heavy impact on spinal cord.

 

My eyes widened,",no way."

 

The accident replayed in my mind and I closed my eyes,"No,no,he didn't.He couldn't."

 

The door opened and I glanced up at Daehyun,eyes all teary.

 

His hand was on the doorknob,shaking slightly."H-Hyunmin?"

 

I glared at him,"Tactile impairment?"

 

His eyes widened,"Babe no-I can't-you can't-"

 

I waited,I wanted to hear what he had to say.Keeping something like this from me.

 

He came over to me,kneeling to look into my eyes."Hyunmin ah,I can't,I'll be a burden to you,I don't want that."

 

I took a deep breath,"Was this why you broke up with me?"

 

He shook his head firmly,holding my hands,"Ani,this isn't why I broke up with you,its true that we're busy and we can't be together."

 

"When did you find out?"

 

He continued staring into my eyes,not sure if he could tell me everything.

 

I got irritated,"Jung Daehyun you tell me right now."

 

"I found out,about three days after I broke up with you."

 

"Then?"

 

He smiled painfully,"And I felt like breaking up with you was the best decision I ever made in my whole life."

 

"Bwoh?"

 

He touched my cheek gently,"Nan,I can't feel you,I can't even walk properly at times,when I hug you,I can barely feel you anymore,it hurts."

 

I took his hand,"Do you know what hurts me more?"

 

He shook his head.

 

"That I'm right in front of you,I can touch you,I can feel you,but you're not letting me,because you're hurting."

 

His eyes were wide,like he just found out about something he never thought about knowing.

 

I held his face gently,"Daehyun,tell me,everything."

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:So...Daehyun is losing his sense of touch...He cannot feel...About the accident,we'll see in tomorrow's chapter. Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^