I LOVE YOU

Only You

*Flashback*

 

I stood by the river,feeling the wind blow beautifully.Daehyun wanted to meet me here.

 

Don't know why.I'm kinda worried actually.I've started to develop feelings for him,but he's my friend.One of my best friends,I cannot like like him.

 

A boat horned really loudly and I jumped.I heard someone chuckle and I already knew who it was from the familiar smell of his cologne.

 

"Daehyunie?"

 

He came out from behind me and smiled,"Well you're here."

 

"Why?"

 

He held my hand,"Just wanna stay here for a while."

 

I smiled,I loved holding his hand.It was always warm and protective.

 

"Hyunmin ah."

 

"Nae."

 

"How long have we been friends?"

 

"Mm,since university."

 

"Wah,its been five or six years then."

 

"Yah waegeulae?"

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"Why are you asking me weird things?"

 

"Weird things?"

 

"Nae,you know how long we've been friends so why are you aski-"

 

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

 

I stared at him blankly,"B-Bwoh?"

 

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

 

"Daehyun ah-"

 

"I know its hard for you right now,you're working with your dad and I'm just taking over TS entertainment,hajiman,I love you and I wanna be there for you,I just,don't know if you feel the same."

 

I looked down at our hands,he was holding onto me tighter,afraid that he would lose me.

 

I smiled and lifted his hand to my lips and kissed softly.He just watched me quietly.

 

I took my hand back and he sighed but I hugged him and he stopped breathing for a moment.

 

"Yah,you're holding onto me too tightly,I'm here,I love you,so I'll hold onto you like this okay?"I said comfortingly.

 

He chuckled and hugged me back,"I promise to love you every second of my life,I'll go through everything with you,anything that may happen,I promise to be there with you,for you."

 

I giggled and he tilted my chin to look into my eyes,"Komawo."

 

"For what?"

 

He leaned in and kissed me gently,"For loving me."

 

*End of Flashback*

 

 

==========================================================================================================================