Yoochun's Brother

The Wrongs of Marriage

Chapter 4

NOT EDITED!

-------------------------

The next day, Sunghee had asked Yoohwan to pick the kids up early while she stayed home with Yunho to sign the divorce papers. Not wanting the kids to hear them bicker, she made sure the kids woke up early so that their favorite uncle could pick them up without any troubles.

"Yunho, sign the papers." Sunghee said glaring intensely at him.

"What if I refuse?" he asked calmly.

"You have no choice." she replied. "I'm sick and tired of this."

"You call me a liar and a cheater but aren't you one too?" he asked.

"What?" she replied. 

"Wouldn't' you be cheating on me too? With Yoohwan?" he said. "Last time I checked, you're always around him and you barely spend time with your husband."

That was it. Sunghee couldn't take it anymore.

"Me cheat on you?!" she yelled. "Mr. Jung, are you kidding me? You think I'm cheating on you? Are you dumb or something?"

"Aren't you?" he asked narrowing his eyes at her.

"I'm not mother ing cheating on you with Yoohwan. We're just close friends and you know that. At least if I'm out, I tell my husband where I'm going to be unlike you. You lie to me about where you are. This divorce has nothing to do with Yoohwan. Don't drag him into this." she yelled.

"Why don't you admit you're wrong like I admitted that I was wrong?" Yunho yelled back.

"Because I didn't do anything wrong!"

"Oh, so the kids hating me and liking Yoohwan is not your problem?" Yunho scoffed. "I don't believe that."

"It's not my damn fault you're never there for them." she yelled. "You know, sometimes I wonder what would happened if I ended up with Yoohwan and not you. Obviously, he would make a better father than you."

"Fiine! You want this divorce so much? I'll hand it in to Seoul District Court myself but first, I need a talk with Yoochun. And with the kids, I want to take Minjee with me since Youngjae loves you so much." Yunho said and got up from where he was sitting. "I won't be coming home tonight either. I'll be with the boys."

***

-DBSK's Dorm- [Yoochun's Room]

"What is it hyung?" Yoochun asked Yunho a bit nervous.

"You..." Yunho began glaring at his dongsaeng. "It's your brother's fault my family is falling apart."

"E-excuse me?" Yoochun said confused. "What does Yoohwan have anything to do with your family?"

Yunho tossed the divorce papers to Yoochun and Yoochun skimmed it briefly.

"What?" Yoochun asked wide eyes. "I don't get it."

"My kids love your brother more than their own dad." Yunho said angrily. "A few nights ago, I walked into Youngjae's room and he was muttering things such as 'Uncle Yoohwan marry my mom.' Do you know how much that irritates me?"

Yoochun narrowed his eyes at Yunho. "You're blaming my brother for your problems?"

"Who else?" Yunho sneered.

"My brother is not the problem to your marriage. The problem is you're cheating on your damn wife. You know, Sunghee's not stupid. She knows you're cheating on her. She just didn't say anything because she thought you'd tell her the truth. It took you four damn years to admit you're cheating on her. No she would divorce you. For four years, she acted like she didn't know anything. She had to take care of her kids and she couldn't turn to you. Why else would she ask Yoohwan for help?" Yoochun replied glaring at his hyung. "Don't drag my brother into this."

"I'll have you know Mr. Park Yoochun, I've never liked your brother since I found out he dated Sunghee." Yunho said.

Unable to keep in his anger, Yoochun punched Yunho making him fall onto the floor.

"What the ?" Yunho said.

"This divorce has nothing to do with my brother!" Yoochun yelled. "Even if Sunghee does end up with him, I wouldn't be surprised. At least Yoohwan cares for her!"

The door bursted open and the other DBSK boys came in rushing to Yunho's and Yoochun's side.

"What''s going on?" JaeJoong asked.

Yoochun smirked. "Yunho-hyung is getting a divorce and he's blaming my brother for this."

"Who else is there?" Yunho retorted.

"Hyung! Stop!" Changmin said holding Yunho back.

"This marriage is your fault!" Junsu said glaring at Yunho. "You cheated on Sunghee. It's not Yoohwan's fault, it's yours."

"Junsu is right." JaeJoong said. "I feel bad for Sunghee. She had to deal with this bull for four years. It's about time."

"So you guys are saying I deserve this?" Yunho asked glaring at the boys.

"As much as I don't want you two to go your own ways," JaeJoong began. "I think it's best if you two divorce. The problem has gotten bigger. There's no point in trying to fix this."

"I'll break up with Hyemi!" Yunho exclaimed.

"Breaking up with her won't solve !" Yoochun yelled.

"Well, your brother is making things worst too huh?" Yunho yelled back.

Yoochun tried to punch Yunho again but was held back by JaeJoong.

"Guy! Stop this!" JaeJoong yelled. "What's wrong with you two? Go home Yunho."

"No." he replied.

"God dammit, don't be so damn stubborn and go home." Changmin said.

Junsu picked up the divorce papers on Yoochun's desk and chucked it at Yunho. "Sign it and leave."

Yunho looked at the boys sadly and grabbed the pen on Yoochun's desk and signed all the necessary papers. "Happy?"

"I'll submit it to Seoul District Court." JaeJoong said taking papers. "To make sure it actually get submitted."

Yunho growled.

***

-Sunghee's Place-

"Mom! We're home." Youngjae said when he came home with Minjee and Yoohwan.

"Hey, how was school?" she said giving her kids a hug.

"It was fun!" Minjee said.

Sunghee nodded. "Alright, you two should head upstairs and shower. I need to talk to Uncle Yoohwan."

The kids nodded and obediently went upstairs.

***

"So you're actually divorcing?" Yoohwan asked Sunghee.

She nodded.

"If you need a place to stay, you could stay at mines." he said.

"Really? I'll pay for rent." she replied happily. "I'm sorry if I'm bothering you."

"It's okay. Really." Yoohwan said. "Anything for you and the kids."

"Yoohwan, I owe you big time." Sunghee said.

Yoohwan chuckled. "It's alright. I'll leave you with the kids now."

Sunghee nodded. "Good-bye"

"Bye noona."

***

For the rest of day, Sunghee enjoyed her time with the kids. She didn't want to let Minjee go but if Yunho wanted her, she had no choice. Sighing, she looked at her kids and couldn't help but smile. They were both happy.

-----------------------------

Here's a new chapter.

@myfishyx - Haha. Yeah, I agree
@bubblybubble - haha, I wouldn't mind
@QueenB_doll - I agree !