Back to Photography!

The Wrongs of Marriage

Chapter 8

NOT EDITED !

-------------------

By the following week, Sunghee found herself a job and worked as a photographer once again.

***

"Yoohwan?" Sunghee asked surprised that he was at her studio.

"Sup?" he replied.

"Why didn't you tell me I was photographing you?" she said.

"Because I wanted it to be a surprise!" he said happily. "Let's get started."

After an hour of photographing, Sunghee finished Yoohwan's shoot and waited for her next set to arrive. Yoohwan took a seat on the couch beside her and smiled.

"How does it feel to be photographing again?" he asked.

"It's been awhile." she replied. "It feels nice."

The two conversed with one another and a ten minutes later, DBSK had arrived for their photo shoot. Sunghee was surprised at their arrival but greeted them normally.

"Hey! I'll be your photographer for the day." Sunghee said and bowed to the boys.

"Sunghee!" Yoochun said and gave her a hug. "Is Yoohwan treating you well?"

"I heard you two are dating again!" Junsu said.

Sunghee nodded. "Yeah, Yoohwan is treating me well and yes, we're dating again."

JaeJoong approached her and smiled. "Congratulations."

She nodded. "Thanks. Now, should we get started?"

The boys all nodded their heads and changed to their desired attires. They took group pictures as well as individual pictures. When it was Yunho's turn, he couldn't help but feel uneasy.

"One.. two... three." Sunghee said trying to get Yunho to look at the camera comfortably.

"Hey, can you all join us for lunch?" Yoohwan asked his brother and the rest of the guys.

"I think we can." JaeJoong said. "Are we eating here at the studio?"

Sunghee turned to the guys and nodded. "I have a few things to finish up so it'd be nice if we're eating here."

"I don't mind." Junsu said.

Sunghee took a few more shots of Yunho before saying, "Done."

He nodded and joined his group mates on the couch.

***

Everyone happily ate in the studio while Sunghee was on the computer editing the photos she had just taken.

"Jagiya! You should eat." Yoohwan said to her.

"In a minute. I'm almost- Done!" she said and saved her work onto the computer before printing the pictures out and joining everyone.

Hyemi suddenly arrived and said, "I brought food!"

Everyone ignored her except Yunho.

"Hey!" he said.

"Oh, I see you guys already brought food." she said sadly.

"It's okay. We'll still eat it." Yunho said.

She nodded and took a seat next to him.

"You should eat more." Yoohwan said shoving food into Sunghee's mouth.

She gladly ate the food and laughed.

"Yah, if you keep stuffing me with food, I'll end up fat." she jokingly said.

"It's okay. You're still my cute girlfriend." he said.

Yunho scoffed at the two and continued eating.

***

"Good luck on your comeback." Sunghee said to Junsu.

"Thanks Sunghee!" Junsu replied and gave her a hug.

"We'll see you soon then." JaeJoong said.

She nodded.

"Hey, remember my food next time we meet yeah?" Changmin said to her.

"Aish, you fatty." Yoochun said to Changmin. "Make sure Yoohwan doesn't do anything dumb and if he makes you sad, I'll take care of it right away okay? You just have to tell me everything."

Sunghee laughed. "I will. Thanks for caring Yoochun-ah."

"Good-bye!"

***

-DBSK's Dorm-

"I did wrong." Yunho said to himself. "I screwed up."

The DBSK boys were sitting in the living room minding their own business when they noticed Yunho a little unusual.

"What's wrong hyung?" Junsu  asked him.

"I did wrong." he repeated. "I screwed up. I let my family go when I shouldn't have."

JaeJoong rolled his eyes. "You should've listened to us four years ago."

[4 years ago]

It's been a month since Yunho had started cheating on Sunghee. She never did anything wrong. He knew that. It's just, he couldn't take all her nagging. He was annoyed at how she kept pestering him about never helping out the kids. It wasn't his fault his schedules were always full. Plus, when he went clubbing, he found it was a 'relief' for him considering all the times he would drink his off and girls would cling to him giving him what he needed.

-DBSK's Dorm-

"Dude, you need to stop this!" JaeJoong said stopping Yunho from leaving the dorm. "You're cheating on your wife. It's wrong."

Yunho glared at him. "Who cares what I do with my life. It's not like my wife will know."

"If she finds out, she's gona leave you." Yoochun warned.

"You just got into another scandal." Junsu added.

"I don't care." Yunho replied. "I don't want to come home and hear her nag again."

"Women only nag their husband because they love them. You're practically making Sunghee suffer by making her take care of the kids on her own." Changmin said.

Yunho scoffed. "She can handle them herself."

"Minjee was just born! And now she had Youngjae too. Yunho, you're being unreasonable." JaeJoong said.

"No, you're being unreasonable." Yunho retorted. "Let me be."

Knowing they couldn't do anything, they backed away from the leader and went to their own rooms. Yunho shook his head and left the dorm for the club once again. Unknowingly, his wife had saw him enter the club while he was walking to the grocery store. She had asked Yoohwan to watch the kids for awhile since she needed to go out. She decided to go inside the club and see what Yunho was doing there thinking he was to meet up with a few friends. Instead, she saw make out with a girl there. Her eyes widened and she ran out of the club with tears.

'He's cheating on me.' Sunghee thought. 'He's been lying to me all along.'

[end of 4 years ago]

***

[Present]

"Guys help me." Yunho said to group mates sadly. "I screwed up."

"Damn right you did!" Junsu said and glared at Yunho. "I'm not helping you because it's your mess. You and your problems. You should've realized this fours years ago."

Yoochun looked at his hyung sadly and said, "I'm sorry but I think she deserves Yoohwan. They seem happy right now. Especially Sunghee and the kids. I don't want her to be sad again. I can't help you out."

Changmin remained silent before saying, "I'm neutral. Whatever happens, happens."

JaeJoong shook his head. "You guys should help out. It's okay, you have me."

"Well, good luck." Junsu said and headed off to his room with Yoochun and Changmin following behind.

Yunho turned to JaeJoong and said, "Thanks hyung."

***

-Yoohwan's Side-

"I swear, that woman irritates me." Sunghee said while recalling what had happened during lunch.

*Flashback*

"Yah! Why are you always around Yunho oppa? You two are divorced." Hyemi said to Sunghee.

Sunghee narrowed her eyes at Hyemi. "Are you blind? I'm always around his group mates and my boyfriend not him."

Hyemi scoffed. "I know you still love Yunho oppa. But you know what? He's mines!"

Sunghee laughed. "Suit yourself. I don't really care. Yoohwan is better than him."

"You !" Hyemi said and tried to slap Sunghee but was stopped by Yoohwan.

"Don't touch my girlfriend." Yoohwan said glaring at her. "Leave!"

Hyemi scoffed. "Whatever."

*End of flashback*

Yoohwan looked at Sunghee for awhile before saying, "It's okay. Just let it go. I really don't see what hyung sees in her."

Sunghee chuckled. "He's too blinded by what he wants."

"Probably." Yoohwan said. "Alright, I'm tired. Let's go to sleep."

Sunghee nodded. She headed to her room and turned to Yoohwan.

"Good night." she said and kissed him before entering her room.

-----------------

@VivianLuvDBSK - Guys are so hard to understand -___-;; Trust me. xD