[Pt. 3] Donghae's Attempt (Gone Wrong)

The Wrongs of Marriage

 

Chapter 14

NOT EDITED !

-------------------

The charity concert was filled and there were many guests there including Super Junior-M, Big Bang, and DBSK. Sunghee had no clue her brother's group would be at the concert. After the performances, she was backstage in Big Bang's room hanging out with them. Coincidentally, DBSK shared the room and Super Junior-M was next door.

"Oppa!" Sunghee said giving Daesung a hug.

"Uncle Daesung!" Youngjae said running to him.

"Finally, I found the room." Yoohwan said.

Sunghee chuckled and came towards him. "How long were you looking around the place?"

"Ten minutes?" Yoohwan replied.

"Dork." she said.

"Yoohwan!" Yoochun yelled out and gave his brother a hug.

"Hyung!" Yoohwan replied."Your performance was great!"

"Thanks dongsaeng!"

"Yunho-hyung!" Yoohwan said when he saw Yunho. "Great job!"

Yunho noddded. He scanned the room for awhile and saw Sunghee. A smile appeared on his face and he approached her.

"Sunghee!" Yunho said and hugged her which caught her off guard.

Daesung glared at Yunho and said, "Get off my sister!"

"I'm your hyung." Yunho replied.

"L-Let go." Sunghee whispered harshly to Yunho.

"No." he replied.

"Yah! Aren't you gona do something about that?" Yoochun asked his younger brother who was watching Yunho and Sunghee.

Yoohwan shook his head.

"Aren't you jealous?" Yoochun asked.

"Of course." Yoohwan simply replied. "But I know Sunghee. She wouldn't cheat on me. Back then, when we were in the states, a lot of guys would hit on her when we were together. Even her guy friends. But, she still remained faithful with me."

Yoochun nodded. "You're such a nice guy."

Yoohwan smiled at his brother. "I know."

"Appa!" the kids cried and went to their parents.

Yunho groaned and let go of Sunghee.

"Dad! You were so cool!" Youngjae cried.

"I can't believe I never saw you live!" Minjee said.

Yunho smiled. For once, his kids were happy around him.

"Thanks." he said.

***

-Super Junior-M's Room-

"Where's the girl?" Siwon asked Donghae.

"Yeah hyung! I wana see her!" Henry said eagerly.

"She said she's seeing her brother first." Donghae simply replied.

The door to Super Junior-M's room opened and Sunghee appeared with Yoohwan, Yunho, Daesung, and the kids.

"Annyeonghasseyo!" she said bowing to the guys in front of her.

"Hello!" Henry said.

Sunghee couldn't help but blush when she saw him. "A-anyeong."

Henry chuckled. "You're cute. No wonder hyung likes you."

Yunho looked at Sunghee's actions towards the guys and glared at them.

"Has your sister acted like this towards your group?" Yunho asked Daesung.

"No." Daesung replied and looked at his sister. "Strange. Has she been like that towards DBSK?"

"She didn't even know what the heck DBSK was." Yunho said.

"She didn't like DBSK back in the states." Yoohwan said.

The two older male turned to the younger one and looked at him oddly.

"What do you mean?" Yunho asked.

"Our friend, Jasmine, is a huge fan of DBSK. Especially Yunho-hyung's. She's always drag Sunghee to her house on Fridays and they'd watch KBS Music Bank together. Whenever DBSK was on, Jasmine would squeal just like a fangirl. Sunghee, however, wouldn't say anything. She wasn't a fan." Yoohwan said. "She even thought Yunho-hyung was a bit arrogant."

Yunho scoffed. "Why didn't you tell me this sooner?"

Yoohwan looked at Yunho innocently before hiding behind Daesung.The three then averted their attention to Sunghee and the guys.

"I really like you guys as a group." Sunghee said to the guys. "I'm actually a huge fan of Henry and ZhouMi."

"Aww, that's so cute!" Ryeowook said and pushed Sunghee towards ZhouMi who gave her a hug.

"Yah! Yah!" Donghae yelled. "Mines."

Yunho growled.

Daesung then approached everyone and said, "I'm Big Bang's Daesung. Also, Sunghee's brother."

"Hello!" everyone replied. "We're Super Junior-M!"

"I'm Park Yoohwan." Yoohwan said standing next to Daesung. "I'm Sunghee's boyfriend."

The guys then turned to Donghae.

"I thought she was single." Siwon said.

"Yah! You don't go after taken girls." Sungmin said.

"Hyung, that's just wrong." Henry commented.

"We're just friends!" Donghae defended hinself. "I like her but I know she's taken. That's why we're just friends!"

The boys nodded.

"And I'm Jung Yunho, leader of DBSK." Yunho said. "I'm Sunghee's ex-husband."

"You're the dude that she married?" ZhouMi asked.

Yunho looked at him and nodded. "Yes."

"Man, if I were you, I would've kept her." Siwon said.

Henry nodded. "She's cute."

Yunho glared at the guys and took Sunghee's hand pulling her out of the room and onto the rooftop.

***

-On the Rooftop-

"Yah! What's your problem?" she shouted at him.

"Can't you see he's trying to get you?" Yunho said avoiding her question.

"Chill. I have Yoohwan." she said. "Are you... jealous?"

Yunho scoffed at her question. "No. Why would I?"

Sunghee smirked. "You are! Admit it. You-"

Yunho cut her off by kissing her. She pushed him away harshly and glared at him.

"Yah, I'm taken." she said and turned around to leave the place but Yunho stopped her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her right shoulder.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"L-Let go." she softly said.

"Just listen to me." he replied. "I'm sorry. I really want you back. I don't like the thought of competing against two guys for my family back."

"Compete?" Sunghee confusedly ask. "What stupid thing did you do this time?"

"That day when we had lunch and you left for the wash room, we all made a bet that in a month's time, whoever could win your heart, could remain with you. I don't want to lose my family with those two especially that Donghae guy. If I was to hand you to someone else, I'd only trust Yoohwan with you." Yunho confessed.

"If you want me that badly..." Sunghee said. "You know what to do. You know me more than those two."

Yunho smiled. "You're actually don't mind me chasing after you again?"

"I pity you." she said.

Yunho let her go and turned her around to face him. "Yah! I'm DBSK's U-KNOW Yunho. People don't pity me!"

"Your ex-wife does." Sunghee said sticking her tongue out at him.

"Yah! You-"

Sunghee took the chance and left the rooftop with Yunho chasing behind her.

[Yoohwan's POV]

I followed the two to the rooftop and poked my head at the door. They were talking for awhile until Yunho-hyung cut noona off and kissed her. Of course I was jealous. I really don't want to let noona go but hyung is also miserable. I hope he could get her back within a month. I wouldn't mind giving her to Yunho-hyung but I definitely don't want Donghae to win her heart.

[End of POV]

After the concert, Yoohwan, Yunho, and Donghae were at Starbucks Coffee together talking until Donghae finally voiced out something they didn't expect.

"I'm going back to Taiwan tomorrow." Donghae said. "Which means I can't see Sunghee."

Yunho secretly smiled while Yoohwan nodded his headed to be polite. In fact, Yoohwan was also happy as well. He didn't have to worry about Sunghee being with a stranger.

"I hope you treat her well." Donghae said looked at Yunho.

"What makes you think-" Yuno asked but was cut off.

Donghae got up from his seat and sighed. "I have to go now. I wish you guys luck with competing for her heart."

The two males nodded and watched Donghae walk out of the place.

***

[Yoohwan's POV]

I guess since Donghae-hyung is out the picture, Yunho-hyung should feel more at ease. I hope he knows what he's doing. I'm willing to give him a second chance at getting with Sunghee. Besides, it seems like she doesn't mind either. He just needs the kids' approval.

[End of POV]

***

-DBSK's Dorm-

"I'm tired." Yunho said to himself.

"Yo! Where have you been?" Yoochun asked Yunho.

"With your brother and Donghae from Super Junior-M." he answered.

Yoochun nodded.

"Is there any food?" Yunho asked.

"Nope!" Changmin said as he walked into the kitchen with an empty bowl. "I ate the last of it."

Yunho sighed. "Sometimes I wish you weren't placed in DBSK. We wouldn't be so worried about having no food."

"Say that again." Changmin said glaring at Yunho.

Yunho ignored him and went to his room.

***

-Yoohwan's Apartment-

"I heard about the whole competition between you, Yunho, and Donghae." Sunghee said to Yoohwan.

They were seated on the couch in the living room while watching TV and Sunghee was leaning in Yoohwan's chest with her hand on top of his.

"Oh, I see." Yoohwan replied.

"You're not jealous?" she asked.

"You know me." he simply said. "I try not to show my jealousy because it's not worth it. Whatever happens, happens. If you choose to go back with Yunho-hyung, it's your choice."

"Yoohwan-ah." Sunghee said. "You know I love you right?"

He nodded.

"If I choose to go back to Yunho, would you be mad?" she asked.

He shook his head. "I'd be heartbroken but I know it's your decision and I'll respect that."

Sunghee smiled and gave him a hug.

-------------------------

@QueenB_doll - Yes, Yunho is quite unpredictable :D

@VivianLuvDBSK - LOL. Thanks & yeah, Youngjae is huh? I wana meet a kid like him some day (x

@asa-chan - LOOL. I'm pretty sure all guys get jealous. Yoohwan's just good at hiding his jealousy. But as you read in this chapter, he is pretty jealous :3

@abbyraea - No problem && yeah, Donghae is nice (: