Happily Ever After

The Wrongs of Marriage

Chapter 24

NOT EDITED !

----------------

Three days later, Sunghee and Yunho got their marriage certified once more and they decided to host a small party for their family as well as friends.

***

-Party-

"Yah! If you screw up on this marriage again, I'm making sure my sister finds a better guy." Daesung said to Yunho half jokingly.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure I'll treat her the way she's supposed to be hyung." Yunho said smiling at Daesung.

"Congratulations!" JaeJoong said. "Sunghee, if he hurts you again, just tell us and we'll make sure he'll regret doing stupid things again!"

Sunghee laughed. "Yes oppa! I'll make sure I'll report it to everyone."

"It's okay JaeJoong-ahjusshi!" Youngjae spoke. "If Dad is being mean to Mom, I'll never forgive him ever again!"

"Agreed!" Minjee chirped.

Everyone laughed.

"Youngjae-ah, Minjee-ah, you talk too much." Yunho said glaring at his kids.

Youngjae grinned. "It's the truth Dad!"

"Man, I love your kids!" Yoochun said as he gave both kids a high-five.

"Yoochun, is this your death wish?" Yunho asked glaring at him.

Yoochun quietly turned away and sipped his wine.

"Alright everyone, enough chit chat." Changmin said. "Let's eat!"

"Cheers to Sunghee and Yunho!" Junsu shouted.

"Cheers!" everyone said.

***

15 Years Later

"Mom, I can't believe I'm married!" Youngjae said happily to Sunghee.

"I can't believe I'm that old." Sunghee mumbled.

"Aww, you're not that old." Youngjae said.

"Oppa!" Minhee, Youngjae's wife said when she saw him with Sunghee. "Hello, omma."

"Why are you guys here?" Yunho asked as he approached the three. "I thought the bride and groom were to be dancing right now."

"We danced for awhile." Minhee replied.

"What's wrong?" Sunghee asked Minhee.

"Nothing!" she said as she giggled. "Omma, did you see Minjee with Young Saeng?"

"Eh?" Sunghee said and looked at the dance floor.

"What the-"  Yunho muttered. "Who said she could make out with her boyfriend on the dance floor?!"

"Oppa!" Sunghee said chuckling. "Wow, my kids really are grown up."

"I guess we'll be preparing for another wedding soon right?" Youngjae said.

Yunho slapped Youngjae on the back of his head. "What are you talking about? Your sister is only 20!"

"You and Mom married at a young age too!" Youngjae defended.

"You're pretty young to be married too huh?" Yunho said ignoring his son's remark. "You're only 25."

"I beat you by two years. So what?" Youngjae said.

"Yah, you two, don't bicker. Besides, Youngjae, it's your special day. Go, have fun." Sungheee said pushing Youngjae and Minhee to the dance floor.

After the two left, Yunho smiled at Sunghee.

"Wana dance too?" he asked.

She nodded. He took her hand and lead her to the dance floor. Everyone who was dancing stopped and let the Jungs have room to dance. Everyone looked at the family and had a smile plastered on their faces. Youngjae and Minhee were dancing together while looking at their parents who seemed to be having a great time as well. Minjee and Young Saeng, on the other hand, didn't even notice Yunho's and Sunghee's presence as they were too absorbed with one another.

"I'm glad that I have you by my side." Yunho said while staring into Sunghee eyes.

"I'm glad too." she said and kissed him unexpectedly.

After awhile, she pulled away and said, "I love you so much."

"Me too."

"Definitely, this is a happy family!" JaeJoong suddenly spoke from the guests who were standing around the dance floor. The three couples pulled away and looked at everyone.

"Congratulations to Youngjae and Minhee and their marriage!" Yoochun said.

"Congratulations to Minjee and Young Saeng for being a couple after all these years. Definitely, a love that you can't find anywhere else." Junsu spoke.

"And most importantly, congratulations to my sister, Sunghee and my brother-in-law, Yunho for giving each other another chance and raising these kids up to become such great people." Daesung spoke.

"I hope you'll fine happiness in the future and the rest of your life." Yunho's and Sunghee's parents spoke.

"I'm glad my kids and grandchildren are happy!" Sunghee's mom said.

"Congratulations!" everyone said together.

--------------------------

The story is over! Thanks everyone for reading! By the way, I'm thinking of writing another story with Yunho in it but I don't know. Originally, I did make a new one but then I deleted it cuz I couldn't get any ideas. I've noticed that I tend to delete my stories a lot when I have an ongoing story so I don't focus on the new one. However, I'm thinking of having Yunho in the next one too along with Jung Yonghwa of CN Blue but I'm not sure. LOL! I only wrote a chapter of it on my iTouch. Anyways, thanks for reading & hope you guys liked the story!

@chelsie023 - LOOL! I know right? Seungri is such a bully towards little kids. xD