Happy Birthday Minjee!

The Wrongs of Marriage

Chapter 16

NOT EDITED !

----------------------

"Mommy! Why are we heading to Dad's?" Minjee asked Sunghee for the nth time.

"Your Dad told me to stop by his place." Sunghee lied.

Yoohwan chuckled at her lie which gave him a slap on his arm.

"Noona!" he whined.

"Don't laugh." she replied.

***

"Everyone got the plan right?" Yunho said to everyone who was present at his house.

"Yes!" they all replied and hurried to their hiding places.

The front door opened and Minjee walked in cluelessly.

"Mom! Dad lied! He's not-" Minjee shouted but was cut off.

"Surprise!" everyone said.

"Happy Birthday Jung Minjee!" Yunho said picking up Minjee from the floor and lifted her up in his arms.

"Dad!" Minjee said. "Thanks!"

"No problem kiddo!" Yunho replied and put her back on the floor.

"Happy Birthday!" Daesung said to Minjee. "I can't believe my niece is growing up so fast."

Sunghee then approached the two and laughed. "Oppa, you're older."

Daesung glared at his younger sister. "Shut up."

"Minjee! Minjee! Let's go out and play!" Young Saeng, her friend said.

She blushed as he took her hand and pulled her out to the backyard where a small playground was at. Sunghee couldn't help but laugh at her daughter's reaction.

"I see someone's taken an interesting in Minjee." Yunho said chuckling a bit.

Sunghee turned to him and smiled. "Yeah."

"Sunghee, I hope you're not mad at me for ruining your planned day with Yoohwan." Yunho said apologetically to her.

She shook her head. "It's okay."

***

Soon, it was cake time for the kids. Junsu brought out a large ice cream cake and Minjee's classmates were pactically drooling over it. Everyone sang 'Happy Birthday' to her and Sunghee gave Minjee a plastic knife to cut the cake with. Young Saeng moved closer to Minjee and put his hand on top of hers causing her to blush.

"Oppa." Minjee said blushing.

"I'll help you!" Young Saeng said smiling brightly at her.

Minjee nodded and the two cut the cake together. The adults couldn't but say 'Aww' to the cute scene in front of them.

Sunghee moved closer to Yunho and whispered, "I think Minjee's taken an interest in that kid."

Yunho chuckled. "She'll leave the kid later for her Dad after she sees her present."

Sunghee shook her head and replied, "I'm sure she'll still love that boy more than you regardless."

***

After the kids had eaten their cake and played for awhile longer, the adults decided it was time for Minjee to open her present. She decided to open Young Saeng's present first and a smile was plastered on her face.

"Oppa! Thank you so much!" she said and gave him a hug. "How did you know I love Pororo?"

Young Saeng smiled at her nervously. "All your stuff has Pororo."

Indeed, he gave her a lifesize Pororo for her birthday. Minjee continued opening the presents her friends had given her before moving onto the presents given by the adults. She received various items such as posters of Doraemon, Pororo, and even more stuffed animals. Soon, the only present left was Yunho's. Changmin and Yunho came out with a large box that was neatly wrapped and Minjee's eyes widened.

"What did you get her?" Sunghee asked Yunho.

Yunho smiled. "You'll see."

Minjee proceeded to opening her Dad's present. She squealed when she saw the TV box.

"Thanks Dad!" she said and gave Yunho a hug. "I can't believe I'd actually get my own flatscreen TV"

Yunho laughed. "No problem sweetie."

Sunghee smiled. She didn't think Minjee would actually get such a present.

"Hyung!" Yoochun whispered to Yunho.

"What?" Yunho replied.

"I heard you bought two flatscreen TVs. Is the other one for me? You know? Since my birthday is just two weeks away." Yoochun said smiling cheekily at Yunho.

"No." Yunho said. "It's not for you."

Yoochun pouted. "I see how it is."

With that, Yoochun stormed into the kitchen and stuffed himself with a few slices of cake.

***

"Sunghee!" Yunho said when he saw her in the living room alone.

"Yeah?" she replied.

"I want to show something." he said and motioned her to follow him.

She was confused of his actions and looked at him oddly but nonetheless nodded and followed him. They arrived at the master bedroom, the room they used to share and Yunho took her inside showing her another TV set.

"Who is this for?" she asked confusedly.

"I know you don't like taking such things from people but please, take this TV. I feel really bad for putting you through such things these past four years." he said.

"Yunho, I already forgave you a long time ago." she said.

He ignored her statement and went down on his knees. "Sunghee-ah, I miss you. I need you back by my side. Please."

She looked at him sadly and said, "I'm sorry but I'm happy with Yoohwan."

"If you weren't with Yoohwan, would you get back with me?" he asked.

"I guess but yah! Don't think of doing anything stupid just to break us up." she said.

"He doesn't have to." Yoohwan said and approached the two.

"How long have you heard us?" Sunghee asked him shocked.

"Long enough." Yoohwan said shrugging. "Noona, let's break up."

"What?" she asked.

"To tell you the truth, I do like you but I know hyung needs you most." Yoohwan honestly said to her. "This party was Yunho-hyung's idea. But when I heard about it, I suggested he did something special for you to show that he still cares and loves you. If he succeeded, I'd give you back to him. I didn't think he'd buy you a flatscreen TV and go on his knees begging you to come back to him."

"Yoohwan." Sunghee muttered softly.

"Noona, I want you and hyung to be happy." Yoohwan continued. "Please be happy with him. Give him a chance. Yunho-hyung, make Sunghee noona fall for you again. Have the kids love you once more. I hope you'll both be happy."

With that, Yoohwan left the room and left the two behind.

"Hear that Sunghee? He loves you enough to let you go." Yunho said. "Please, give me another chance. I promise I'll treat you well."

Sunghee nodded. "Fine. I'll give you another chance. But you also have to try to get along with the kids."

Yunho nodded and got up giving her a hug. "Thanks."

***

"Bye Dad! Bye everyone!" Minjee said waving to Yunho and the other adults present.

"Bye Minjee!" they said together.

***

"Are you gona move back to Yunho's?" Yoohwan asked Sunghee.

"I think I will." she replied and looked at him. "Are you sure about this Yoohwan?"

He nodded. "I know it'll take me awhile to get over you but it's for the best. Please don't let hyung hurt you again though."

Sunghee nodded. "Yoohwan, I owe you one." she said and gave him a hug.

Yoohwan smiled and hugged her back. "No one's owing anyone anything."

Sunghee chuckled. "Thanks for everything though."

"What are friends for right?" Yoohwan replied. "You should go to bed and tell the kids the news tomorrow. I'll help you guys pack as well."

Sunghee nodded. "Alright. Thanks Yoohwan. Good night."

"Good night."

---------------

Short chapter! Sorry. I'll try to make the chapters a little longer next time :D

@myfishyx - So far he's doing well getting back his family. Hehe,

@QueenB_doll - LOL! I think the kids are quite cute & funny. Haha. I guess they'd ask for such things because their Dad is pretty rich :P ! xD

@doublec - Yep! Yoohwan's just too nice. People can take advantage of those kind of guys easily but Yoohwan's also smart so :D ! He cares for Sunghee so much though. && Haha. Yeah, JaeJoong & Changmin (; LOL. Minjee's too cuute [:

@abbyraea - :D

@VivianLuvDBSK - It is, sadly. *sighs* Most guys I know are just jerks -.-;;

@jankeira896 - Hey! Thanks for reading & commenting. Glad you like the story (: ! And I agree, Youngjae should've tried to help Yunho fix the problems instead of asking Sunghee to file the divorce.

@star_angel91 - Thanks for liking the story ! haha, hopefully he'll be able to actually get the kids to like him again.