[Pt. 2] Donghae's Attempt (Youngjae's Disapproval)

The Wrongs of Marriage

Chapter 13

NOT EDITED !

[Short Chapter!]

-------------

The next day, Donghae arrived at Sunghee's place early to hang with her before driving her to the charity concert. The front door was knocked on and Youngjae opened it to be greeted with an unfamiliar male.

"May I help you?" Youngjae asked.

"Is your mom home?" the guy asked.

"Who are you?" Youngjae asked avoiding the male's question.

"I'm her future husband." he replied.

Youngjae gave him a what-the-heck look and said, "Sorry, my mom is taken by Uncle Yoohwan."

The older male chuckled. "I'm Lee Donghae or in Chinese, Li Donghai, of Super Junior-M. I'm your mom's friend."

Youngjae looked at him with a disgusted look. "You're cocky. I don't like you."

"How so?" Donghae replied.

"You said you're her future husband. I don't like you." Youngjae straightforwardly said. "I only approve of my mom being with Uncle Yoohwan.

"Who are you talking to Youngjae?" Sunghee shouted from upstairs.

"No one mom!" Youngjae shouted back. "Now, can you please leave Mr. Lee?"

Donghae laughed and bent down to Youngjae's height. "You're pretty cute kid."

"You're pretty cocky." Youngjae said and walked away from Donghae.

Donghae sighed and closed the front door. Youngjae, on the other hand, went to the music room and saw a poster of Super Junior-M inside. He looked the poster then back at Donghae and at the poster again. He then screamed inside and Donghae and Sunghee came inside the room.

"What's wrong?" Sunghee shouted.

"Are you okay kid?" Donghae asked.

"Y-you-" Youngjae said pointing at Donghae then looked at the poster. "Dude, I love you!"

Sunghee gave Youngjae a what-the-heck look then apologized to Donghae.

"Sorry for my son's behaviour." she said.

Donghae chuckled. "It's okay."

"Hey, ahjusshi, can I have an autograph?" Youngjae asked cutely. "By the way, I'm Jung Youngjae. Sorry for being rude earlier."

"It's okay." Donghae smiled.

"I'll be upstairs for awhile." she said to Donghae. "Youngjae, call Minjee down. Donghae, could you play with the kids for awhile? I'm sorry, I have to edit some photos upstairs. It won't take long."

Donghae nodded. "I don't mind."

***

"Ahjusshi! You're so cool." Minjee praised Donghae.

"I love your singing!" Youngjae said.

Donghae smiled. "Thank you."

Yoohwan then came home and the kids ran to him giving him a hug.

"You live here?" Donghae asked Yoohwan who nodded in reply.

"Sunghee's been living here since her divorce with Yunho-hyung." Yoohwan said. "You're taking her to the concert?"

"If you don't mind." Donghae said.

"I don't mind." Yoohwan replied. "Take care of her."

"I will."

"Ahjusshi! I wana hear you sing live." Youngjae pouted.

"Me too!" Minjee said.

"Why don't we all go together then?" Donghae suggested. "Yoohwan, you could come if you'd like."

"Yeah! Uncle Yoohwan you should go too." Youngjae said. "Please?"

Yoohwan let out a light laughter. "Okay. Okay."

"Hey, ready to go?" Sunghee asked Donghae as she headed downstairs.

Donghae nodded. He bent down to Youngjae's level and handed him three backstage passes and three VIP tickets. "See you later kids!"

"Thanks ahjusshi!" Youngjae said hugging Donghae.

"Yeah! Thanks!" Minjee said.

"I'll take the kids later." Yoohwan replied. "Have fun Jagiya."

Sunghee nodded. "I'll see you three later at the concert then."

"Bye mom!" the two kids shouted.

----------------

Kay, short chapter. LOL! Next chapter will have Super Junior-M & other artists :D

@abbyraea - Yeah! Yoohwan's pretty nice and understanding. Hopefully Sunghee will pick the right one [guy] :D

@VivianLuvDBSK - Agreed. LOL (:

@QueenB_doll - You'll find out in later chapters who she'll choose and who she really loves but for now, since she's been with Yoohwan for a month, she used the words 'I love you' to let him know how much she cares and treasures him regardless of whether he's a friend or more than that.