Preparations for Minjee's Birthday

The Wrongs of Marriage

Chapter 15

NOT EDITED !

------------

Three Days Later

Yunho woke up and relized it was Minjee's birthday tomorrow. He wanted to do something special for her and get Sunghee to notice how much he still cares for his family. That day, after his schedules, he called the DBSK boys together to plan a surprise party for Minjee.

***

"Yoohwan, Minjee's birthday is tomorro." Sunghee said.

They were at he studio and he needed to take photos for a magazine he was asked to model for. He decided to go to her since he wanted to spend more time with her.

"I know. Minjee asked me to get her a flatscreen TV." Yoohwan replied chuckling.

"She what?" Sunghee asked with wide eyes. "Kids these days."

Yoohwan laughed. "She's your kid."

"She could've asked her dad for it." Sunghee said shaking her head in disapproval. "That kid."

Yoohwan laughed. "It's okay."

"Yah! You're not getting her the TV alright?" Sunghee scolded.

"What? Why?" he asked pouting.

"Because I said so."

"But jagiya!"

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Why?"

"Just don't." she said.

"Is it because you're afraid you might go back to Yunho?" he asked.

Sunghee looked at him shocked. "What?"

"Are you afraid you'd go back to him and feel guilty for taking such a thing?" he asked. "Noona, you know I don't mind."

"Yoohwan, you know I don't like taking such things from people." she replied. "Minjee, she's my daughter. It's only right if her father bought her it. I feel bad if you gave her such a thing because a TV is expensive. You shouldn't-"

"Noona, it doesn't matter to me. Minjee is like my own daughter. Why can't I get her it?"

"Yoohwan, I don't want you to buy her something so expensive. You're only spoiling her." Sunghee tried reasoning with him.

Yoohwan sighed. "Fine."

Sunghee smiled. "Thank you."

***

-DBSK's Dorm-

"Hyung, Minjee wants a flatscreen TV." Yoochun informed Yunho.

Yunho gave him a 'what-the-heck' look. "Are you sure that's not you?"

"I swear!" Yoochun said. "Yoohwan just called and told me."

Yunho sighed. "Why would a six year old ask for such a present?" he asked himself quietly. "That kid."

"Hyung! Where is the party going to be at?" Junsu asked.

"My house." Yunho replied.

"JaeJoong-hyung! You wana go TV shopping with me?" Yunho asked his hyung.

"TV shopping? What for? Sunghee asked for it?" JaeJoong asked. "As long as it's for her, I'm fine. You know, if Yoohwan didn't get with her, I wouldn't mind getting with her."

Yunho sent him a glare and said, "Nevermind. Changmin!"

"Yes hyung?" Changmin replied munching on the chips he had in his hands.

"You wana go TV shopping with me?" Yunho asked him and turned back to JaeJoong glaring at him.

"That's a tacky present for Sunghee. If you want her back, buy her 999 roses. Besides, she doesn't take things from people. Yoohwan told me." Changmin said then continued, "You know, I wish Yoohwan didn't get with her. Blew my chances of getting with her. I mean, who wouldn't like her? She's smart, cute, hardworking. A guy would kill just to have her. Aigoo."

"Yah! Did I ask you for opinions? You're ridiculous." Yunho half yelled. "Aish. Junsu! Come with me?"

Junsu shook his head. "Sorry hyung. I need to order cake and other things."

"Aigoo." Yunho yelled. "Fine, JaeJoong, Changmin, come with me."

"Nah." JaeJoong replied. "I'll stay back and clean your house. Such a mess." he said.

"I'll go hyung!" Changmin voluntarily said. "I want Sunghee to be happy with the TV I'm choosing for her. Maybe she'll leave Yoohwan then and come to me."

"Yah! Yah! Sunghee will be with Yoohwan until this here succeeds in getting her heart again. In the mean time, don't mess with my brother's relationship." Yoochun said to Changmin and looked at the others as well. "I'll know who ruined their relationship."

Changmin cringed. "A-arasso."

***

-TV Store-

"This TV is brand new and is an HD TV. Plus, you can watch movies in 3D and it comes with a free movie for you." the salesman said to Yunho and Changmin.

"Hyung, I'd get Sunghee this!" Changmin excitedly said to Yunho.

"Yah! I'm not buying this for Sunghee! It's for Minjee you dummy." Yunho yelled. "Gosh."

"Oh." Changmin said softly. "I see."

"We'll take two." Yunho said.

"Two? What for? Why would Minjee need two TVs? That's ridiculous?" Changmin asked Yunho but he was ignored.

***

-Yoohwan's Side-

"Noona, I have to go now. I'll see you tonight." Yoohwan said to Sunghee.

"Arasso." she replied.

"Don't work too late." Yoohwan said.

"I won't. Thanks."

***

"Hyung! I gave the kids the invitation." Yoohwan said to Yoochun over the phone. "Aigoo, I doubt a lot of the kids would go since it's so last minute."

"It doesn't matter." Yoochun replied. "Anyways, thanks bro."

"No problem hyung." Yoohwan replied then hung up.'Yunho hyung, you better not screw up this time. I know you have a plan.' he thought.

***

"Is everything done?" Yunho asked s.

"Yes!" Junsu excitedly said. "I can't wait to see Minjee's face tomorrow. She'll be so happy her dad prepared this for her!"

Changmin scoffed. "She'll probably think it's just a way to get back with Sunghee."

Yunho glared at Changmin. "I love Minjee as much as I love Sunghee."

"If you really loved Sunghee, you'd still be with her." Changmin replied.

"Guys! Guys! Don't argue." JaeJoong said. "The past is the past. Let it go."

The two men sighed and nodded.

***

-Yoohwan's Place-

"Noona, you should go to bed. We're going to Yunho-hyung's tomorrow." Yoohwan said to Sunghee.

"Oh? Waeyo? I thought it was just the four of us tomorrow celebrating Minjee's birthday." she replied.

Yoohwan smiled nervously. "Change of plans."

"The guys planned something huh?" she asked.

Yoohwan nodded. "Don't tell Minjee! Yunho-hyung wanted to surprise her."

Sunghee nodded. "Alright. What time?"

"We have to be there at 10AM." he said.

"Good enough. I'll head up then. Good night." Sunghee said and kissed Yoohwan on the lips.

"Good night noona." he said after they pulled away.

----------------

Short Chapter-ish. Happy [early] Father's Day guys :D It's 11:40 here so yeah. xD

@QueenB_doll - hehe, you'll find out his plan later on. This birthday party is part of it. I'lll tell you that. (:

@VivianLuvDBSK - Yeahh. I'd love to meet a guy like Yoohwan. HAHA. The guys I know are all s or turn out to be one -___-;; Poor guy.

@doublec - Yeah, Yoohwan does. He's so understanding. I find it cute (:

@star_angel91 - LOL! The way they said it does sound like she's some prize. HAHA. Guys these days :3