Youngjae's Unluckiness Turned Upside Down

The Wrongs of Marriage

Chapter 19

NOT EDITED !

----------------------------

Last night, Youngjae plan was unsuccessful due to the fact that it was too cold outside and he had no one to turn to since he didn't tell anyone nor was he prepared since he packed his belongings last minute.

***

-Morning-

"Where's your wedding ring?" Yunho asked Sunghee.

Youngjae was outside in the hall when he heard Yunho and Sunghee in their own room.

"I could've sworn I had it yesterday!" Sunghee replied trying to defend herself. "Besides, I'm technically not married anymore. We're just dating. Boyfriend and girlfriend."

Youngjae snorted and went downstairs. He noticed his mom's wedding ring was on the kitchen counter. He took it and looked at it for awhile then heard footsteps coming from upstairs.

"Aish, why does he make a fuss about everything?" Sunghee said to herself. "Oh, Youngjae, you're awake?"

Youngjae quickly hid the ring in his pant pocket and nodded.

"Have you seen my wedding ring?" she asked.

He shook his head.

Sunghee sighed. "I'm so dead."

"Why?" Youngjae asked.

"Nothing." she replied. "Go wake up your sister. Breakfast will be ready in awhile."

Youngjae nodded obediently and went upstairs.

***

-Kitchen-

"How can you lose a wedding ring?" Yunho asked Sunghee once again. "Seriously, it's your size. It shouldn't have fallen off."

"I remember leaving it on the counter after I came home from work." she muttered.

Yunho sighed. "We'll look for it later then."

"I'm sorry." she apologized.

***

-Breakfast-

"Mom, can I hang out with Inhwan today?" Youngjae asked Sunghee while he was eating his pancakes.

"Did his parents approve?" Sunghee asked.

Youngjae nodded.

"Okay then. Don't come home late then."

"Oh! Oppa, can I come too?" Minjee excitedly asked her older brother.

"No." Youngjae replied glaring at her.

"Fine, meanie." Minjee said.

"Minjee, why don't I take you to SM after school? Everyone misses you." Yunho said.

"Okay, Dad."

***

-After School-

"Finally." Youngjae said to himself as he got out of school grounds. "This was way easier than I thought.

He then took a taxi and asked the driver to take him Gwangju.

***

"Did Youngjae come home yet?" Sunghee asked Yunho the moment she stepped into the house.

"Aniyo. Wae?" he replied.

"I can't find him anywhere." she said panicking.

"W-what?" Yunho asked. "He's not at Inhwan's?"

Sunghee shook her head. "I called his parents and his mom said Youngjae didn't come over."

"." Yunho muttered and took out his phone. "I'll call the guys and Yoohwan."

Sunghee nodded. "I'll be out near Han River in case he went there."

"Alright." Yunho replied.

***

-Youngjae's Side-

"Thanks for letting me stay." Youngjae said to the taller male.

"Are you sure your mom won't kill me?" he replied.

"Of course, besides, you're Uncle Daesung's best friend." Youngjae replied grinning.

The older male sighed. "You're such a pain for a kid."

Youngjae couldn't help but laugh. "I know but this will show my parents how much I dislike them."

The older male looked at the younger one and said, "What else did you do?"

Youngjae reached into his backpack and pulled out the wedding ring that his parents were looking for earlier that day.

"You stole that? Yah! Do you want to go to jail?"

"Chill, it's my mom's. Dad was upset this morning that mom had 'lost' the ring and I happened to find it. So, I get to keep it."

The male sighed. "Whatever kid. If you lose it, I'm not replacing the ring for your parents."

Youngjae rolled his eyes. "What a cheapskate. Whatever, it's not like I'm gona lose it."

***

-Yunho & Sunghee's-

"I couldn't find him." Sunghee sobbed as she held onto Yunho tighter. "Oppa, what are we going to do?"

Yunho sighed. "Where the hell did that kid run off to?"

The home phone rang and Yunho quickly picked it up hoping he'd hear news about his son.

"Oppa! You're so dead." Jinhye yelled over the phone.

"What are you talking about?" Yunho asked his sister.

"Omma and Appa heard that Youngjae ran away. They're on their way over to your house." she said.

The doorbell suddenly rang and Yunho hung up on his sister without saying 'good-bye'.

"." Yunho said out loud.

--------------------------------

@iammee - Yes! haha, Kids -___-;;

@VivianLuvDBSK - I hope this chapter answered your question :D

@star_angel91 - Youngjae is too stubborn but yeah, Yunho should've been more persuassive.

@doublec - Yeah, but seriously, Youngjae should be more respectful to his parents -__- && haha, I'm glad you like the Yunho/Sunghee moment. I'll try to add more Yunho/Sunghee moments in upcoming chapters (:

@QueenB_doll - I'm sorry~ Glad you like the story though :D ! Here's another update for ya [: && yeah, I hope Yunho's relationship will get better with Youngjae as well.