Confessions

The Wrongs of Marriage

Chapter 23

NOT EDITED !

-----------------

"Youngjae! Hurry up!" Sunghee shouted from downstairs.

"Mom...." Youngjae groaned. "Do I have to go?"

"Yes!" she said and smiled at her son. "Hehe, my son is too cute."

Youngjae glared at her. "I am so going to hate today."

"Is Youngjae done yet?" Yunho asked Sunghee as he stepped into the living room and stared at his son. "Seungri is here."

"He's done." she said. "Yah, have fun okay?"

Yunho made a face. "Come with us? It'd be fun to have you with me."

"No." Sunghee replied. "This is your day with Youngjae as well as Seungri. Settle your differences dummy."

Yunho pouted. "Fine, can I get a kiss at least?"

Sunghee chuckled and pecked his lips. "Now, go. Have fun!"

***

-Everland-

"Where do you want to go kiddo?" Seungri asked Youngjae with a smile plastered on his face.

"Anywhere without you two." Youngjae mumbled.

Yunho sighed and dragged Youngjae to random ride.

***

-Lunch-

"I want to double cheese burgers!" Youngjae said excitedly.

Yunho nodded and placed his orders.

***

"Dad, thanks!" Youngjae said. "And, I'm sorry for not accepting you as a Dad. I'm sorry for trying to push you away from me. I'm sorry for being rude towards you when I shouldn't have."

Yunho and Seungri looked at the younger kid in front of them.

"Are you for real?" Yunho asked shocked at his son's apology.

Youngjae nodded. "I'm not saying this because Mom made me but because I mean it. After much thinking, I've realized how much you truly love Mom."

Yunho nodded. Youngjae then turned to Seungri.

"Seungri-hyung." Youngjae began. "I'm sorry for always getting you mad. It's just I always hated how you'd tease me so much that when I cry, you seemed like you didn't care."

Seungri looked at Youngjae and shook  his head.

"It's also my fault. I shouldn't have teased you so much to make you cry." Seungri said then turned to Yunho. "Hyung, I'm sorry for teasing Youngjae so much that he ended up hating me which caused even biger trouble for you and Sunghee."

"It's okay." Yunho said. "Any other confession you two have?"

Youngjae nodded. He reached into his pocket and took out Sunghee's wedding ring. "Here."

Yunho looked at Youngjae questioningly.

"That day when I ran away from home, I saw the ring on the counter and took it because I wanted you two to continue fighting with each other hoping that Mom would leave you again for Uncle Yoohwan once more." Youngjae confessed. "I'm sorry."

Yunho nodded. "I'm not the only one you're to apologize to either. When we get home, you have to apologize to your Mom as well. Understand?"

Youngjae nodded.

***

-Home-

By 4PM, the three returned home and Sunghee became nervous when the three walked inside the house.

"So?" she spoke.

"Let's all talk in the living room." Yunho said.

***

-Living Room-

"So you see, I'm really sorry and I hope you and Dad could be happy once more." Youngjae said after telling Sunghee everything.

She nodded. "Okay."

"What's my punishment?" Youngjae asked.

"Nothing." she replied. "As long as you've learn from your mistake, I'm happy. Though, if you ever do such a thing again, you will be grounded. Okay?"

Youngjae nodded.

"So..." she said and eyed the three males. "Where's the wedding ring."

"How's about a dinner tonight and I'll give you the wedding ring?" Yunho said grinning at her.

"Seriously?" Sunghee asked sighing. "Fine."

***

-Dinner-

"Are you sure leaving Seungri to babysit the kids was a good idea?" Sunhee asked Yunho once more while eating her food.

"Would you quit doubting me?" Yunho said.

"Fine fine." Sunghee replied. "Now, can I please have my wedding ring back?"

"After dessert." he said.

***

-Dessert-

"Yunho, I'm full!" Sunghee whined as she stared at the sundae in front of her.

"Just eat it and I'll give you your ring. Please?" he said.

"You owe me." she said.

Almost finishing the sundae, Sunghee realized that Yunho hid the ring into the sundae.

"Yah, you-" she began as she scooped the ring out of the sundae. "Eww, the ring is sticky."

Yunho chuckled at her cuteness.

He took the ring and cleaned it with a napkin. Getting on one knee, he smiled at her.

"Sunghee, will you marry me again. Please?" he said.

"At least this proposal is better than your first one." she muttered.

"Yah, you just had to ruin this huh?" he barked.

Sunghee laughed. "Yes."

Yunho ignored her. "So, your answer?"

"Yes, I'll marry you again." she said.

Yunho smiled and slipped the ring onto her ring finger.

"My wife." he said giving her a hug.

"My idiot husband." she replied hugging him back.

---------------------------------

Cute yeah? LOOL.