Youngjae's Dreadful Day

The Wrongs of Marriage

Chapter 18

NOT EDITED !

-----------------

"I'll be out for the rest of the day." Sunghee announced to Yunho and Youngjae who were in the living room on the opposite sides from each other.

"Mom, can't I come to work with you?" Youngjae whined.

Sunghee shook her head.

"But mom!" he protested.

"No!" Sunghee firmly statedly. "Now, stay home and be a good boy toward daddy okay?"

Youngjae mumbled some words that Sunghee couldn't hear.

"Did I make myself clear?" Sunghee asked Youngjae raising her voice a bit which made the little kid scared.

"N-ne omma." Youngjae said.

After Sunghee left, Yunho tried to talk to Youngjae but he only glared at his dad.

"I don't like you dad." Youngjae said. "Stop trying to talk to me."

"Don't be disrespectful." Yunho said.

Youngjae scoffed. "I don't care about what you say. I can't believe Uncle Yoohwan dumped mom because he knew how much she still cares for you. If I was him,  I would've just kept her and push you away."

"Jung Youngjae, that's enough!" Yunho raised his voice.

"Do you think I'm afraid of you?" Youngjae asked his dad.

SLAP!

Yunho slapped Youngjae hard on his right cheek and he began to tear up.

"You consider yourself a dad? What parent slaps their own kid? Never once have you slapped me until now. Mom doesn't even slap me! I don't like you! I never did and never will. I wish I was never even born!" Youngjae yelled and stomped up to his room.

Yunho looked at his son's retrieving back sadly as he took a seat on the couch. Sighing, Yunho felt guilty for slapping Youngjae but at the same time, he knew his son deserved it.

"Why can't you give me a chance?" Yunho said quietly.

***

-Youngjae's Room-

"Stupid dad! Stupid mom! I hate them." Youngjae muttered to himself. "I can't stand living here if Dad will be here."

Youngjae sat on his bed for awhile and noticed his backpack was next to the closet. He grinned to himself as he thought of an idea.

***

"Youngjae! Time to eat." Yunho said as he knocked on his son's door endlessly.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Youngjae yelled back irritatedly. "Calm down. I'm not dead."

After hearing his son's reply, Yunho went downstairs  to take out the food that was left in the microwave.

***

"How's school?" Yunho asked Youngjae as the were seated on opposite sides of each other while they were eating.

"Fine." Youngjae replied.

"What do you want to do after?"

"Nothing."

"Today's your only day off." Yunho pointed out.

Youngjae rolled his eyes. "I know. I'm not stupid dad."

Yunho tried to remain calm and continued, "Do you want to go Everland?"

"I'd rather go with Uncle Yoohwan." Youngjae said. "I'm finished."

With that, Youngjae headed upstairs leaving the remaining food on the table. Yunho glared at his son.

'This is harder than I thought.' he thought.

***

"Daddy!" Minjee said as she arrived home from school.

"Hey kiddo." Yunho replied then turned to Yoohwan. "Thanks for picking her up."

Yoohwan nodded. "No problem hyung. Where's Youngjae?"

"Locked inside his room." Yunho replied sighing. "The kid hates me with a passion."

Yoohwan chuckled. "It'll all take time."

"I hope so." Yunho said.

"Well, I'll see you later hyung. I'll try to help you out when I can okay?" Yoohwan said. "Bye."

"Good-bye."

"Bye Uncle Yoohwan!" Minjee shouted.

***

-Night Time- [11PM]

"The kids are asleep?" Sunghee asked Yunho as laid down beside Yunho.

"Yes." he replied and sighed.

"What's wrong?" she asked concernedly.

"I slapped Youngjae today because he was disrespectful. I think he hates me even more." Yunho said sadly.

Sunghee couldn't help but chuckle. "He must hate you with a passion." she said giggling.

"Funny, I said that to Yoohwan earlier." Yunho said.

Sunghee's expression softened and she snuggled closer to Yunho. "I'm sorry Youngjae hates you. It's my fault."

Yunho shook his head and put an arm on Sunghee's waist. "It's also mines."

"I'm really sorry." Sunghee said and kissed Yunho on the lips.

Yunho grinned when she pulled back. "If you're really sorry, you'd give me a present."

"ert! Go away!" she said and slapped his chest playfully.

Yunho held onto her tighter. "Please don't give up on me again."

"I promise, I won't." she replied. "I'll help you get Youngjae to love you once more. Please don't give up either."

Yunho nodded. "I won't. I promise."

***

-Youngjae's Room-

Youngjae looked out the window and then back to the backpack that was on his lap.

'This is it.' he thought. 'I won't turn back now."

----------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in so long. I've been busy -___-;; I have math tutoring now so now,whenever I'm on the internet, I'm just on social networking sites. I would've updaed awhile ago but I didn't want to update the chapters through my phone. Anyways, I hope you like this chapter and I'll try to update at least once a week. If not, twice a week depending on whether or not I have plans. I know it's summer but I try to go out a lot cuz I don't wana be home so yeah... Anyways, sorry for the long wait!

@abbyraea - I hope so too.  The kid is so stubborn D<

@myfishyx - Youngjae is too hard-headed! I'm sure Yunho & Sunghee will be fine once more though [:

@VivianLuvDBSK - Yes, I agree. Youngjae can be such a tiresome kid.

@QueenB_doll - I hope he'll give his dad a chance too.

@jankeira896 - Yep ! But Youngjae thinks about himself in this situation and not in his mom's perspective. Plus, he doesn't want Sunghee to go through the same thing over so it's understandable. Nonetheless, I agree though, he should give Yunho a chance again. && haha, I don't consider myself a Daddy's girl. At times, I can be though but not all the time.

@doublec - yeah, it's partly Yunho's fault. But still, Youngjae should give him a chance ]: