A talk with the former in-laws & ex-husband

The Wrongs of Marriage

Chapter 7

NOT EDITED !

------------------------

The week quickly passed by and Jihye had contacted Sunghee asking her to come to Gwangju with the kids since Mr. & Mrs. Jung wanted to see them again. Not wanting to disappoint the adults, Sunghee agreed to come to Gwangju. Yoohwan insisted on coming along since he had a feeling Yunho and his girlfriend would be there as well.

***

-Mr. & Mrs. Jung's House-

The kids ran to the door happily knowing they were going to see their grandma and grandpa. Sunghee was about to ring the doorbell when she noticed the door was opened. Curious of what was going on, the came inside first then the kids followed her leaving Yooohwan following behind. Her eyes widened when she saw Yunho on his knees in front of his parents. She turned to Yoohwan and the kids and told them to stay way there on. Approaching her former in-laws, she bowed politely to them and also went on her knees beside Yunho. Yunho turned to her with wide eyes and confused of her actions but she ignored him and looked at her in-laws.

"I'm sorry." she said.

"Sunghee-ah." Mrs. Jung said.

"Unnie, what are you-" Jihye said but was cut off by her father.

"How could you let this happen?" Mr. Jung asked the two kids and looked at his son intensely. "Why? Tell me son! Why?"

"Honey, don't be so harsh on them." Mrs. Jung said trying to calm her husband down.

"I-" Yunho began but was slapped by his father.

"Dad!" Youngjae and Minjee yelled.

The adults turned to the two kids. Yoohwan bowed and took the kids outside.

"You told me that if you married Sunghee, you'd make her happy." Mr. Jung said. "Instead, you went behind her back and cheated on her. Why?"

"I-" Yunho tried again but only earned another slap.

"Ahjusshi! Please stop slapping Yunho!" Hyemi cried and rushed to Yunho's side.

"And you're the girl that ruined his marriage right? Why are you still here?" Mr. Jung yelled.

"Honey, stop." Mrs. Jung said.

"Dad, you're only hurting them more." Jihye said as she looked at her brother hopelessly. "Please, stop."

Mr. Jung turned to Sunghee and his expression softened. "Sunghee, I'm sorry your relationship with Yunho ended this way."

She looked up at Mr. Jung and nodded. "It's alright."

Yunho looked at Sunghee and noticed that she felt uncomfortable. He wanted to make her feel comfortable again but he knew he couldn't make her feel any better.

"Who was that boy earlier?" Jihye asked out of curiosity.

Everyone turned to Sunghee.

"He's my boyfriend." she replied. "We just started dating since a week ago."

"But you just divorced Yunho a week ago." Hyemi spoke.

Sunghee glared at her. "Yoohwan and I have known each other since I moved to the states. For the past four years, I knew Yunho was cheating on me but I didn't tell anyone. I would always go to Yoohwan when I felt liked I needed someone. He was the one that helped me out when I needed someone the most. He helped me take care of the kids during the time Yunho was cheating on me."

Mr. Jung nodded and turned to his son. "I knew I should've told you to date Sunghee a little longer before you guys married. Now, you're both divorced. And what about the kids? They're still young."

"I'm currently taking care of them with Yoohwan. They would see Yunho every weekend and spend time with him unless he has a busy schedule in which he has to let me know ahead of time." Sunghee said.

"Sounds good." Jihye commented.

"But just because you two divorced doesn't mean I want to see you less often." Mr. Jung said smiling at Sunghee. "You're welcomed here anytime and I hope there won't be any awkwardness with the family just because you two are divorced. Sunghee, you know you're still like a daughter to us regardless right?"

Sunghee nodded. "Thank you."

"Get up you two." Mrs. Jung said motioning for Yunho and Sunghee to stand. "Now that the divorce is final, does your parents know Sunghee?"

"Yes. I had called them the same day it was official." she replied.

Mr. Jung nodded and walked outside to the backyard where Yoohwan and the kids were. "Where are my two favorite grandkids?" he called out.

"We're here haraboji!" they said happily and hugged their grandpa.

Sunghee approached Yoohwan and took his hand.

"Thanks." she said to him.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

She nodded.

Yoohwan smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Oppa." Hyemi said to Yunho. "Sunghee unnie is so cute with Yoohwan-sshi."

Yunho growled. "Leave me alone."

"Oppa." she whined.

Yunho shook his head and headed upstairs.

"Aish. What an ." she cursed.

***

"Bye kids!" Jihye said waving to Minjee and Youngjae. "Visit soon."

"We will!" they replied in unison.

"Take care Sunghee!" Mr. & Mrs. Jung said.

"Thanks!" she replied.

***

Hyemi had to take the bus back to Seoul since Yunho was asked to stay back in Gwangju by his father. That night, he was in his room and noticed a picture he had still kept on his desk since he was a kid. A picture of him, Sunghee, and Daesung together before they all went their separate ways.

'If only I wasn't such an .' he thought.

[4 years ago]

*Flashback*

"Yunho!" Sunghee yelled.

"What?" he groaned.

Yunho had just came back to Korea from Japan after completing a tour with DBSK and now his wife was nagging.

"Can you help Youngjae with his homework? I'm kind of busy." Sunghee asked.

"Why can't you?" he yelled. "I'm tired."

"You just woke up from a nap!" she retorted. "You even had the day off!"

"Why do you always nag now adays? It's like all you ever do!"

"That's not true." she replied.

"You can't even do me a favor!"

"You never asked!"

"All I ask if for another kid and-"

"Can you even handle another kid?" Sunghee yelled. "You're always busy with DBSK. How can you ask for another kid if you can't take care of your two kids?"

Yunho growled. "I'm going out tonight."

"Yah! Don't just leave like-"

The front door slammed closed and Sunghee sighed.

***

-Club-

"Yah! Why are you drinking so much?" JaeJoong asked scolding Yunho.

"Just one more kid." Yunho said to himself. "I ask for one more kid and she goes on and on about how I can't take care of Youngjae and Minjee."

"Really?" Yoochun said. "You're upset of that?"

Yunho glared at him. "I'm a guy, I have needs."

Yunho stood up and left the guys as he walked to the dance floor.

"Why do I have a feeling this is not going well?" Yoochun asked his band mates.

"I have that feeling too." Changmin said. "I hope hyung knows what he's doing."

-On the Dance Floor-

Yunho was dancing while a girl suddenly approached him. He smiled and put his hands on her waist.

"You're pretty hot." he said to her.

She smiled. "Aren't you Yunho of DBSK?" she asked.

He nodded and said, "Yes, I am. Why?"

She chuckled. "I thought you were married."

"My wife nags me too much." he replied and leaned in towards her lips and kissed her.

*End of Flashback*

From then on, Yunho had gone out late at night clubbing and cheated on Sunghee without letting her know.

--------------------------------

Finally, you guys know how he began to cheat on her. Such a dumb reason huh? Guys -___-;; They would though :3

@asa-chan - You'll find out whether or not Sunghee will get back to Yunho in later chapters. LOL. Wait a bit longer (:

@QueenB_doll - Their relationship was a typical relationship when they dated. Haha, It was cute (: Maybe they could get back together if Yunho did shiet

@myfishyx - Agreed! Yoohwan seems like he cares more for Sunghee than Yunho. & the Gelato, it was Yunho & his girlfriend :3 That bishh D<

@VivianLuvDBSK - Yep! Yoohwan seems to make her happier :D Plus, the kids really do love him (x

@abbyraea - Atleast they actually approve of Yoohwan right? LOOL :D