Divorced

The Wrongs of Marriage

Chapter 5

NOT EDITED !

--------------------

A week after the divorce papers were submitted, Yunho and Sunghee were called in to court to decide how everything was being split. Youngjae and Minjee were to present as well. As they waited outside for the results, Yoohwan was with Sunghee comforting her while Yunho was with the DBSK boys. The boys didn't want to side with anyone. They felt bad for Sunghee knowing Yunho deserved this divorce but at the same time, they knew things won't be the same once the decision was final. Hyemi, Yunho's girlfriend, was also there staring happily now that Yunho would no longer be married. As their lawyers came out, everyone became hesitant.

"Well," Sunghee's lawyer, Lee Jae Seok began.

"You two are finally divorced." Yunho's lawyer, Kim Jang Sun said.

"And?" Sunghee replied.

"Why don't you all come inside judge Yang's office and we'll discuss this matter." lawyer Kim said and led everyone inside.

***

-Inside the Office-

"As decided, because the two kids said they wanted go with their mother, it's only right to let them go with Sunghee." Mr. Yang said.

Yunho looked sadly at him but nonetheless nodded.

"You could see your kids anytime though as long as you let Sunghee know ahead of time. The DBSK boys could drive them to see you. The house will go to Mr. Jung. Your finances will be split in half. With that, you're officially divorced."

Everyone nodded.

***

-Sunghee's & Yunho's house-

"Yay! We get to go with Mommy!" Youngjae said happily to Yoohwan as he dragged his luggage behind him.

Yoohwan smiled.

Sunghee was talking with the DBSK boys before leaving with Yoohwan.

"Just contact me whenever you want to see the kids." she said to the DBSK boys. "I think I should send the kids over every weekend so Yunho could see them. Unless there's a schedule, let me know ahead of time. I'll drop them off in the morning and you guys could drive them back. I'll be with Yoohwan so don't worry about me."

The boys nodded.

"We're sorry you two ended up like this." Changmin said looking at Sunghee sadly.

"It pains me to divorce but I had no choice right?" she replied. "It's for the best."

"If Yoohwan doesn't treat you well, call me yeah?" Yoochun said.

Sunghee nodded. "I will."

She then turned to Yunho and Hyemi. She excused herself from the boys and approached the two.

"I guess this is it." Sunghee said looking at Yunho.

He looked at her sadly. Hyemi held onto his arm and smiled at him then turned to Sunghee.

"Unnie, I'll take good care of him." she said.

Sunghee ignored her and turned to Yunho. "I hope you'll find the happiness I couldn't give you in the future. Good-bye Yunho."

With that, she gave him a full ninety degree bow and left towards Yoohwan's car.

"Bye Junsu ahjusshi! JaeJoong-ahjusshi! Yoochun-ahsjusshi! Changmin-ahjusshi!" Youngjae and Minjee said waving to the DBSK boys. "See you soon!"

"Bye kids!" Junsu yelled out.

"Yoohwan, take care good care of them!" Yoochun shouted.

***

-Yoohwan's Place-

"Whoah! Uncle Yoohwan, I love your place!" Youngjae said as he went around Yoohwan's house.

"It's bigger than our house!" Minjee said in awe.

Yoohwan chuckled. "Glad you two like it."

Sunghee took a seat on the couch and Yoohwan joined her.

"Thanks so much Yoohwan." she said. "I owe you big time."

"Don't say that!" Yoohwan said. "You don't owe me anything noona."

Sunghee pouted. "I promise I'll help out around the house. It's the least I could do since you won't let me pay for rent."

Yoohwan chuckled. "It's because I don't need it. I'm an actor noona."

Sunghee lightly punched his arm. "Thanks." she said and rested her head on his shoulder.

"No problem." he said.

"Minjee look!" Youngjae said to his sister. "Mom is being lovey dovey with Uncle Yoohwan."

"You say too much nonsense." she said. "Mom just appreciates how much he cares for us."

"Man, this is why that one kid in your class doesn't like you. You're so unromantic." Youngjae said to his sister.

"What a mean oppa!" she said and headed upstairs to her room.

***

-DBSK's Dorm-

Hyemi was with Yunho when he decided to have dinner with the boys. Everyone was annoyed at how she talked nonstop.

"Could you just shut up for the rest of dinner?" Junsu yelled. "So annoying."

"I'm going to my room and eat." Changmin announced and brought a few plates of food with him.

"Yah! You can't just take all those with you!" JaeJoong said and brought his food with him while he went inside Changmin's room to eat as well.

"What about me?" Yoochun yelled out and followed the other two.

Junsu looked at the couple in disgust and followed the other three.

"Yunho oppa! What should we do tomorrow?" Hyemi asked him while batting her eyelashes.

"I'm busy tomorrow." he bluntly said and continued to eat his food. "Finish up and I'll drive you home."

***

-Yoohwan's Place-

"Uncle Yoohwan, don't you like Mom's cooking?" Youngjae asked Yoohwan cutely.

"Of course." Yoohwan replied. "I've always liked her cooking even when we were back in the states."

"Oh really now?" Sunghee replied. "Back then you said to me 'What food is this? Did you poison it?' What makes you say that now?"

Yoohwan turned around hiding his red face. "W-well..."

Sunghee laughed. "I'm just joking."

The two kids laughed at the adults and they continued to eat their dinner happily.

***

After dinner, Yoohwan and Sunghee were in the living watching TV. As they had predicted, news of Sunghee's & Yunho's divorce came out. Everyone was now speculating that the had divorced due to Yunho's scandals but the press was still unsure. Shaking her head, Sunghee sighed.

"People these days." she said.

Yoohwan chuckled. "Well, that's what you get for marrying someone famous."

"Then are you saying that if I ever decide to marry again, I should marry a regular person?" she asked laughing a bit.

"Unless you want to marry your favorite actor who's been your best friend since high school, I don't mind." he said.

"You're funny." she replied.

"I know." Yoohwan said smiling.

"Mom! Can you read me a bedtime story?" Minjee said from upstairs.

"I'll be there in a minute." Sunghee replied. She turned to Yoohwan and smiled. "Sleep early yeah? I'll see you tomorrow."

Yoohwan nodded. "Good night noona."

"Good night." she replied and kissed him on the cheek then hurried upstairs.

Yoohwan couldn't help but smile at her action.

--------------------

Hehe. Two chapters in a day (x

@QueenB_doll - EXACTLY! LOL. Just admit your faults and don't blame others.
@abbyraea - mhmm. Breaking up with someone normally doesn't solve anything. Especially if they'll come back to you after the break up. Ya know? Thanks for reading and commenting! Glad you like the story so far :D