My Mistake

The Wrongs of Marriage

Chapter 9

NOT EDITED!

-------------------------

For the next few weeks, DBSK were preparing for their comeback. Yunho took this opportunity and broke up with Hyemi now that he realized he didn't need her. He knew he couldn't get back wit Sunghee either but the least he wanted was to be single again.

[Flashback]

"Hyemi, we're done." Yunho said to her.

"What?" she replied shocked at what he said.

"I said we're done." he repeated. "I'm breaking up with you."

"W-why?" she asked. "It's because of your ex-wife isn't it? That ."

"Sunghee is not a ." Yunho said raising his voice. "I did wrong cheating on her."

"B-but..." Hyemin said sobbing.

"Good-bye."

[End of Flashback]

***

The next day, Yunho had no schedule so he went to Sunghee's studio to talk to her. When he entered the place, he saw her sitting on the computer editing photos. He tried to close the studio door quietly but in the end, it made an audible noise but still, Sunghee didn't turn around.

"Ah, Yoohwan, you're early." she said.

He didn't reply.

"Yoohwan?" she said again, this time turning around. "Yunho, what are you doing here?"

He said nothing and approached her.

"Yun- what the?" she said and her eyes widened when he got on his knees in front of her.

"I'm sorry." he spoke. "I know you won't get back with me but I hope you'll forgive me. I did wrong for the last four years cheating on you. I shouldn't have done that. I should've realized that you only cared for me. I should've stopped you from divorcing me. Instead, I didn't do anything but blame it on Yoohwan which made you even more angrier. I'm sorry."

"Yunho, get up." Sunghee said."This- I never asked for you to do this."

"I don't care." he said. "Please, forgive me."

"I forgive you." she said slowly. "But I still won't get back with you."

He nodded. "I understand."

"Now, please go, I have a lunch date with Yoohwan." she said sighing.

"Can I join you two?" he asked.

Sunghee stared at him for awhile to see if he planned anything 'stupid' but she saw how regretful he was and so, she nodded in approval.

***

-Lunch-

"So hyung..." Yoohwan said trying to start a conversation. "How's preparation for your comeback going?"

"It's great." he replied bluntly as he looked up at Sunghee.

She ignored his stare and continued to eat her food. Yoohwan's phone suddenly rang so he excused himself from the two and went out of the restaurant to answer it.

"So..." Sunghee began. "How's you and Hyemi?"

"We broke up." he said looking at his plate.

She nodded. "I see."

"How are the kids?" he asked.

"They're alright." Sunghee said. "Youngjae is getting grades now."

Yunho nodded. "That's good."

Yoohwan came back in and said to Sunghee, "Noona, I have to go. It's a last minute schedule. I'm sorry. Here's the money for-"

"It's okay and you don't have to pay for the meal." Sunghee said cutting him off. "I'll pay. Don't worry about it."

Yoohwan gave her an apologetic look and hurried out of the restaurant.

"So you and Yoohwan..." Yunho began.

She looked at him oddly.

"You guys seems like a perfect couple." he said.

"We argue once in awhile but it's nothing big. Just like a regular couple."

Yunho nodded. The rest of the meal was awkward between the two. Afterwards, Yunho took her to the kids' school and they were surprised to see their mom and dad together.

"Mom!" Youngjae whispered. "Did you break with Uncle Yoohwan to get back with Dad?"

"What?" Sunghee asked. "No. I had lunch with Uncle Yoohwan and your Dad but Uncle Yoohwan had to leave early. Besides, he's still your dad after all. So go say hi. Now."

Youngjae pouted but nonetheless approached his dad and gave him a hug. "Hi Dad!"

"Hey kiddo." Yunho replied.

The rest of the day, Sunghee, Yunho, and the kids all hung out together hoping that the kids would get along with their dad. Yunho was thankful that Sunghee didn't protest when they all went to Lotte World. However, they did get a lot of stares when people saw them. A lot thought they got back together while others wondered why the family was together when the adults had recently divorced one another. Unknowingly, Yoohwan was present at Lotte World since he was called there for a last minute filming and coincidentally saw the four. Though he felt a bit sad, he knew that Sunghee was with Yunho because she wanted her kids to get along with their Dad. He was glad that even if she had to go through a divorce, she still wanted her kids to maintain a good relationship with their Dad. He then left Lotte World and hoped that the four would spend a day they wouldn't forget. Maybe one day, the family could once again become family and start anew but for now, Yoohwan was not willing to give Sunghee back to Yunho until he proved that he really deserves her once more.

-------------------------

Haha. Kays, third update of the day. Hope you guys like this one.

@VivianLuvDBSK - Well, they are best friends so I guess he's just being nice. But I get what you're trying to say. It's Yunho's own fault. He shouldn't be asking for help.

@chelsie023 - LOL. Guys can do the dumbest things. It how in real life, some guys wouldn't realize they did wrong until they lose everything.

@abbyraea - Yep yep! Agreed. He should've been smarter and realized sooner. It's just wrong to cheat anyways. I mean, if you cheat on a boyfriend/girlfriend, I guess it wouldn't really matter because you're not really tied down to that person. I mean, it's wrong to cheat no matter what but it's REALLY WRONG to cheat when you're married. I can't stand guys who cheat on their wives -___-;;