Found Out

The Wrongs of Marriage

Chapter 21

NOT EDITED !

-----------------------

The next day, Yunho and Sunghee left for Gwangju early in the morning and stopped by Yunho's house to drop off Minjee.

***

"Where to?" Yunho asked.

"Big Bang. Here's their address." she replied giving Yunho Big Bang's current location.

***

-Big Bang's Place-

[Taeyang's POV]

"Dongsaeng!" I heard Daesung shout. I turned my head to his direction and saw Sunghee with Yunho. Oh snap,  WTF?! Why are they here?

"Hey oppa!" Sunghee greeted him with a hug.

. I'm dead if they find out Youngjae is under my care.

"Sunghee-ah, why are you here?" Jiyong asked.

"I heard Youngjae is currently in Gwangju.  Are you guys busy?" she asked.

Everyone shook their head.

"Great!" she said happily. "You guys can help me find him right?"

Everyone nodded.

"Youngbae?" she said turning to me.

"Sunghee-ah." I said uncomfortably.

"No hug?" she asked pouting.

"Ah, hey!" I said and hugged her.

"Are you okay dude?" Seungri asked.

I nodded.

"You're usually all happy around her." Seunghyun said.

I chuckled nervously. "I don't feel so good. I'll be out for awhile okay?"

[End of POV]

Sunghee and the others stared at Youngbae in amusement.

"Something's up." Yunho spoke out loud causing everyone to their attention to him.

"He's hiding something." Jiyong said agreeing with Yunho.

***

-Youngbae's Place-

"Hyung, I'm hungry." Youngjae whined.

Taeyang was pacing around the living room back and forth while Youngjae was sitting on the couch whining like the kid he is.

"I'm gona be found out." Youngbae said.

"Taeyang-hyung!" Youngjae shouted.

Taeyang sighed. "What part of call me Youngbae do you not get?"

Youngjae shrugged. "Taeyang sounds cooler. Anyways, I want food."

"Your parents are here." Taeyang said ignoring the kid's request.

"Oh." Youngjae said and sighed. "I guess I have no choice but to show myself yeah?"

"You're missing the point!" Taeyang shouted. "If they know I'm with you, I'm in deep-"

The doorbell rang and both males jumped.

"Oh my gosh!" Taeyang said.

"It's cool, I got this." Youngjae said.

Youngjae opened the door and saw his parents who came towards him and hugged him tightly.

***

"So you're not mad?" Youngjae asked his parents.

"We are." Yunho said calmly. "But we'll deal about this later."

"So I can still stay with Taeyang for the rest of the week right?" he asked excitedly.

Sunghee sighed but nonetheless nodded.

"And we'll move out of Dad's place by next week right?" he asked with a smile still plastered on his face.

"Nope." Sunghee said. "Alright, we'll stay in Gwangju until Sunday then."

"I'm sorry." Taeyang said to Sunghee and  Yunho.

The couple shook their head.

"It's okay." Sunghee said. "This kid is a troublemaker anyways."

Youngjae sat quietly turning away from Sunghee.

"Thanks." he said.

***

The rest of the day, Sunghee and Yunho decided to walk around Gwangju just like old times and spend  time with one another once more.

***

-Dinner-

"How long has it been since we had a dinner like this?" Sunghee asked as she looked at the stars. The two were at an Italian Restaurant enjoying a nice romantic dinner like how they used to when they were dating.

"Awhile." Yunho replied grinning. He took her hand and smiled at her. "I miss this."

Sunghee blushed.

"You know, I never thought that after we have kids, we'd be able to enjoy a dinner like this again." he said.

Sunghee chuckled. "I miss this too. We should send the kids somewhere once in awhile so we could spend time alone."

Yunho laughed. "We should."

***

-Beach-

After dinner, the two headed to a beach that was 45 minutes away from Gwangju.

"Remember when we were little, you'd always tell me that you wanted to go to the beach with your boyfriend really late at night and just stay there watching the stars?" Yunho asked Sunghee as they were walking on the beach holding hands.

She nodded shyly.

"When we first dated, I've always wanted to take you to the beach to make your wish come true but I was never able to because of DBSK's schedule. I felt so bad then. Even after we married, I couldn't take out often. I hope this makes up for that." he said.

"You didn't have to make that wish come true because being with you is something I've always wished for since I was a kid." she shyly said.

"How corny." Yunho said laughing a bit.

Sunghee turned away in embarassment.

"But I like it." he said. "Sunghee-ah..."

"Yes?" she replied.

"I love you. I hope, we could remarry again. I'm sorry for all I've put you through these past few years. I promise I'll be a better husband and treat you like how you're to be treated. Please..." he begged. Before Sunghee could reply, Yunho went down on his knees.

"I really love you." he continued. "I was wrong for cheating on you. I want to be with you again. I want to call you my wife again. Please..."

"Yunho." Sunghee said motioning for him to stand. "I'll always love you. Don't be like this and please get up. If we get back together again, we shouldn't hold another wedding. We'll just get our marriage certified once more."

Yunho nodded. "Okay."

Sunghee smiled. "And besides, I forgave you a long time ago. If I didn't, I wouldn't have taken you back and date you again right?"

Yunho smiled and hugged her. "I love you."

"I love you too!" Sunghee said and kissed him.

***

-Yunho's Parents' Place-

"You kids are back." Mrs. Jung said.

Yunho and Sunghee nodded.

"Did you find Youngjae?" Mr. Jung asked.

They both nodded once more.

"Who was he with?" he continued to question.

"Dong Youngbae." Sunghee replied.

"Who?" Mrs. Jung asked confused.

"Big Bang's Taeyang."

Both parents nodded.

"You two should head up and rest." Mr. Jung said.

The two kids nodded.

"Good night."

-------------------------

@VivianLuvDBSK - Youngjae's a troublemaker -___-

@QueenB_doll - Youngjae learned his lesson now. LOOL!

@star_angel91 - That's true. But Youngjae is pretty stubborn for a kid  :3

@doublec - Taeyang got off the hook -__- LOL. Sunghee's too nice :3