[Pt. 1] Donghae's Attempt

The Wrongs of Marriage

Chapter 12

NOT EDITED !

-----------------------

Two Days Later

"Sunghee-ah!" Donghae said. He was sitting in Sunghee's studio reading magazines and waiting for her to finish her work so he could take her out on a 'date' but she thought of it as a hang out.

"Yeah?" she replied.

"I'm bored." he whined.

"I never asked you to wait." she said and stuck her tongue out at him.

"Aigoo. You're so cute." he said and approached her, pinching her cheeks.

"Yah! Yah! Get your hands off me." she jokingly said.

Donghae pouted. "Oh! I have a concert with Super Junior-M tomorrow. Wana come? I'll give you backstage passes."

"Will I meet ZhouMi and Henry?" she excitedly asked.

Donghae nodded. "Definitely."

"Okay!" she replied.

***

-After Sunghee's Work-

"So, where to?" Donghae asked her after they had finished eating lunch.

"Hm... movies?" she replied.

He nodded.

***

"No! Not a scary movie!" Sunghee whined. "Why do you guys always pick a horror movie?"

Donghae chuckled. "You're so cute. C'mon."

"Lee Donghae, I demand you let me go right now." she yelled. "I'm not watching such a movie."

Donghae shook his head and dragged he into the movie theater. "If you're scared, you can hold onto me."

Sunghee sighed. "Fine. But you owe me."

***

-After the Movies-

The two were walking around the mall and Sunghee took the opportunity to buy Minjee a gift since her birthday was nearing.

"For your kid?" Donghae asked as he saw Sunghee look at the different toys.

She nodded. "My daughter likes Elmo and Teletubbies. Typical kid stuff."

"How old is she?" he asked.

"She's turning 6." she replied.

"Does she like Pororo?"

Sunghee nodded. "That's her favorite."

Donghae walked around the store and found a stuffed Pororo. He handed it to Sunghee and said, "What do you think?"

"Cute." she replied. "Let's get this."

***

-Dinner-

"You didn't have to treat me to dinner." Sunghee said nervously poking at her food.

Donghae smiled. "It's okay. My treat."

She nodded. "Thanks."

Sunghee felt somewhat uncomfortable during dinner as she felt like she was on a 'date' and cheating on Yoohwan. She brushed the feeling aside for a moment and ate her dinner.

***

"Hey, do you want to go to Han River?" Donghae asked Sunghee.

"Eh? What for?" she replied.

Donghae shrugged. "I just want to go."

Sunghee wanted to say 'no' but she felt bad so she just nodded.

***

-Han River-

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Donghae spoke.

Sunghee nodded.

"Sunghee-ah." Donghae said. "I know you and Yoohwan are together but I really like you. Ever since I saw you on TV with Yunho-hyung, I thought you were cute. When I heard you two were divorced, I tried to come to Korea to find you. I wanted to get to know you and probably date you. I just didn't think you'd already find someone else."

"D-Donghae..." she muttered.

"Please, I want to try to win your heart." he said. "I know we just met yesterday but I can't help but like you even more."

"I-I see." she replied.

"I hope things won't be so awkward though." he said. "Let's go, it's getting late."

***

-Yoohwan's Apartment-

"Noona?" Yoohwan said waving his hand in front of Sunghee. They were both in Sunghee's room and he notcied her spacing out.

"Ah. Yeah?" she replied.

Yoohwan chuckled. "A penny for your thoughts?"

She just smiled. "Yoohwan-ah, I'm sorry."

"What?" he asked confused. "What for?"

"Donghae and I hung out today." she began. "It felt more like a date though. We went to Han River before coming home and he confessed saying he liked me."

"What... did you you say?" Yoohwan carefully asked.

"I didn't say anything." Sunghee replied. "But, I told him I'd go to his concert tomorrow. I hope you're not mad."

Yoohwan smiled at Sunghee's honesty. "Why would I? It's okay noona."

"Yoohwan-ah, whatever happens, please know, I love you." she said and gave him a hug.

He nodded and hugged her back. "I love you too."

--------------

HAHA. OKIES. Second update :D !