Lotte World & Bad News

The Wrongs of Marriage

Chapter 3

NOT EDITED !

-------------------------

[Youngjae's POV]

"Remember the plan Minjee?" I asked her once more before heading downstairs.

"Yes oppa." she replied.

"Good. This has to be perfect." I said nodding my head.

She rolled her eyes. "You worry too much."

***

[3rd Person POV]

-Downstairs-

"Mommy! Can you please go to Lotte World with us and Uncle Yoohwan?" Youngjae asked his mom giving her his puppy dog eyes.

Sunghee looked at her kids oddly and said, "Why?"

"Well," Youngjae began then looked for Minjee for help.

"Because you know us. We can be such troublemakers." Minjee said. "Please?"

Sunghee sighed. "Alright. Alright. I'll just go change."

As Sunghee headed upstairs, the two kids looked at each other and smiled in victory.

"So far so good." Youngjae said to Minjee happily.

***

-Lotte World-

"I'm sorry if I ruined your day out with the kids."  Sunghee said to Yoohwan while glaring at her kids.

Youngjae looked at his mom nervously and hid behind his little sister. "Hehe,"

"It's okay." Yoohwan replied smiling brightly at Sunghee. "The more the merrier right?"

Sunghee chuckled. "So, what do you guys want to do?"

"Let's have lunch!" Minjee said.

Sunghee nodded.

"It's on me." Yoohwan replied.

"Ahni! It's okay. I'll pay." Sunghee said.

"No, you're not." Yoohwan retorted. "I invited you guys, I pay."

"Yoohwan, you don't have to. You even paid for our ticket to get in. I think that's good enough." Sunghee replied. "I feel bad."

"Don't worry about it!" Yoohwan said. "You know how much the kids love me."

"Yeah mom!" Youngjae chirped. "It's true."

Sunghee sighed. "Alright."

While walking around to find a place to eat, Sunghee thought she saw Yunho walking around the place with another girl. Shaking her head, she shook the thought off and proceeded to follow Yoohwan the others.

***

-Pizza Diner-

"Eat up kids!" Yoohwan said happily. "You too Sunghee-ah."

"At this rate, I'm gona be fat." she murmured.

"No you won't mommy!" Youngjae said with his mouth full.

"That's what every kid tells their mom." she jokingly said making Yoohwan laugh.

"Hey! Look! It's Daddy!" Minjee said pointing to the door.

All heads were turned to the door and Yoohwan looked at Sunghee concernedly. He could tell she was upset. Yunho came into the place with a girl.

"I-" Sunghee said but was cut off by Yoohwan.

"Just eat first then we'll go home. Please?" Yoohwan said. "You're gona starve yourself if you don't eat."

Sunghee nodded.

***

[Yunho's POV]

The things I do for this woman -___-

*Flashback*

"Oppa! You promised me you'd take me Lotte World." Hyemi said over the phone this morning.

"Let me sleep." I groaned. "Seriously."

"Please?" she whined over the phone.

"Fine." I said annoyingly.

*end of flashback*

[End of Yunho's POV]

***

[Sunghee's POV]

Yoohwan dropped us all home and stayed back to keep the kids company. The kids then went upstairs doing their own business so Yoohwan the TV.

News: DBSK'S U-KNOW YUNHO IS CHEATING ON-

Yoohwan changed the channel and every news station was talking about it.

"Noona." he said.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"What are you going to do?" he asked.

He then turned off the TV and looked at me seriously.

"I don't want to see you two go your separate ways but at the same time, I don't want you to get hurt anymore." he said.

"I've thought about it for awhile now Yoohwan." I honestly replied. "I'm tired of this too. The kids are too. I think... I'm gona-"

"I'm home!" Yunho said when he entered the door. "Oh? Yoohwan? Why are you here? How was your day with the kids?"

"It was okay." Yoohhwan said bluntly while glaring at him.

"Yoohwan." I whispered. "Just, don't start a fight."

He nodded.

"Oh." Yunho said. "I'm heading upstairs."

"Okay." I replied.

When we heard him close the master bedroom, I turned to Yoohwan.

"I think I'm going to file a divorce." I said. "It's best for the both of us."

"What about the kids?" he asked.

"Youngjae said he wanted to go with me. I'm not sure about Minjee." I said. "But, I can't take this anymore. We've been fighting with each other almost everyday for the last 4 years. I've had enough. Please, don't tell anyone else. Not even the guys."

Yoohwan nodded. "I know noona."

"Yoohwan, I can only trust you now." I said.

"Don't worry. You'll always have me." he said and gave me a hug.

***

[3rd Person POV]

-Master Bedroom-

Yunho and Sunghee were in their bedroom together watching TV. Yunho suddenly switched to the news channel and began to panic. The paparazzi somehow managed to find him at Lotte World.

'.' he thought and turned to Sunghee who was looking at the TV attentively.

"I-" Yunho began but got cut off.

"Don't even waste your time explaining this." she coldly said to him. She then walked to the desk next to the TV and pulled out a manilla folder and tossed it at him.

"What's this?" he asked her curiously, picking it up.

"It's the divorce papers." she bluntly replied. "I went out to get it earlier after Yoohwan left."

"What?" Yunho asked shocked.

"Sign it Mr. Jung." she said.

"I refuse!" Yunho replied raising his voice. "Just let me explain."

"What? Are you going to say that she's just a worker and you're not in a relationship with her? I believed that the first couple of time but now I don't. You're such a liar! I can't believe I actually married you!" Sunghee yelled. "You don't need to explain anything."

"Fine!" Yunho yelled back. "Maybe I did cheat on you the past four years but I couldn't help it. I just-"

"You just what? You found other girls that are ier than me? Cuter than me? Better than me? Jung Yunho, what do you mistake me for?" Sunghee yelled. "I'm tired of all your lies. Just sign the damn papers and I'll take it to Seoul District Court tomorrow."

"No." he said. "I won't let you go. If I let you go, the kids will follow you and you'll back to Yoohwan. I won't let that happen."

"Why are you so damn stubborn?" she cursed. "Why don't you get that I'm tired of your mothering lies? I've had enough. I can't take this anymore. And you know what? If you want the kids so badly, go ahead. But I'll have you know, not once, have you taken care of them properly since four years ago. So I'd suggest we let the kids decide who they want to go with. And also, when the divorce is final, I don't need your damn money either. I'll start working as a photographer again like I once did. I'm sleeping with Youngjae tonight. Have the papers signed by tomorrow morning before you go to work."

With that, Sunghee left the room and let her tears fall. 'I'm sorry Yunho but I'm done.' she thought. 'This is my only choice. I can't take it anymore.'

[Yunho's POV]

No way, this can't be happening. I knew this was going to happen. Just not so soon. .

------------------------------------

So here's another update ! Sorry for the use of language here. Anyways, hope you guys liked it :3

@chelsie023 - Kids are normally the problems when parents divorce. I do feel bad for them.
@bubblybubble - hey, thanks for reading! Here's a new chapter for you (:
@QueenB_doll - haha, well, here's the next chapter for you :3