nothings over

unrequited love

"why are you here again?" she asked him sadly, noting that her ex-boyfriend had gotten thinner and dark eye circles were faintly showing up under the make-up. he stared at her with that usual intense gaze, the kind that made fangirls and even non-fans alike swoon. It tickled her heart a little, but she forced herself to lock her eyes on him, noting that even with the full force of his stare on her she could face up to it, but if taemin so much as glanced at her she blushed furiously under her pale makeup and kept her head down. "naeun i miss you!" the words came rushing out of his mouth before he could stop them, but he couldnt think of anything else to say anyways. she closed her eyes and leaned back on th eother side of the couch, sighing heavily. "i dont want to get back together with you again..." she said finally, putting a hand up so he wouldnt have a chance to carry on. "but..." she hated seeing him like this, the usual moody temper and bad-boy attitude that she'd been attracted to at first, but even though he could be mean he was only ever the sweetest to her. "but it hurts" he admitted, putting a hand to his chest and starting to tear up. she felt so bad for causing him to be like this, but if she continued their relationship she'd be putting everyone in danger, apink would lose fans if the scandal ever got out and she'd hate to betray taemin-oppa, who she'd grown close to over the last few months. "oppa you need to move on... please!" she took his hands and gripped them tightly, kissing his fingers the way he used to love. Her eyes, clear bright and unblinking, pleaded for him silently. He moved forward quickly and tried to kiss her, but she turned in time and he caught her on the cheek. She pushed him away roughly, standing up in outrage. "GET OUT!" she yelled, throwing the cushions at him until he was begging her to stop. "Wait- *hit* naeun!- *hit* okay okay!!!" he backed away towards the door and she stormed over to her bedroom and threw the door open. "YOU TOO! GET OUT OF HERE!" she screamed at the 6 boys who were leaning against the door frame but piled out of the room when she opened it so suddenly. "We're over myungsoo, get that through your head and dont come back again!" she said one last time, closing the door on the stunned boy, who wasn't used to feeling so many things at once, whether or not he should be surprised or angry first at finding s in the house eavesdropping, or surprised at naeun's very rare outburst (when they were dating for six months he'd never seen her with a temper). "Hyung we just came to talk to her like you did, you're kind of making our lives hard at home..." Sungjong admitted later as they sat silently in their own living room. He nodded mutely, "sorry, i'll try to be less bothersome to the group. i shouldn't be taking my hurt feelings out on you guys anyway..." he walked back into his bedroom, this time closing the door quietly, and all the members looked at eachother, weary of his change. "maybe he'll join a gym or take up kickboxing to relieve his stress" woohyun said aloud, now opening the pages of a comic as he was slowly losing interest. "the only reason he'd take up kickboxing is to kick taemin's and win naeun back" hoya concluded, to which the others nodded wearily as they returned to what they had been doing before.

"why was infinite here? they didn't explain anything just told us to be quiet and stood by the door..." namjoo asked as the apink members were eating dinner that night. "naeun's ex came over again and the group were miserable with him as he was..." chorong said, scooping up rice for herself. namjoo slapped her unnie's hands, having been assigned to watch her diet and make sure she limited her intake of certain fattening foods.  "unnie thats enough!" she said firmly, causing the younger looking unnie to pout in sadness. "such a heartbreaker naeun, imagine if taemin knew..." eunji teased as she brought the last dish of food out to the table where they all sat, sitting next to her dongsaeng and patting her lovingly. "i feel so sorry for him, but even when we were dating i was sure i never really had feelings for him..." she admitted, staring at her untouched food. yookyung leaned a head on her shoulder, "it's okay unnie, you shouldn't feel guilty. he pursued you for sooo long and you had to agree to date him just so he'd stop coming by our house so often, i was surprised he never got caught by paparazzi!" the others nodded in agreement, eating happily except for naeun. "but i hope he's happy now that he got the message, he'll move on..." she thought hopefully. the rest of the members gave eachother looks, thinking that it probably wasn't going to be the last time they would see him, not the relentless myungsoo whose call at the door they had answered countless times, whose flowers and other gifts they'd received on behalf of naeun who wasn't present at that time, who showered naeun with love and attention but treated everyone else like dirt. it most definitely was not the last they would hear of him...