finished the update! :)

unrequited love

Naeun sat staring at her phone, a habit she'd been tending to do in the last few days. His number was there now, displayed on her screen right under the little thumbnail picture of him that she'd taken at their wedding house. The nigth he'd given her his number, she'd returned home late and been too tired to care much, but the night night after that apink finished their schedule early and she sat all day at home bored, staring at her phone. And here she was tonight, wondering if now would be a good time to call him. "Aishh..." she groaned, pulling her pillow from behind her and placing it on her lap, squeezing it tightly. "Why can't i just talk to him? it'd really help the awkwardness of this if we talked more comfortably..." She stared off into space, glad there was no-one around to bother her, the members who usually snapped her out of it were either at school or visiting their families while they had the free time to (naeun herself was actually waiting for her mother to get back from vacation in a few days). And so with nothing and no-one she was left alone in the dorm room when there wasn't a schedule. After half an hour the she wandered into the living room. It looked warm and inviting, bathed in sunlight from the beautiful day outside. "It looks really pretty, makes me want to draw..." she thought happily, opening one of the windows and breathing in the cool air. She ran back into her bedroom and grabbed her sketchbook and favourite drawing pencil, jumping lightly onto the window sill and crouching comfortably. When no-one was around she never felt the need to sit properly, to wear nice-looking or expensive clothes (right now she was wearing a huge dark long sleeve shirt and dark pants) and she let her hair fall in her face because she like the way it brushed her cheeks. She'd wanted to draw the scenery below but inspiration struck her and she decided to do something else instead. Though she wasn't much into manga or anime, a while ago she'd stumbled accross a manga called ouran high school host club and instantly fell in love with the beautiful drawings in the manga. She tried her hardest to copy that style of drawing and the anime girl who came out on her sketch paper looked like the girl who liked honey-senpai, Reiko Kanazuki. She was quiet and liked to wear black a lot, and she wasn't good at expressing herself. Even though she wasn't a main character Naeun identified with her a lot and thought they had a lot in common, she would have adopted the goth look herself if she hadn't been forced to keep an acceptable image as an apink member.

She sat there for the entire afternoon sketching. It was almost ten at nightWhen she finished she looked upon the finished product with a small smile, moving the book so it was bathed in light from the overhead lamp and taking a picture of it. It was a sketch of her and taemin, more like anime versions of them because she wasn't good at realistic depictions, but it was beautifully detailed and she'd put a lot of effort into the colouring so it looked like a professionally drawn animation-artist's image. SHe had to laugh though, complimenting herself on the detail when the picture itself was ridiculous. They looked very childish and had on bunny costumes, hers was blue and his pink. And she had him pinned on his stomach trying to steal a giant swirly lollipop from him, but they were both smiling and laughing still. She took a picture of it and in small text wrote "i thought i'd draw since my schedule is over... how are you? ^_^" and before she could stop herself she hit the send button.