getting over her...

unrequited love

"Nothing's ever going to change if you just keep lying there like that..." Sungjong commented, prodding the person who had been lying on the couch for hours staring at nothing. He was a mess, having refused to shower for 2 days and barely eating anything. L swatted the hand away and turned over on the couch to face the wall. Sunggyu, seeing this and finally having enough of it, pulled his dongsaeng to his feet. "YAH! what are you doing?!" Myungsoo yelled as he was dragged kicking into the bathroom. Sunggyu the shower and pushed him under the water before exiting and jamming the door with his body. "Dont come up out until you're clean!" he called, having trouble keeping it locked when what seemed like a bull was trying to force it open on the other side. Luckily Hoya came over to keep it closed and together they managed the task. "You didnt have to go this far you know..." Hoya commented, kneeling against the door puffing at the effort it took before myungsoo finally gave up and was now presumably showering. "He was stinking up the place!" Sunggyu replied indignantly, "i dont care how much he mopes! his emotion looked really good on camera and he still shows up to dance practice, but the not showering was affecting my nose and thats where i draw the line!" Dongwoo was looking thoughtful, leaning against the window near the bathroom door. "I want us to go on a group date tonight..." he finally said, pulling out his phone. "What?" Sunggyu asked, looking up in frustration. "The only way Myungsoo will get over his ex is if he gets another girlfriend, i'm going to try set him up with someone..." Dongwoo said, shrugging. "But what about our image?!" Sungjong asked. "I think... if its for Myungsoo we should do it!" Woohyun suddenly commented, only now paying attention at the mention of them dating. "I agree!" Sungyeol chimed in, also disinterested until that point. "Great, i have us set up for a group date with seven girls at seven" Dongwoo said, putting down his phone. The members stared at him open-mouthed. "H-how... how did you get us dates so quickly?" Woohyun asked, the first to get over his shock. Dongwoo shrugged, "How else? i'm good with ladies of course..." "I guess the nice guy attitude does work with girls, maybe i should try it..." Sunggyu thought as they were all getting ready for their date in less than an hour. "Now how to get L to agree with this..."

"I can't believe this place exists!" Naeun exclaimed as they walked through the restaurant and finally found their private space. Taemin opened the screen doors for her and allowed her through first, shutting them behind himself. "I only found out about it three days ago myself" he replied, taking a seat on the cushion on the ground and picking up the menu. "It's a private restaurant where idols and celebrities can date secretly, my hyungs all take their girlfriends here so i thought i'd take you here as well..." "Oh? so im your girlfriend now?" she asked teasingly, hiding her smile behind the open menu in her hands. Taemin reached out and pushed it down so he could see her face. "Yes you are!" he said with a smug smile. She slapped him with the menu and turned back to look at the choices. "I don't really know whats good here, order for me and i'll be back soon..." she finally said, getting up to go to the bathroom. He nodded and smiled as she left. As she headed towards the ladies room she noticed the different sized rooms presumably to hold different sized groups. One of the rooms was particularly noisy and she heard laughter and the clinking of soju bottles to shot glasses. "And so we left him there with the three puppies and you should've seen the look on his face!!!" she heard a familiar voice drunkenly talking. That part of the story was followed by laughter, while one person in there groaned. "They know im scared of dogs, they're so mean to me!" she definitely recognised Sunggyu's voice and was now standing by the door straining to listen. "Aww poor baby..." a female voice she didn't know cooed. "Hyung can be such a cry baby though, i thought as the maknae i should be in charge of that..." Sungjong complained, pouting cutely and bringing the girls back to his side and away from Sunggyu. Naeun smiled, wondering if this was a group date and if Myungsoo had finally moved on. When she heard someone's breath hitch behind her, she turned quickly, startled. It was Myungsoo,having returned from the bathroom himself. He looked a little thin, dressed elegantly in a dark blue dinner jacket with matching slacks. His hair that he'd grown a little longer was swept up off his handsome face. His expression was frozen, dark eyes staring at her and mouth grim. "Im sorry!" she squeaked, backing away from him. "No, its okay" he said, still standing there and staring at her. "I didnt mean to eavesdrop, i mean... i didnt know you guys were here as well" she carried on, shuffling awkwardly with one wrapped behind her back and the other one holding it. "But im glad you're dating other people and moving on, sorry again..." "Wait! Dont go!" he called when she started walking away. Naeun had learnt her lesson from the first few times with Taemin and ran as fast as she could because as soon as he grabbed her wrist she wouldn't be able to escape. She turned corners and ran through the maze of private rooms, there seemed to be hundreds of them. But each time she turned a corner and thought she was safe, she found him still right behind her. "Leave me alone!" she cried, now running down the corridor that looked familiar. Naeun stopped because she realised it was the entrance they'd some through earlier, she couldn't go outside or she might get noticed by paparazzi. He pulled her into a dark entrance way that led off somewhere and stood accross from her. "I just wanted to talk to you..." he said finally. She crossed her arms and willed herself to look up at him, frowning. "We've talked as much as we need to, what else is there to say?" she stated. "I want to know the real reason why you broke up with me! and dont say its because you wanted to be true to your "marriage", its not real! but what we had was!" he was starting to tear up, dropping to his knees. "I've liked you since middle school! when i found that drawing of yours i thought you liked me too... why did you draw me if you didn't like me?" Naeun was speechless, holding one hand to her chest. She kneeled beside him and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry Myungsoo, but you've misunderstood all these years... that drawing wasn't of you".