photo-shoot

unrequited love

Now they were all dressed up in the outfits they were wearing for the photo shoot. Naeun had liked the idea of an eternal-love concept, apparently everyone agreed and had set about making it so. Their look was similar to twilight only their makeup wasn't as pale. She had to admit that her on-screen husband did look beautiful, wearing red-tinted contacts and the first few buttons of his shirt open to show his smooth chest. She herself wore a white dress that was artfully torn near the back and middle, revealing small patches of skin that she rarely showed. Her contacts were golden as she was supposed to be more controlled, while he showed a hungrier more passionate state. An he seemed to show this while they were finishing off thei hair and make-up, he didn't take his eyes off her and they would often travel up and down her body, reaching the eyes that skittered away from locking with his. She was very aware of him, and bad memories of him dragging her to the bedroom resurfaced. "How does he go from being the most playful goof in the world to drop-dead y, even scary?" she wondered, glancing once at him as he continued to stare, now crossing his legs on the deck chair with a smirk on his face. She clenched one side of her teeth in a small snarl, and feeling brave, came up with a fun idea. "Hey director..." she said, putting on her prettiest smile and leaning toward the man whose eyebrows raised at the sight of the beautiful creature set before him. "Do you think i could try wearing the red contacts while Taemin wears the yellow?" she asked. "Why?" he asked, blinking out of his dazed state. She giggled and sat down on the chair next to him, taking one of his hands in both of hers. "Wouldn't it be more fun if i tried to be the more forward one today?" she said in a hushed voice, hoping her co-starring model wouldn't hear. Unfortuantely he had quietly walked up to them and was standing behind her the whole time. "Oh really?" his voice was right in her ear and scared her so much she fell forward into the gaping directors arms. "Are you okay?" the director asked a furiously blushing Naeun, who nodded quietly. "So would you still consider it?" she asked, flashing a cheeky grin at Taemin who was fuming with anger. Not only was she trying to make him jealous by staying in the directors arms (which were very meaty by the way, he needs to lose weight and shave the now stupid-looking beard... his jealous thoughts were consuming him he needed to think straight) she was also teasing him in a way he didn't understand, but he knew it was teasing nonetheless. He yanked her roughly to stand straight. "Fine you wear the red contacts, it's not important anyways" he said smoothly, turning back to sit in his deck-chair. "i just thought considering how shy you are you'd prefer the more subservient poses. Let me know when it gets too hard and we can switch back..." He smirked, but it disappeared when he saw her reaction. "Hey Oppa!" she called from her chair, when he looked over she stuck her tongue out in merong while showing one of her eye sockets. He was still surprised how grown up and chic she could be one minute while the next completely childish... but cute (yes he had to admit it was adorable and he just wanted to pinch her cheeks in punishment... or even spank her). He blinked these thoughts away, if she ever knew he really was a ert their relationship would never get anywhere.

"I can't believe how well you did!" the Apink members exclaimed, cheering as they saw the digital prints of the photoshoot Naeun had saved on her laptop. She smiled shyly, digging into the kimchi stew while everyone was busy oohing and aahing over her photos. "I kind of wanted to teach him a lesson, he thinks i'm the shy one and he can play with my emotions, i think two can play that game..." her members giggled but continued gawking at the photos. "He looks serioiusly hot though..." Namjoo mentioned, wiping the smile off her unnies face. "He looked okay, don't you still like that guy at school namjoo?" she answered quickly, trying to not look annoyed (for some reason she couldn't explain) at the comment. Namjoo smirked and quickly hugged her unnie. "Yeah i still like that guy. And i wouldn't ever dream of moving in on your husband Naeun keke..." though she didn't show it Naeun was secretly relieved.

Meanwhile in SHINee's dorm the guys were congratulating Taemin for a completely different reason. "She looks so into you dude!" Jonghyun complimented, high-fiving the dongsaeng as the photos he'd saved on his usb were now fullscreen on their big television in the living room. "I do have to give her credit..." he admitted, using the remote to play a slideshow of all their shots. "Never thought she'd have it in her..." The photos were of them in two settings, what looked like a burning forest with them staring into eachothers eyes, the heat shared between them reflected off the fire. Then in an enchanted field of flowers, gazing lovingly towards and past eachother. In a lot of these she had been lying on top or above him, staring at him hungrily with the snarl of a vampire who had found her meal and was about to devour it. But he kept a cool gaze and held her in a controlled way, as if she were a beast he was managing to contain. All in all he thought the photo shoot was successful adn they both did well. "We won the centrepage fold as well, but in the end we decided it would be best if all three of the couples shared it, we didn't really care much anyways..." he added, getting up to turn off the slideshow and switch back to normal television. "Taemin, i think you should lose your ity to this girl..." Minho stated, causing the whole room to freeze. Everyone slowly turned towards the man, who hadn't even looked up from his phone. When he did he raised his eyebrows at the expressions on all of their faces. "What?" he asked, confused. Onew suddenly fell to the floor and attempted to do a cartwheel on his knees. "What are you doing now hyung?" minho asked, rolling his eyes. "You shouldnt throw random things out like that, it makes me want to do random things..." he complained, now just rolling to the other wall and back again. "M-my ity? What makes you think i'm still a ?" Taemin asked, still standing by the television as he pocketed his usb stick. Even Key and Jonghyun joined in on Minho's mocking laughter. "You kind of have that word written on your forehead taeminnie, aigoo soo cute when you lie..." Key pinched his cheek as he walked past to go to the kitchen. Taemin pouted and headed for the bedroom, away from his hyungs relentless teasing. Texting her always helped him when he was feeling down, it always did.