i'll think of a title name later...

unrequited love

Myungsoo pulled out of the hug, crushed. "So you've never liked me? but i liked you for all these years and when we started dating i was over the moon! i think now i could say with certainty that i actually lov-" before he could finish his words she put a hand to his mouth. "No you dont" she replied hushing him with a shake of her head. "But i do!" he insisted. "Even if you did, i dont love you... my heart belongs to someone else. It belongs to the person who i drew a picture of" she said firmly, standing up now. "I have a date with him right now and i need to get back to it if you'll excuse me..." she wanted to leave, but he wasn't letting go of her wrist. She tugged so hard that he in turn had to tug and pulled her body closer to his. He wrapped his arms around her waist and before she could react he was kissing her roughly. She struggled to get out of his grip, finally resorting to biting his lip to let go. Still he didn't, tasting blood and alcohol from his mouth she felt like vomitting but he continued to kiss her roughly and now had her pinned her against the wall. She didn't like it, his hands were travelling over her body, fondling her. "STOP!" she cried, trying to push him off. He continued what he was doing more insistently, crushing his lips to hers again so she would be silent even though she was screaming through his mouth. Tears were streaming down her face and she didn't want any of this anymore, she wanted to go home. He pulled the straps off her dress down her shoulders and she shuddered, repulsed by what he intended to do. But instead of struggling anymore she was calming down, remembering what her unnie chorong had taught her about what to do if she were ever in this situation. He felt her relax and became more excited, thinking she was finally getting into it. When he released her wrists she waited a little longer, not making a sound when his lips moved off and travelled down her neck. "Just a few more seconds..." she thought, feeling his body draw away a little and relax. "Three... two... one... NOW!" with all her might she bought her shoe up and kicked him between the legs, forcing him to his knees with a groan. She kicked him again, with less force, in the neck. He was now on the ground wheezing, hands held to his groin. She ran full speed back through the entrance way and with a sigh of relief found one of the servers, a female employee. "I found a drunk man who looked like he was in pain stumbling around by the front, could you go check on him please?" she asked the server, who with a shocked expression rushed off to the entrance at once. Looking at the clock she was surprised it had only been six minutes since she'd left Taemin. A quick check in the passing mirrors though and she evaluated her state, her hair was messy and her eyes red. He would notice immediately and worry, she needed to leave now. "Taemin?" she asked, talking to her phone and she paced up and down the bathroom. "Hey Naeun, why ar eyou calling me? aren't you in the bathroom?" he asked, standing up from his seat on the ground. "No, i left the restaurant and took a cab home because i wasn't feeling well..." she lied. "What?! Why didnt you just tell me? i could drive you home!" he yelled, quickly walking out of the restaurant and checking down the streets left and right in the small hope he could see her if she was actually still walking. "Im in the cab now and im almost home, i felt bad about making you pay so much to come to this restaurant so i thoguht the least i could do was get myself home..." she continued, groaning fakely and holding her hand to her stomach. "I have an upset stomach from the seafood i ate yesterday, it's nothing really..." "Naeun that was silly that youd think id resent you for making me pay for this! i really wanted to, i would do anything to make you happy and be with you!" he exclaimed, sitting on the sidewalk. She went silent at his sweet words. "Are you still there?" he asked, concerned. "I am, and im sorry again but i didnt want you to see me in this state" she said, finally adding some words of truth. "I'll text you later okay? thank you for the almost dinner..." "Naeun wai-" before he could get his words out she'd hung up. He stared at his cellphone in concern, finally sighing and getting up to head for the carpark. There he saw a large group of people surrounding one person who appeared to be in pain. "Are you guys alright?" he asked coming over to them. "Oh! It's infinite!" he bowed low and greeted them formally. "Myungsoo hyung! it's been a long time since i've talked to you. are you okay?" he asked the older man who was still hunched over. Myungsoo looked up at him with a glare and nodded. "Are you on a date now? with who?!" he asked directly, not bothering with small talk but only wnating to know if he was dating naeun. "Aaah well... she left" he said, shrugging. He chatted with the members of infinite for a while before sending them and a still in pain myungsoo off with a wave. "Wonder what that was about..." he thought, driving off to his own home after texting naeun to ask if she was okay.